Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Divorces Wife Because She Moaned In Pleasure While Robbers Were Raping Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Because She Moaned In Pleasure While Robbers Were Raping Her (698 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife Because She Moaned In Pleasure While Robbers Were Raping Her by Ghidihawn: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
A Nigerian man has divorced his wife due to the fact that she moaned in pleasure while being raped by robbers.
​The incident which took place in Iyana Ejigbo area of Lagos has caused serious consternation among members of the community. The story was that the heavily armed gunmen had invaded their house around 3am and demanded for money.

The man, simply referred to as Baba Eneh, a native of Owukpa in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State explained to the robbers that he only had N3’500 at home. A resident of the area revealed that Baba Eneh, a road transporter begged the robbers to leave them after collecting the money, saying that they just got married and trying to settle down.
The robbers we’re angry because he couldn’t provide substantial money and instead descended on the wife and raped her thoroughly.

Drama occurred during the incident as instead of the woman to scream for help, she was .......

Continue reading below:

https://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/06/nigerian-man-sends-wife-packing-because-she-moaned-in-pleasure-while-robbers-were-raping-her.html
Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Moaned In Pleasure While Robbers Were Raping Her by slyrone(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
lmao I can't stop laughing, which kind wife be that na. Honestly I ll do the same too, why she go moan na, it means she enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Moaned In Pleasure While Robbers Were Raping Her by abdeiz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
Just when I thought I had seen enough weirdness today Gbaam!!! I come across this thread

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Because She Moaned In Pleasure While Robbers Were Raping Her by Cognito79: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Where were the gods of his village when the robbers were having a field day on his wife?

Why won't the wife moan when she hasn't enjoyed such pleasure from him.

Someone that should be concerned about how the wife will cope with the traumatic experience of being raped, he is adding trauma to her already traumatised life.

People cope with stress and trauma differently. Her moans may not have been because she was enjoying it. It may have been because it was the best way to let out her anguish. Humans are complex beings.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Pay For Her Own Bride Price? / Keeping Your Marriage Hot And Sexy (part 1) / My Friend Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.