Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Uniuyo 2017 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo 2017 Admission (2268 Views)

Uniuyo 2017/2018 New Cut Off Marks For All Departments / Uniuyo 2017/2018 Cut Off Marks For All Departments / Uniuyo 2017/2018 Screening Timetable Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Ekanemking(m): 1:28am On Jun 22, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello
My name is Ekanem Kingsley and am here to help all uniuyo aspirants as regards info concerning the school.
I am an admission officer who works in the admissions unit at permanent site. Do well to contact me for answers to most of your questions
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ekanemking:
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello
My name is Ekanem Kingsley and am here to help all uniuyo aspirants as regards info concerning the school.
I am an admission officer who works in the admissions unit at permanent site. Do well to contact me for answers to most of your questions

Good day sir.
Before I proceed with my question, I must thank you for opening this platform, since I have searched for one but couldn't find any. So, thank you very much.

Then to my question:
Firstly, Please, I would like to verify this information that I got from many sites and nairaland threads that UNIUYO increased its tuition from 71,000 to 84,250. Please sir, is there any truth in this?
If possible, can I get a breakdown of payable fees in UNIUYO for, say a medical student, from first year to final years?

Secondly, Does UNIUYO accept second choice students for admission offer?

Thirdly, what can you say about the chances of a student who choose medicine and surgery in UNIUYO, but scored 332 in UTME with this O level result.
English - C4
Mathematics - C4
Chemistry - A1
Biology - B3
Physics - C5
Agric - B2
Economics - B2
Igbo - A1
Geography - B3?
I will stop here for now.

I look forward to your invaluable reply.
Thank you very much.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by OgaBuhari: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Stephaustin:

Good day sir.
Before I proceed with my question, I must thank you for opening this platform, since I have searched for one but couldn't find any. So, thank you very much.

Then to my question:
Firstly, Please, I would like to verify this information that I got from many sites and nairaland threads that UNIUYO increased its tuition from 71,000 to 84,250. Please sir, is there any truth in this?
If possible, can I get a breakdown of payable fees in UNIUYO for, say a medical student, from first year to final years?

Secondly, Does UNIUYO accept second choice students for admission offer?

Thirdly, what can you say about the chances of a student who choose medicine and surgery in UNIUYO, but scored 332 in UTME with this O level result.
English - C4
Mathematics - C4
Chemistry - A1
Biology - B3
Physics - C5
Agric - B2
Economics - B2
Igbo - A1
Geography - B3?
I will stop here for now.

I look forward to your invaluable reply.
Thank you very much.
uniuyo uses only utme scores. An with that score of yours you're DEFINITELY positioned for admission into MBBS.
Start preparing for your acceptance fees
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 3:22am On Jun 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
uniuyo uses only utme scores. An with that score of yours you're DEFINITELY positioned for admission into MBBS.

Ok.
Thank you very much, sir.
However, is there any assurance that the method will not change this time?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by OgaBuhari: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Stephaustin:

Ok.
Thank you very much, sir.
However, is there any assurance that the method will not change this time?
even though it does, that score of yours would back you up, besides this o level grading of a stuff seems archaic and unconventional.
It will not change cos most especially this year the credibility of this year's jamb exams has been laudable.
Zero tolerance to malpractice.
Unlike last year, those who scored high really deserved it and so cos of Oloyede's credibility. Uniuyo would use jamb scores only and I'm 100% sure cos it's the school I graduated from.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
even though it does, that score of yours would back you up, besides this o level grading of a stuff seems archaic and unconventional.
It will not change cos most especially this year the credibility of this year's jamb exams has been laudable.
Unlike last year, those who scored high really deserved it and so cos of Oloyede's credibility. Uniuyo would use jamb scores only and I'm 100% sure cos it's the school I graduated from.

