Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) (31510 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
What we do for love!!
Tonto realy went an extreme there by revealing whose pocket the bride price came from. There shudnt be regrets for any sacrifice offered on the altar of love..
Moreover, the money was paid to her family and not churchill's. It is obvious that her estranged husband was not financially down as at then so as not to be able to pay her bride price..
I respected her for mincing words when it all stated but this one has gone far above my expectation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Morrihz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
She paid her own bride price! She is not even ashamed to say it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Biodunbadmus414:
BUT WHY ARE YOU INFORMING US NOW?

Because she is frustrated like most Igbo ladies from imi state who when they can't control their husbands go about telling lies and bring him down. It is common with Igbo women to behave like this. That's why there are lots of them out there on the streets even their men don't marry their own women instead go to neighbouring states to marry. Bunch of fustrated tonto dikehs everywhere in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
hedonistic:

The girl is obviously mad (like many chronic weed smokers). She just hasn't 'entered the market' yet.
lolz
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
YOU SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU TONTO...BECAUSE YOU PAID THE BRIDE PRICE, YOU ARE NOW SEEN AS TO DESPERATE TO MARRY...I KEP ASKING IF YOU DID ALL THIS STUFF WITH YOUR RIGHT SENSES......IS IT NOT THE TONTO DIKEH I KNOW AGAIN...........WHEN THE MARRIAGE WAS GOOD, YOU NEVER CRIED YOU PAID THE DOWRY, NOW THAT IS ROUGH, YOU ARE SAYING IT..PLEASE STOP SAYING MORE STUFFS OF THIS TYPE..DONT THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO CASTIGATE AND BELITTLE CHURCHILL AND FAMILY..NA YOUR SELF AND YOUR HAND U DEY FALL......PLEASE LET ALL THIS BE..MOVE ON AND MOVE AWAY....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:
Tonto just shut up already.

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Who for pay am for you?

It's just like bribing your way to get a contract.

You got on the payroll so just shut the fvck up.

Everyone here knows whom you are but I sometimes wonder what lead Churchill into your trap.

We all know you will do anything to continue receiving grants from the USA and from sympathetic and emotional Nigerians.
shawty don't take it personal unless u ar d mother inlaw
Or remenber u ar a femal & u ar not goin 2 stay in ur auz 4ava
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by iphiechuks: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto! Tonto!! Tonto!!! How many times did I call you?

So all dat posts and tweet say Churchill buy u exotic cars, buy u dis, do u dat na all lies.

D man did not even pay ur bride price, so na forcing guy u dey do for Churchill house since. Pls stop disgracing urself

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by linearity: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
hedonistic:

Another ignorant, servile nincompoop. Not everybody must work in one mumu popular company, wearing mumu tie and coat like you, earning a pitiful salary every month. Then when you see people who use their brains to make a way for themselves, you begin to ask stupid questions.

What do you mean that Churchill's business must be a household name? Do you know what a household name means? In a country of 200 million people? Do you know how many THOUSANDS of 'unknown' billionaires here in Nigeria who have businesses or ventures that are not household names?

You can make whatever point you want to make without sounding like a primitive simpleton.

I see that, I must have touched a sore nerve there, I beg put small alabunku on that nerve and rub it well, it might heal with time.

You suffer from simple basic reading comprehension skills and must be a bigger ignorant servile nincompoop fool, if you want to confirm that for real, name a space and time; lets do an IQ test and compare results.

I never used the one must, go back and re-read my post. And yes, if he is that successful especially in his IT consulting outfit, it would have been a household name, I know all the successful IT shops in Lagos and Abuja, whose net-worth are a couple of billions and above, Churchill Haven Consulting is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hizzy:

Sir, when I will get married, I will do it for the right reasons. I won't do it to defraud, deceive and abuse a man just to enrich myself. Like, I won't do it the way the gangs do (NGO or BABY MAMA)

I WILL DROP ALL THIS GIRLISH TRAITS AND SETTLE WITH MY MAN "FOR BETTER OR WORSE"

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
OchoL:
I read the full text.. nawa oo .. Tonto, all the signs were there na.. you shouldnt have gone ahead with the marriage no matter how desperate or in love you were.

Besides, I wonder why most people haven't questioned the source of Churchill's wealth?! Theres something dark and sinister about that man.

Those that judge this lady harshly, pray your own ordeal won't be worse.

abeg shut up is it not same tonto dat fought with her family on social media?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by talk2saintify(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
BAE SETTLE DOWN

STOP STRESSING YHURSAF

YHU WANT TO PAINT CHURCHILL BLACK

LEFT RIGHT AND CENTRE angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Electroweb(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
She thinks she is discrediting only him. Any prospective hubby would be discouraged from taking over from her estranged husband if this is what he would get when things go sour. She should just stay off social media, pray for her marriage or move on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hizzy:

Sir, when I will get married, I will do it for the right reasons. I won't do it to defraud, deceive and abuse a man just to enrich myself. Like, I won't do it the way the gangs do (NGO or BABY MAMA)

I WILL DROP ALL THIS GIRLISH TRAITS AND SETTLE WITH MY MAN "FOR BETTER OR WORSE"

AND I WON'T PAY MY BRIDE PRICE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
dacblogger:
You paid your own bride price?? shocked
Are you that desperate for a husband?

I remember when she said she will never marry an IGBO man and we (IGBO Men) told her she is not an IGBO mans's wife material.... So you actually married yourself....ARU!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by DollarAngel(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
TONTO bleeped UP BIG
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Holykiss4kind(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
No son of obasanjo is poor, this girl needs help. You see, all this girls that don't want to see their mother in law drink water drop cup just bear in mind you will soon have your own child unless you remain childless till the days of your life yours will give you same measure. People shouldn’t play victims to circumstances they created.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:

In marage the wife and d husband always av gud interntion nava to cheat but along the line somtin wil hapen and dat tin wil lead 2 anoda ting
So at the begining no man or woman would lik 2 cheat
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Krixnimbus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
What made you pay your own bride price, was it love or you have an interior motive that does not work out......women! shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by queenDD(f): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Tecno66: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by SirMazi: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
linearity:

Maybe she provided all or most of the funds that went into paying the dowry and bride price.

