Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For (5590 Views)

I Am Unable To Print My Jamb Admission Letter / Any One Facing Jamb Admission Letter Problems? / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For by Brainpill(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Nairalanders pls help a brother, I paid for Jamb admission letter but couldn't download it due network problem. I have logged in to my profile to re download it but I am being redirected to remita to make another payment.
Is there anyway I can download it with my reference code without making another payment?

Re: Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For by abma: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
I experienced the samething when I wanted to print admission letter for my younger sister. You can only print the admission letter 5 times after paying the N1000 but as you are clicking the button, you have clicked over 5 times, so you will need to pay again.
Make sure you use a computer when making the payment. Dont click on send to mail because it wont be sent to your mail. Download it to the computer first and you can then decide to attach it to your mail.
Re: Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For by Brainpill(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
abma:
I experienced the samething when I wanted to print admission letter for my younger sister. You can only print the admission letter 5 times after paying the N1000 but as you are clicking the button, you have clicked over 5 times, so you will need to pay again.
Make sure you use a computer when making the payment. Dont click on send to mail because it wont be sent to your mail. Download it to the computer first and you can then decide to attach it to your mail.

Thank u. I think the former method (scratch card) is better.

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / Facts About Unilorin 2009/2010 Admission. / Poly Ibadan DPP Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.