Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) (23928 Views)

3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is so wicked.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by medolab90(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
this is y i don't feel for them ehen they are been lynched
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by kingthreatz: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Extreme wickedness.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by medolab90(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
this is y i don't feel for them when they are been lynched

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by madbuhari: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
why not allow boys to collect and go in peace ... now see what you have done to yourself ... u just disturbed guys doing their normal night duty... now see the consequence
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by ifyain: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the walls of the house in the second picture...

How can any one debase themself by living in such deplorable conditions.

If the bedroom walls are not even plastered I can imagine how secure the house will be

What if the robbers helped them...because now they can move to a decent apartment.
I think your comment is very childish and insensitive.Someone is now homeless from this senseless act.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by iamyungkizzy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Believe me this is not a robbery but cult war.. the occupant of that house must be a cultist...Benin!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Benin people are senseless and wicked set of people..
Martha89 and frenzyduchess una don dey count the atrocities were una brothers dey commit?
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
The wickedness in Edo State is legendary grin
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
E ho be a personal beef

no matter
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
why havent they blocked this NWAMAIKPE from Nairaland,he should be able to read but not comment. Any stupid comment i read i dont need to look at the name i will just know its him, i wonder why the fool still has a fone.
it seems to me like... it was the guy lineage that invented STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by 2shure: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Edo and crime.
Such a useless city called benin.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If the bedroom walls are not even plastered I can imagine how secure the house will be

What if the robbers helped them...because now they can move to a decent apartment.
I understand what your girlfriend have to endure and what your parents have endured. I'll submit prayer request in my church on your behalf...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
And people shout me down when I say we need responsibile gun ownership in Nigeria.

Do you think these cowards would do this if they knew that there's a possibility of meeting armed resistance?
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by modsfucker: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ohhh so you think everybody is as affluent as you are? Some live in thatch huts, and some are even homeless...... The world is big and diverse.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by james1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
They are robbers from hell.when they get caught;they won't hesitate to blame the devil.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS!

That's a beautiful woman right there.

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That was the effect of the fire dummy
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Tecno66: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
When Evans started his acts of wickedness, I am sure he never knew there will be a payback day. May these terrorists be arrested to pay for their acts of wickedness sooner than latter in Jesus name, AMEN. May Adeboye's prayers against kidnappers manifest in their lifes..
CastedDude:
Men of the underworld set a house ablaze after making away with goods and other valuables during a robbery operation in Benin City, Edo State. According embarassedto an eyewitness, the robbers who came back to complete their mission after initially leaving the premises - set the house on fire out of sheer wickedness.

Read the eyewitness' account;

"This is what arm robbers did to a friends house early hours of this morning at our Edo popular musician hostel "VICTOR UWAIFO" off college road Benin city..

The incident occurred at about 9pm when the robbers was breaking my friends neighbours door. So my friend made a call to alert some guys in the area to come to their aid so the robbers heard them making calls and they left.... So my friends and other neighbours was to scared to spend the night there so they left

At about 12am they received a call that the robbers came back and took their few expensive belongings and set the house ablaze...

Now they are stranded with just the clothes they wore since yesterday...... ACT OF WICKEDNESS !!!!"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/armed-robbers-cart-away-goods-set-house-ablaze-benin-city-photos.html
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by hotseat: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guy, are you OK?
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by 2bam: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. May you experience such,stupid and wasted being.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by yaki84: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
if they r caught now n set ablaze some fools will come here n shout no to jungle justice.

See wickedness.....
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Bluffly: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What a silly comment to make
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by bionixs: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
swiz123:

I have always heard rumours about your stupidity,now I guess I have witnessed it first hand
don't blame the goat. he is still chewing cod off the parent's earning
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by stanflex222(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if u don't have anything to say just keep ur fucking mouth shut...what do u expect when constant heat is applied in a plastered surface? in case u don't know it will tear and wear..
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

if nairaland gives ''stupidity award'' ,it should be given to u without any voting process. Ur stupidity is legendary. When I want to discover new ways of being stupid,I just read ur comments and I am never disappointed.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Venica(f): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
wicked people everywhere.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by kelzgie: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oh God..wah yu saying dude..I believe yur dad has a duplex ryt?.. congrats.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
why havent they blocked this NWAMAIKPE from Nairaland,he should be able to read but not comment. Any stupid comment i read i dont need to look at the name i will just know its him, i wonder why the fool still has a fone.
he/she is becoming synonymous with stupidity. While some people reason with the brain,there are some that reason with their anus. Such is life for u

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That's a beautiful woman right there.
Edo women and ugliness. TUFIAKWA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Pit Latrine In Benue, Rescued By Good Samaritans (Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic) / Man Arrested For Selling Appointment Letters (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.