Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nairaland Slowness And Downtime - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime (25616 Views)

Ecobank Internet Banking Downtime / Ikeja Electric Deploys Technology To Reduce Downtime / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by BiggyBamBam: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

This is to inform you that Nairaland is experiencing a serious problem. The infrastructure that powers Nairaland has become unusually slow and unstable, which has led to a lot of downtime. The cause of this slowness and instability is unknown to me, but I am doing my best to figure out what's going on and fix it.

I wish to appeal to everybody to please bear with me, and please note that I may not be able to process any orders until this issue has been diagnosed and fixed.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Speak with your Hosting Company.
Also demand for compensation for the interruptions, They will give you a pro-rated monthly fee from the time it happened.
Just so long as they are not a Nigerian company.
I do this all the time and I got paid fast!

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
I said it..............I knew it from the onset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
cloud flare!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by sotall(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
OK
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

This is to inform you that Nairaland is experiencing a serious problem. The infrastructure that powers Nairaland has become unusually slow and unstable, which has led to a lot of downtime. The cause of this slowness and instability is unknown to me, but I am doing my best to figure out what's going on and fix it.

I wish to appeal to everybody to please bear with me, and please note that I may not be able to process any orders until this issue has been diagnosed and fixed.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

It Will get better. Just work on it!
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by danielous(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Now that you're telling us... I actually thought it's from my network provider..!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Partnerbiz3: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Ita okay.
Nairaland is the best angry
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by yinkuscious(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2017
You see, Oga seun just need to appeal to lalasticlala and his snakes.
Come and thank me later

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by benuejosh: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2017
I was almost beginning to think it was my browser or phone. By then other pages open a but faster so I got confused.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Lanceslot(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2017
It was freaking annoying yesterday.
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Iamwrath: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Have you checked your codes ? Did you grant full time access to your moderators ??

Well , start from there , kokoro ton je'fo ara efo lo wa

Unless of course if Hacktut decided to oblige my request grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by UwaBuPawPaw: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2017
d gods of internet r not pleased with you

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Realdeals(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Serious o, these coding stuff shows up atimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by dacovajnr: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Why won't Nairaland be slow when rubbish threads are flooding fp like water...and NL's "Word Substitution" would always substitute your own word with another undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by ikdaddy01(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2017
The snakes are angry!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by zinachidi(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Beverages:
Nairaland please Get well soon..
haaa, dem jus talk say nairaland slow oo, nor be say him dey sick.. Soon e go be RIP nairaland

By the way I sure say na mynd village people dey at work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by maxtop(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2017
You better do it now before I loose my temper. grin
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by ibietela2(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2017
What about the Emoji that always greets me? I have to pass via Google or other areas

Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by frubben(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Okay ooooo we Don. Evans post and Tonto post na dey cause all dis thing so.

na joke o

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Onyinye15(f): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Quick recovery

The error message is so annoying
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by jjjjj2017: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Iamwrath:

Have you checked your codes ? Did you grant full time access to your moderators ??

Well , start from there , kokoro ton je'fo ara efo lo wa

Unless of course if Hacktut decided to oblige my request grin grin grin
the bolded is nt possible coz seun no be newbie.
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by coptic: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
502 error wan kill me here.....

I think village people are trying to punish mynd for the unnecessary bans that he give people, they just don't know that he cannot even code a contact us page talk more of a whole forum.

As in. That mynd44 bans people as if his life depends on it.

Seun needs to caution his mods.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Beverages: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2017
zinachidi:
haaa, dem jus talk say nairaland slow oo, nor be say him dey sick.. Soon e go be RIP nairaland

By the way I sure say na mynd village people dey at work

mynd people go be like

izz not our fourth**

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by uncleck: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
are you engineer, technician and programmer at the same time? seek for help abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Majesticniyi(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Nairalanders and bad mouth. Una no get chill o....at least, form like say una sympathize with the poor guy na grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by menxer: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.
For the first time, an official FYI thread is commented on.

I guess a man only looks up when he is down.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Tinny23(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2017
There is a major damage to MainOne fibre at 300km from Portugal, this is going to affect majority of the internet users. Let's be proactive, you are suppose to get a mail from your ISP or better still read about it online. The problem is not from you

cc seun, lala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2017
If the foundation sinks well ill have gained my solitude and lost friends
Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Kondomatic(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2017
coptic:

As in. That mynd44 bans people as if his life depends on it.

Seun needs to caution his mods.
Seun don't seem to care.

Mynd banned a username from April to December for one stupid reason like that.

People there reported the injustice to Seun but he did nothing. He ignored them all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2017
No backup plan. That's risky and bad. Relying on Cms is not always safe.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by kaboninc(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Please just set up a company...and have a proper structure to help you run your site.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Slowness And Downtime by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2017
Man, that 502 error was damn frustrating and annoying! It's fine though. Do your best, Seun. We're with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know / OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.