The truth is, does anyone know what Churchill do for a living? There are pictures of him donating this and that and quoted as been the CEO of a group of companies including IT company/companies...does anyone know these companies?

If his business are that successful, they would be a household name in Nigeria...if any IT Engineer here on Naira is employ by Churchill, can you please tell us what you do?
If you know nothing,keep shut

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by queenDD(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
OchoL:
I read the full text.. nawa oo .. Tonto, all the signs were there na.. you shouldnt have gone ahead with the marriage no matter how desperate or in love you were.

Besides, I wonder why most people haven't questioned the source of Churchill's wealth?! Theres something dark and sinister about that man.

Those that judge this lady harshly, pray your own ordeal won't be worse.

My thoughts exactly, coupled with the fact that I and most persons never knew or heard of him till he got married to Tonto. It seems he married her for the fame.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by SirMazi: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mcreloaded:

Because she is frustrated like most Igbo ladies from imi state who when they can't control their husbands go about telling lies and bring him down. It is common with Igbo women to behave like this. That's why there are lots of them out there on the streets even their men don't marry their own women instead go to neighbouring states to marry. Bunch of fustrated tonto dikehs everywhere in the east.
So Tonto Dikeh is from IMO state?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by hedonistic: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
linearity:

I see that, I must have touched a sore nerve there, I beg put small alabunku on that nerve and rub it well, it might heal with time.

You suffer from simple basic reading comprehension skills and must be a bigger ignorant servile nincompoop fool, if you want to confirm that for real, name a space and time; lets do an IQ test and compare results.

I never used the one must, go back and re-read my post. And yes, if he is that successful especially in his IT consulting outfit, it would have been a household name, I know all the successful IT shops in Lagos and Abuja, whose net-worth are a couple of billions and above, Churchill Haven Consulting is not one of them.

Well, maybe you touched a nerve, but then, I know where I'm coming from.

I have made approximately N5m from Nairaland alone within the last two to three years, marketing certain niche services (with another moniker). And Nairaland is not my main source of income. There are numerous things to do that are unconventional. Many people across the world make millions of dollars annually, providing certain unconventional but lucrative services. I hate it when some buffoons think that they must know or understand what a person does for a living in order to pass judgment on the legitimacy or otherwise of that person's income.

I used my brains to THINK UP ways to make money through the spectacular invention known as the Internet, and I wouldn't divulge it to nincompoops in order to prove my legitimacy. If I haven't stolen your father's shillings from under his pillow then you have no right to accuse me of shady dealings merely because you don't understand what I do.

There are many people who earn far more than me - some even make thousands of dollars WEEKLY... All sorts. You don't have to be Evans or any violent criminal to make things happen. Nobody would show you the way to the gold depot. You have to discover it yourself. I would never tell you anything. Think outside the box, experiment, and use your fucking brain.

If you're the typical complacent servile type who prefers to earn a pittance as salary, by waking up by 4.30am to rush to one mumu office and come back by 8.pm daily, then that is your fucking choice. Just don't criminalise the smarter dude who explores a better way to earn a better living, with more time for fun, and a far better quality of life for that matter.

If you KNOW he is committing a crime, tender your PROOF. If you don't know how he earns his money, keep your silly, poverty-inspsired suspicions to yourself and shut the eff up!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Buylekkinownow(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
When are we going to see the end of this drama....Sincerely i wish i could take her pains away

Please check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
SirMazi:

No she's not but her ways are like those frustrated ladies from Imo state who grew up having a weak father and an abusive mother I never said she is from IMO state.
Naturally such women saw their mother's being the head if the house frustrating their husband's

She is from rivers
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
SirMazi:

No she is from rivers I only likened her to ladies from IMO state that's their way
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by donbenie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
linearity:

Maybe she provided all or most of the funds that went into paying the dowry and bride price.

The truth is, does anyone know what Churchill do for a living? There are pictures of him donating this and that and quoted as been the CEO of a group of companies including IT company/companies...does anyone know these companies?

If his business are that successful, they would be a household name in Nigeria...if any IT Engineer here on Naira is employ by Churchill, can you please tell us what you do?
How much is her bride Price that Churchill cannot afford,to the best of my knowledge it won't be more than #100k,whatever it is that he does for a living or how much he is worth shouldn't be an issue, Tonto is in the BEST position to know and I bet you she can NEVER have married a poor man..based on her track record even before Mr X came in to the picture,I'll say be very wary of judging THIS case by a one-sided account..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by cthia(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Who for pay am for you?

Everyone here knows whom you are but I sometimes wonder what lead Churchill into your trap.

We all know you will do anything to continue receiving grants from the USA and from sympathetic and emotional Nigerians.
it was a deal..so why she is crying..if nt for contract..d guy for go even marry her..u paid yr bride price are u from india...rubbish
shameless she goat..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Beorn: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
StephDamielola:

SHUT THE FVCK UP!

Who for pay am for you?

Just your putrid mouth up, you fucktărd. You don't know what happened between them so sharrap. If you're not Churchill or Tonto, then you are not in a better position to pass your asinine judgement.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by taylor88(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fresca:
HA! FUNKEEEE.... AYE MI!!!

u d one on ur dp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teddy-A Celebrates Bambam On Her Birthday (Photo) / Nigerian Artistes Without A Hit Song / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.