Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant (30945 Views)

Prof Olanike Adeyemo Wins ‘scientist Of The Year 2020’ Award / Top 10 Greatest Scientist Of Time / Ekiti Student Becomes Best Young Scientist Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Bae, ur OLYMPUS has fallen tonguesmiley

Really? Are you sure? But I can bet that you still want to Fvck me..... Olosho!
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Hadampson(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
luqaz:
Mtchew
Hater spotted
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Hadampson(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Fvck you...spits
God 4bid... I cannuh imagine how ur hole go be self... bole_hole pu*sytongue
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Making me a proud Nigerian cheesy
Congrats boy

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Kendroid: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2017
When it comes to making this nation proud, if he/she is not from Yoruba, he/she must surely be an igbo. I LOVE THESE TWO TRIBES!! grin grin grin
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Fvck you...spits
God 4bid... I cannuh imagine how ur hole go be self... bole_hole pu*sytongue

Oh ok is that the best you could say? Very childish comment.. anyways I'm still cute and you're still part of the Vaseline crew. u still want to fvck that's why you're thinking about my vagina. #notimeforoldfools Goodbye..... I'm Still cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by missyadorable(f): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations
Your ambition is good but please,dont be a doctor in Nigeria Let your parents invest that money and train you in US or UK Then you settle and practice there
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by thembaopeyemi(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
very pleased for the smart boy
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by sarutobie(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2017
optimus007:
Smart kids and the childhood indoctrination to become medical doctors. His best subject is Mathematics but he wants to be a medical doctor?

This happens all the time. We have kids who will kick ass.s in Engineering going into medicine because they were not given career guidance. The result? We have frustrated medical students all over the place.

I wish him all the best. I hope he really has the required passion to see him through medical school.
The guidance and counseling department in schools have failed in their role in pointing students in the right path according to their strengths in academics.
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Ofemmanu1: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow,nice boy,keep it up,don't you ever join bad boys your future is more than great to mess with.GUDOS TO YOU
He should never join the marginalised flat.head ipod, they're cursed basterrds.

Igbos will be gnashing their potopoto teeth at this news.

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by braining01: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
YORUBOOK
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Bae accept it, it has fallen no power can raise those fallen heroes, Na only Lucifer know your body count your toto go Don wide so tey!!!
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Bae accept it, it has fallen no power can raise those fallen heroes, Na only Lucifer know your body count your toto go Don wide so tey
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Oh ok is that the best you could say? Very childish comment.. anyways I'm still cute and you're still part of the Vaseline crew. u still want to fvck that's why you're thinking about my vagina. #notimeforoldfools Goodbye..... I'm Still cute kiss
[img]
Fresca:

[/img]
Fresca:

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Hadampson(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

For ur mind.. sha don't 4get my simple piece of advice.... STOP FLAUNTING UR SAGGY BREASTtongue

Did i just say 'saggy'
That breast that look like grandma's own #civilized_olosho
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
not hating though, so he wrote an exam and won award as the young Nigerian scientist of the year? when will academic awards be based on actual real practicals and not just theories?

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm not surprised. Se bi Omo Oodua ni!
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by unitedsurv: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2017
kumulus:
Congrats to d dude but this isn't wat I was expecting to see when the mentioned 'Scientist'.....

***Pls don't ask me what I was expecting to see....IF you have brain, I mean IF YOU HAVE BRAIN, you'll know!

Abi undecided I was even thinking he created something new that will add to the economy ashey na overall best in Biology n English so what's new.. nonsense angry
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2017
ajasbaba:

AFONJA
that's who we re not stinking illiterate Awera
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by praise1705(f): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2017
the title is misleading, I thought he invented something new only to see he answered some questions hence the award

cool still
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by NLProblemChild(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2017
mykel25:

You're here dragging ftc. .no be ur mate be Diz? N funny enough u failed jamb exam.... Diz adesipe guy shd be your lesson teacher u know?..... Stop forming NL problem child... Grab past questions n start solving angry
you can as well buy past question for me if you care sir.
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by Xerox01(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Loop1:

Look at yew. Albert Einstein was never known to be a practical physicist ,he was in fact know for his theoretical physics . Yet he remains the best among all scientist .
Leave him, ain't Mathematicians scientists?

1 Like

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by ennytcathy(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2017
happy for u dear and congrats
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by victorDanladi: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2017
optimus007:
Smart kids and the childhood indoctrination to become medical doctors. His best subject is Mathematics but he wants to be a medical doctor?

This happens all the time. We have kids who will kick ass.s in Engineering going into medicine because they were not given career guidance. The result? We have frustrated medical students all over the place.

I wish him all the best. I hope he really has the required passion to see him through medical school.

Exactly.He is just going their to waste his talent.

being a doctor is only prestigious.May be because of "Dr".

However,no money!,especially now that there are more doctors than hospitals.

Also, it is not for the brilliant as people think.If you want to show that you are brilliant go and study complex engineering course
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by vectoh(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Imagine... Afonja making us proud.
Evans is making the fl*theads proud too sha
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
theemy:
Afonja making us proud its ftc people
A Yoruba guy too should not be calling saying Afonja too because he is not our congenitor but a traitor....
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by SoldierBoy1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
vectoh:
Imagine... Afonja making us proud.
Evans is making the fl*theads proud too sha
Bro I 'm Yoruba too but it's really not worth it calling anybody a Igbo... let the change start from us and let's show tribalism is not worth it
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
SirWere:
And what did he invent ¿

Too much theoretical approach to things is killing us in this country.

All the same, Kudos to him. It couldn't have been easy coming out the best.

So because of objective questns he's now a scientist without lab skills.
If you've not created a problem to solve den u're nowhere near the road to being a scientist. Thank you.
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by olatunyemi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
we have so rely on theories that what scientist means to us is jacking books, I was disappointed when I didn't see any project done, congrats to the boy though
Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by kumulus(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
sirusX:

I do hope Nigeria gives him the opportunity to thrive...cz the money is not just meant for school fees alone, but to enable him carry out research that can lead to pioneer discoveries in science and technology; applying knowledge from core subject learnt in school.

But I think that might be a challenge, cz we focus more on paper than what really is necessary for our university system in Nigeria.
May God guide our leaders right...we need something different from the norm year after year

Exactly, our education system is all about what's on paper...when in reality uneducated people around the world are making waves discovering and recreating beautiful ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant by kumulus(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
unitedsurv:

Abi undecided I was even thinking he created something new that will add to the economy ashey na overall best in Biology n English so what's new.. nonsense angry

So you even had time to read in details, lol....d moment I scanned through and couldn't find anything related to discovery,research work, invention and d likes....I gave up on reading the epistle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Waec Result / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad / What Is Modern African Drama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.