Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom (40771 Views)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:

Let me interpret:
Dude, this meat is very big o.
Chai, see how this crocodile's head is big.
I trust my Akwa Ibom guys, they will consume this animal fast fast.
I miss pepper soup meat oh
grin
Wow that is so amazingly perfect and let me also tell you how you gt that right.
You are either igbo or Yoruba and maybe you have an Ibibio/Efik friend or roommate and you shew it to him/her and he/she interpreted it for you..
I'm i right?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

chaiiii kasseh mkpo si ntak... ooooohhhhh mmoh ke nke ba ooooo.. dat is, mbufu eyung etie etta afid unam ado, isukke ibaka akemmi inim...
chaiiii...
na so my brother. IdeeEsperanza come interpret this one oo
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2017
correctNwa042:
you don't seem to know what endangered species are? Have you asked yourself why lions are now very scarce in Nigeria?
make them scarce na.
Mumu animal activist. If lions dey boku for this continent you for dey alive today?
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by correctNwa042: 6:35am On Jun 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
make them scarce na.
Mumu animal activist. If lions dey boku for this continent you for dey alive today?
these animals have a role to play in the balance of the ecosystem and besides people pay huge money to come see them in their natural home from different part of the world. South Africa and Kenya and making lot of money from wildlife and safari.

This mentality we have in Nigeria is a very bad one and it shows how backwards we are in this country.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Arkyval:

'no alligator in Africa' are you for real? Bros come my area, make them catch one give you.

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2017
grin

Animals have rights too...

The nile crocodile is an endangered species, how, cos dis is Africa. ..

Why u rant on about attention not necessary to be paid to the creature's survival...

Help humanity get anybody seen eating one locked-up
texazzpete:

Crocodiles aren't endangered here, and there's no sense in trying to domesticate a crocodile. None of those guys are equipped or trained to 'study' a crocodile and there's really nothing else they could have learnt from observing this creature than they'd have gotten from a rigorous Google search.

While I find it mildly distasteful that people are willing to roast and eat any type of organism they catch, there's no reason for your complaints here.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Prinztong:
This reptile was caught today by some guys in a riverine and swampy area in Akwa Ibom State. The reptile was so powerful as its battled with its captors. One of the captor sustained a serious injury while trying to catch the reptile. The guys are considering selling it off but two of them prefer they slaughter it and sale some part while they will make hot pepper soup with the remaining. I support the slaughtering because I'll follow shareooo...I'll like to taste this reptile meat mbok.
Pls is this A Crocodile or Alligator because many people say it's a Crocodile.

Please, op i need some too... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Will u guys pls stop killing these animals?
If u want to eat meat,there's a lot in the meat shop.
This shows how crude we are and have no regard for life.
Hollow and archaic mentality
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by dafe99: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2017
GogetterMD:
This toddler croc is what you are calling powerful? The thing was in its habitat jeje you went to meet it there undecided
there are so many species of crocs some have their maximum growth like this one.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by santanwaegbe: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
una go kill every animal for africa soon
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by princetom1(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2017
GogetterMD:

Have you seen the monstrous size of a full grown salt water croc before?

I bet he never saw one.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by AMADU77: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Camlot000007:
I hate people eating this creature
i hate this creature eating people
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Sterix10:

N I prophesise she will give birth to bouncing baby boy in the next 9months

buhaha grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by luizmendezgrant(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2017
hmmm..
see az naija croc dey..
malnutrition..
go see crocs for oda kountriez.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Prinztong(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

chaiiii kasseh mkpo si ntak... ooooohhhhh mmoh ke nke ba ooooo.. dat is, mbufu eyung etie etta afid unam ado, isukke ibaka akemmi inim...
chaiiii...
Ayata Next time Jaka Ami...mbok kpe!
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Prinztong(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
And who said there are no alligators in Nigeria? I've eaten alligator before na. It was brought from Cross River state.
You're right... We have been killing Alligator several times along Calabar-Uyo Road. The last one our driver killed was in March this year..very big.
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Prinztong(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
laiza:
Considering making hot pepper soup and selling some parts. Really? Are you fucking kidding me right now Must man kill everything he sees? That creature has been existing since the time of dinosaurs and draggons and protecting it's continued existence by passing down gene and delicate cellular information to its offspring over thousands of centuries. This is a baby croc of not more than 2-3 years old. You could have just capture it and study it's way of life perhaps you'd learn something instead of trying to justify the longer throat and akproko of your ubiquitous stomach and a few thousand bucks. The digestive system of that creature can handle anything, from stone to the complex microorganisms and the fauna/floral ecosystem of its habitat. It's stomach acid can dissolve bones and roofing nails in a matter of days. Do you even want to know why it does that or how? You guys are lucky you didn't encounter a fully grown Nile croc or worse a 12ft alligator. I wonder what will happen when we find the first anaconda in Nigeria. Oh wait lemme guess, it's going to end up in the belly of the beast. Shame on you guys!
The thing dey vex you like that? mbok kuyat Esit... no vex,the meat still remain, dry one for that matter... give me Ur address I'll send it to you ASAP
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Prinztong:
Ayata Next time Jaka Ami...mbok kpe!

Sosonghor agin eka.. Usen iwen mbuk e biad ini
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by luckyz4rea(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
This one na kwaibocodile o.... A crocodile from Akwaibom.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by Prinztong(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
luckyz4rea:
This one na kwaibocodile o.... A crocodile from Akwaibom.
Ataaa Akpaniko Ke Atang
Re: Photos Of Crocodile Killed In Akwa Ibom by luckyz4rea(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Prinztong:
Ataaa Akpaniko Ke Atang
Eyen eka! A ti e di di e?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / How Lagos socialite, Iyalode Bankole died today, Hours before daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.