Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (86477 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-Lover's Name During Love Making / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
What ought to be a blissful night of a new beginning has turned out to being a night of frustrations for a new groom.

The wedding ceremony had gone on well, and, in line with the custom, the bride had been taken to her husband’s home to go and wait for him.

What the excited groom later narrated shocked everyone.

Friends and family members were surprised when the man filed for divorce a month after, on an allegation that his bride had been born without a vagina — a situation that made sex practically impossible between them as husband and wife.

The man and his wife before the judge
The case, which took everyone — including the judge — by surprise, attracted a packed court as the inconsolable groom narrated his uncommon experience.

Hear him: “I took an elevator up and came into the room. I found her mother on top of her, naked — penetrating her,” the angry man tabled his complaint before the judge.

“They got scared and started yelling at me,” he added.

“What did you mean by ‘penetrating her?’” the judge asked.

“She (mother-in-law) had a Love Machine. She was fu–ing her with it,” the frustrated groom responded.

“So, her mother was penetrating her with a Love Machine?” the judge asked, surprised; while the shamed bride stood still at the witness’ stand.

“Yes,” the groom quipped.

“So, what happened?” the judge probed further.

“They got scared and tried to explain what was going on. But I know what I saw.

“I got mad, we fought, and I ended up leaving. I came back home, packed my things and left for a friend’s house.

“I’ve been living there for a month now. They’re living a life of sin inside my apartment,” the man added.

Begging the judge to order the wife and her mother to leave, the frustrated groom said, “I need your help to get my apartment back. To get these people out of there.”

The woman
The wife responded, “What I don’t get is why he’s omitted the main problem.

“I’m not like other women. I was born without a vagina. I was born with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome (congenital absence of uterus and vagina).

“It’s a congenital abnormality where a woman’s vagina is either extremely small or nonexistent.

“In my case, it (vagina) was nonexistent,” the shamed woman narrated.

“But you’re fully developed. Do you have ovaries?” the judge probed.

“Yes, I have ovaries,” the woman said.

“So, you have ovaries? What don’t you have a vagina cavity? A uterus?” the judge asked.

“I was born without a uterus or a vagina canal,” the troubled woman said.

http://punchng.com/video-man-divorces-wife-born-with-no-private-part/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by czarina(f): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ayam not understanding this story Op explain , she no get vj yet her mama was 'dildoing' her, how's that possible and the mumu 'molds' pushed this incomplete story to front page.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Poor lady. She looked really embarrassed in court.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
czarina:
Ayam not understanding this story Op explain
i think the story is no yet complete.i hope they update more

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by fastgyal(f): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.
Omo see likes for ME oo. some one should help me convert it into cash.

741 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IllegalMoney: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
cheesy

She should go for surgery

“But you’re fully developed. Do you have ovaries?” the judge probed.

“Yes, I have ovaries,” the woman said.

“So, you have ovaries? What don’t you have a vagina cavity? A uterus?” the judge asked.

“I was born without a uterus or a vagina canal,” the troubled woman said.

grin grin grin

The judge na bad man, asking many questions
When did the judge become a gynecologist

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.
Check my signature for amazing photography deals and tricks.

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Buking1: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dangote7510(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Confuse people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by mrblayze(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Weird

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dhope001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Complicated lipsrsealed
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by momodub: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na wah
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by ivolt: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
This looks like one of those mumu reality tv shows.
This is not a "real" court.

14 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome (congenital absence of uterus and vagina)

Eyaaaaaah! I thought they say it's for better or worse? Abi dem no be christian? grin

Missy89 - You already know wetin I wan ask. Just tell me Yes or No. There's a woman in Ijebu who sells agbo gbogbonise - lilo ewe ati egbo fun iwosan, itusile ati ilosiwaju grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Sultty(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Any hole na hole so far preek reach him promise land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
did u see her before marrying her
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
So what exactly is the Mother Penetrating
shocked

29 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Did she tell her husband before getting married if no,
Why not? That's wickedness

But this doesn't explain what she and her mother were doing If there is no vagina to penetrate, what were they doing

The woman is pretty though

fastgyal:
I looked into this woman's eyes and I saw pains and withheld tears. This is more reason why we should pay attention to the physically disabled or those with abnormalities. I advocate that these people have a say in our affairs And shouldn't be segregated or made to feel bad. I don't blame the woman, she probably was in love with the man And felt telling him her deep secrets would make him abscond, leaving her heart shattered into pieces. she probably had told her previous partners and it didn't yield anything positive. Please let's show love to people with special disabilities. physical disability doesn't mean mental ability. We are all one and people need to understand that these people didn't choose to be the way they are. things like this make them feel inferior.
if you read my story, you'd learn from me. I'd be 19 by Oct this year, would be in my 400level hopefully by that October. So my dear and to whoever is reading it. I've been using just one eye since my primary school days after I lost the other to an operation gone wrong. it hasn't deterred ME from achieving my dreams. I've got brains and a body that would drive men agog. I don't care about the Stares I receive from people. I've simply learnt to overlook my imperfections. I pray God gives her a husband who'd love her truly.
please nobody should pity me ooo. I just wrote this to inspire others.

@ the bolded
I understand what you are trying to say, but what the woman did is wrong, she still should have told him before marriage, nothing justifies what she did at all,

I also hope she gets a husband who will accept her

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by YourWife(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hian... This is a small sturvs na. If they can remove penis and make it a pussy, they can perform a surgery to convert the no vagina to a very cozy puna naa

6 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
smiley
Issa man!!
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by sanusijoyjoy: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
damn Toto hustling is real
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Angelopeters: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
How does she pee

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
sorry 4 both sha, bt does it really concerns me?
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by HMZi: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
faints*****
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by jhudit(f): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
IAmSkinny:
Stick your pen#is in her ass and have fun already.
How she come the take piss? Lie lie story.

How come lots of you men don't know that the place for penetration is different from the pee hole?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by Laslim(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ayam not understanding dis story o. Sumbody help
Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
This story is like Buharis govt, it cannot be understood...

Did the man say he saw his mother in law fingering his bride? That part no too clear.

And the girl no get pussy?

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dayleke: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
But where is d mother penetrating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) by dayleke: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
And this is not India o....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.