Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Link For Downloading Oracle And Academic Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Link For Downloading Oracle And Academic Books (563 Views)

2018/2019 Whatsapp Group Link For Uniben Aspirant / Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For / The Effect Of Cultism On Students Social And Academic Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Link For Downloading Oracle And Academic Books by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dear friends,

I have been used to downloading my academic materials feom bookzz.org not until the site got shut down.

I urgently need suggestions for downloading ebooks.

Trust y'all will deliver.

Thanks.
Re: Link For Downloading Oracle And Academic Books by Leopantro: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2017
are you on telegram?
install telegram and I would send you a group to download all the books you want.
wouldn't drop it here, Nigerian don't apprentice free stuff.
Re: Link For Downloading Oracle And Academic Books by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Leopantro:
are you on telegram?
install telegram and I would send you a group to download all the books you want.
wouldn't drop it here, Nigerian don't apprentice free stuff.

Baba I dey telegram.

Pls how can I contact you.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout School Fees, Increments In Nigerian Varsities / Where Are Boarding Schools For Girls Located In Lagos / ASUU Strike: The Way Out- A Must Read For All Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.