Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Application To The 2017/2018 AUST Academic Session For M.sc./phd - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Application To The 2017/2018 AUST Academic Session For M.sc./phd (1080 Views)

B.sc, M.sc And Ph.d Project Guide With Research Support And Technical Analysis / How Can I Move An Application To The SD Card Memory / Pls Help Me With UIM Sim Unlock Code For HTC One Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application To The 2017/2018 AUST Academic Session For M.sc./phd by wright75: 2:24am On Jun 22, 2017
The African University of Science and Technology uses a very competitive and selective process for admission of candidates into its M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs. Only applications who meet the requirements specified both as general admission criteria and the requirements specific to the program in which they are interested should apply. The University offers world-class post-graduate programs that are taught by leading African and International professors in the following areas: 

• Computer Science and Engineering
• Material Science & Engineering
• Petroleum Engineering
• Pure and Applied Mathematics
• Theoretical and Applied Physics  

As one of the four Partnership for skills in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology (PASET) African Host Universities, applicants into the various Ph.D. programs can benefit from the Regional Scholarship and Innovation Fund (RSIF). This fund will provide you with a competitive stipend for living expenses as well as funds to cover part of your tuition cost and research.

Follow this link for more info and to apply:
https://aust.edu.ng/admission/admission
Re: Application To The 2017/2018 AUST Academic Session For M.sc./phd by peppo4live: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for this info. can you help with materials to prepare for the exam because I will be submitting my application soon. waiting for your response
Re: Application To The 2017/2018 AUST Academic Session For M.sc./phd by newspapers: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mtn Free Browsing For September 100% Working / Any Idea Abt This? / ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE REVOLUTION IS HERE AT LAST!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.