Oh!
You have been of tremendous help, sir.
Unlimited thanks to you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by segundboy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by j0sh001: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by ogb12(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Is the screening form out?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Jayclassic10(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2017
someone please add me to a whatsapp group.
08128066344[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Dgreatestt: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
I hear uniuyo accepts HND into 300l, how true is dat?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Dgreatestt: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Hi, please help with this
Dgreatestt:
I hear uniuyo accepts HND into 300l, how true is dat?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dgreatestt:

Hi, please help with this
lies. It's direct entry that you'll be admitted and you'll start from level 200
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Awesome835(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
I had 284 in jamb, going for medsurge in uniuyo. What are my chances?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2017
OgaBuhari:

I want to use this opportunity to give unlimited thanks to you for all the help you offered me through this channel. Finally, I'm admitted to study medicine in UNIUYO. May the good Lord bless you sir.

Again,
Unlimited thanks to you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by abasadorofgrace(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stephaustin:

I want to use this opportunity to give unlimited thanks to you for all the help you offered me through this channel. Finally, I'm admitted to study medicine in UNIUYO. May the good Lord bless you sir.

Again,

hey bro, pls i will like to have ur number, i want to discuss something wif u, thanks
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by OgaBuhari: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Stephaustin:

Again,
congratulations. I knew u would be admitted cos it was my school and they are transparent when it comes to admission processes.
I myself also got admitted this year at the University of Benin for a a four year degree programme too.
All glory belongs to God.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
OgaBuhari:
congratulations. I knew u would be admitted cos it was my school and they are transparent when it comes to admission processes..

I'm really happy being admitted.
Thanks again.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
OgaBuhari:
I myself also got admitted this year at the University of Benin for a a four year degree programme too.
All glory belongs to God.

Wow!
Congratulations too!
What's taking you back to school?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by OgaBuhari: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Stephaustin:

Wow!
Congratulations too!
What's taking you back to school?
resilience and tenacity. I got admitted into UNIUYO at 16 and graduated at 20 but was marred by a poor academic performance and a low cgpa due to my deteriorated state of health.
I later gradge with third class..
But now that my eyes have been enlightened and i'm still in my 20's i had to take the bull by the horns and target the bull's eyes.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2017
OgaBuhari:
resilience and tenacity. I got admitted into UNIUYO at 16 and graduated at 20 but was marred by a poor academic performance and a low cgpa due to my deteriorated state of health.
I later gradge with third class..
But now that my eyes have been enlightened and i'm still in my 20's i had to take the bull by the horns and target the bull's eyes.

Wow! This is great.
I love your resilience and tenacity.
If you wouldn't mind, what's the course you studied, and the one you're going for now?
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Ohbest: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stepaustine..
How is uniuyo post utme like.. I mean the past questions
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ohbest:
Stepaustine.. How is uniuyo post utme like.. I mean the past questions
UNIUYO has not written post utme for 2 years now. So, we didn't like post utme during our time. Only our jamb score was used.
However, there's a rumour that post utme will be conducted this year.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stephaustin:

UNIUYO has not written post utme for 2 years now. So, we didn't like post utme during our time. Only our jamb score was used.
However, there's a rumour that post utme will be conducted this year.
Does the school admit aspirants/candidates who pick her as second choice option.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
skillful01:

Does the school admit aspirants/candidates who pick her as second choice option.

No.
During our time, only first choice candidates were invited for screening.

Was it possible for you to choose it as a second choice? I thought JAMB delisted federal universities from second choice option.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Stephaustin:

No.
During our time, only first choice candidates were invited for screening.

Was it possible for you to choose it as a second choice? I thought JAMB delisted federal universities from second choice option.
It is my first choice, my friend did pick the school as second choice.
Re: Uniuyo 2017 Admission by Stephaustin(m): 1:34am On Mar 15, 2018
skillful01:
It is my first choice, my friend did pick the school as second choice.
He can still change that.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Gives Updates On The Ongoing Strike / It's Saturday And I Can't Check My Jamb Result? / Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.