Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Earn Over $5000 Within 6 Months With Cpi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Earn Over $5000 Within 6 Months With Cpi (557 Views)

You Can Earn Over 3ok Daily Too. Let Me Show You How... / Earn Over 3ok Daily. Let Me Show You How...... / I Earn Over 9k Daily, Read Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over $5000 Within 6 Months With Cpi by samcad: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
HOW TO EARN OVER $5000 WITH IN A MONTH What is CPI – This means cost per install. This is the cost, advertiser’s charge software developing companies to distribute their apps to end users. Examples of these major advertising platforms are (1) Google admob, (2)facebook audience network, (3)mopub, (4)Startapp etc. In turn this advertisers pay a portion of the money to publishers (i.e another set of software developers) to use their platform to distribute these apps. What you need to do is to register as a publisher with them and start to earn money as people install apps from your platform or software. This explain why we have so many free apps on playstore. They actually monetize their product/app via CPI Each app installed from your platform (in this case, a mobile app), the advertiser platform pay out about $0.02 - $1.0 to the publisher, depending on the app installed and the location of the user who installed the app (USA usually pay higher). So, if about 20,000 persons use your platform/ app and download 2 apps each from your platform/app, that is about $800-$20,000 credited to your account. We will teach you are to put your platform in more than 100,000 person’s hands.
But we have two challenges 1. Since you are registering as a publisher it is expected you are a software programmer. 2. You need a lot of end users to use your platform and download apps from it. Apps they know they will like to use for some considerable time.
WE ARE HERE TO BREAK THOSE CHALLENGES WITH EASE FOR YOU Please, ensure you follow these steps below
Steps1: a)register as publisher with startapp using this link http:// startapp.com b)Add a new App on your dashboard of any brief name. c) Copy the App ID Number out on a sheet of paper (not the Account ID)
Step2: download freeApp and install (download link 1: http://000styles.com/freeapp.php ).
Step3: Run freeApp.apk. Fill in entry code as 203230331 and my code as your App ID number you copied from step 1. This pop out the next page
Step 4: click on appstore 1 and install two apps from the display. Still on appstore 1, click about 3 apps but don’t install any ( Please note: Don’t install and uninstall. After installation, ensure you use these apps, otherwise your account might be blocked. At least you have to use them for about 6 weeks.)
Step 5: Repeat step3 and step4 but this time choose appstore 2
Step 6: Repeat step3 and step4 but this time choose appstore 3 f you noticed the apps displayed are the same as the ones you have installed early, click the back button' on your phone and re-press the appstore button you are working on. if this refuse to change you may have to close and try after an hour, however continue from where you stage you stopped.
Step 7: After about 8 hours check your account on www.startapp.com
Step 8: After Step 7, you will noticed your account with startapp is reading about $1.0 or even less (pretty small? don't worry). This same amount of money is credited to the persons that owns the entry code you used. However, if you noticed is still $0.0, you have to repeat step 3 to 7 on a different day. Then copy this entire Article and post on forums and social media. But don't forget to change the entry code value on Step 3 to your own App ID value . As individuals reads your posted article and carry out these steps your account is increasing along side theirs. By the time you complete step 8 your account will start to rise tremendeously because the new friends will be using your own entry code instead. This is why you should not forget replacing the entry code to your own App ID before distribution.
Re: Earn Over $5000 Within 6 Months With Cpi by samcad: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
please i will post a clearer link to instructure.
mean while, feel free to ask ur question
Re: Earn Over $5000 Within 6 Months With Cpi by samcad: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
samcad:
please i will post a clearer link to instructure.

check out http://000styles.com/payperinstall.php a clearer instruction is there

mean while, feel free to ask ur question

(1) (Reply)

Skill Acquisition Vs Salary V4 / Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!! / PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018 NYSC REGISTRATION - 09082964145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.