Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State (414 Views)

BREAKING: Ritualists Behead Woman In Delta / Ritualists Behead Lady In Delta, Harvest Her Vital Organs In Front Of Her House / Ritualists Behead Woman In Imo, Take Away Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by akelicious(m): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Suspected herdsmen allegedly raped and beheaded a woman identified as Margaret Udiamehi at Ekpoma, Esan West local government area in Edo state. According to reports, the woman had left her home for her farm on Tuesday June 20th. After she failed to return home, her family members went in search of her.

Her body was later found dumped on the road.
Angry women in the community took to the street to protest the continuous attacks by men suspected to be herdsmen.
The women demanded that all the herdsmen in the community be kicked out immediately. They alleged that one of them was almost raped but she was able to run from the herdsmen.
Speaking at the palace of the Onojie of Ekpoma where they took their protest to, one of the daughters of the deceased said her mother's remains was found naked with her head chopped off at about 2am today.
Confirming the incident, the divisional Police Officer in Ekpoma, SP Franklin Akanonu, vowed to arrest the suspected herdsmen. He appealed to the youths in the area not to go for any reprisal attack.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/suspected-herdsmen-allegedly-rape.html

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by sarrki(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Following
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by MrReloaded(m): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2017
NA will not move their squard to the area, but they will be happy moving their camp to where people are descending on her seen.

Who is fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by baritereign24(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Something needed to be done abt this herdmens cancer
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by ZUBY77(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2017
I wish black man is intelligent enough to make this contraption work for us.
What makes people smart is how they make positive use of whatever situation they found themselves.
Obviously our leaders since after the war has made no good plans or effort to make this country work.
They create makeshift States and Geopolitical zones to divide the same people,
hoping it works like a charm to achieve one silly aim or the other.

I am still yet to understand how my brother stops being my brother because one corrupt silly military illiterate opportunist head of state divided us into two different states.

If I, an Igbo Man could gather people from Northern and Western Nigeria together and teach them the values of unity, using their various ways of reasoning, How could it be difficult for our leaders not to achieve the same since Independence?
You go to USA and Europe and date and marry them but you hate your neighbor from Ondo, Enugu or Kano. Aren't you silly?

How could you have Embassies in Lagos and Abuja without having Embassies in PH or Enugu and hope that the people living around there wont be aggrieved? And you raise your guns whenever they agitate. Where in the world has guns solved problems?

After hugging USA and Europe for invasion of Libya with guns, how is Libya better than when Ghadaffi was there?
The same with Iraq.

How is it impossible to create ranches for herdsmen? Rather you allow them to roam everywhere destroying peasant farm crops and killing people everywhere?
And when courageous people like Fayose acted to protect his people, you call him bad names because there were no brooms on his campaign poster.
How is it difficult not to see that you are an iddiot if you live that way?

I don't like problems, I like solutions more and if the leaders fail to address the fundamental issues facing us as a nation, we will be running around in circle until new kinds of weapons are developed to help us kill each other.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by Godfullsam(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2017
I Don taya for this country
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Allegedly Rape, Behead Woman In Edo State by paschal47(m): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria is a big joke

cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Beaten To Death Over A Piece In IMO State (graphics Photos) / Evans: Abba Kyari Denies Statement Purported Response To Kate Henshaw's Remarks / Two Feared Dead In Kwara Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.