Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

MUSIC: 2baba – Hold My Hand - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: 2baba – Hold My Hand (313 Views)

Martins Feelz Ft. Lyta – Hold My Hand / Video: Omawumi – Hold My Baby Ft. Falz / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: 2baba – Hold My Hand by kelvenxxy: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2017
2baba releases his new sympathetic song, to remember the World refugee Day.
The song title “Hold My Hand” was released to the interest of the children and people who are going through hardship and adversity.

‘Hold My Hand’ features intro vocals by Grace Mathew, an 8-year-old girl from an Internally Displace Persons (IDP) camp who witnessed the killing of several of her relatives in Borno where she fled from. Grace shares a chilling tale of the challenges they face daily. The track is written and performed by Innocent ‘2Baba’ Idibia, and produced by Bolji Beatz.

2Baba has made a public call to all Nigerians, to stream and download the song, and also use it as Caller Ring Back Tune, because by doing so, “we will all be doing our bit”, he said.

Listen and Download Music @
https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/21/music-2baba-hold-hand/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Mars & Barzini - Colours / Blog Your Song And Get Promoted / Meet Shady Moderino Whose Music Is Anything But What His Name Suggest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.