Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) (23864 Views)

3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Iamwrath: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See the walls of the house in the second picture...

How can any one debase themself by living in such deplorable conditions

If the bedroom walls are not even plastered I can imagine how secure the house will be

What if the robbers helped them...because now they can move to a decent apartment

Na Buhari cause am grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
They should have alerted the police na.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by segematico(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
It's because of things like this that makes jungle justice so rampant. These robbers are not humans and should not be treated as such
I agree with u, if jungle justice will reduce dis criminal rats, so b it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by segematico(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hope dis criminal rats are caught and get jungle justice. Smartconnect on nairaland is an armed robber in d making
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can any one debase themself by living in such deplorable conditions.

If the bedroom walls are not even plastered I can imagine how secure the house will be

What if the robbers helped them...because now they can move to a decent apartment.
That's above the ceiling and that's normally not plastered bro
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
swiz123:

I have always heard rumours about your stupidity,now I guess I have witnessed it first hand

My dear, what else do you expect from the masquerade which he is?
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Now if dem catch this criminal now, them self go dey beg for mercy
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by Samuel1106(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
There is more to this story. Please do your investigations well.
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by unbeatablerosak(f): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=57740933]Men of the underworld set a house ablaze after making away with goods and other valuables during a robbery operation in Benin City, Edo State. According to an eyewitness, the robbers who came back to complete their mission after initially leaving the premises - set the house on fire out of sheer wickedness.

Read the eyewitness' account;

"This is what arm robbers did to a friends house early hours of this morning at our Edo popular musician hostel "VICTOR UWAIFO" off college road Benin city..

The incident occurred at about 9pm when the robbers was breaking my friends neighbours door. So my friend made a call to alert some guys in the area to come to their aid so the robbers heard them making calls and they left.... So my friends and other neighbours was to scared to spend the night there so they left

At about 12am they received a call that the robbers came back and took their few expensive belongings and set the house ablaze...

Now they are stranded with just the clothes they wore since yesterday...... ACT OF WICKEDNESS !!!!"

/quote] This is wickedness, and he will never go un punished
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by solomorinho(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Men of the underworld indeed.
And u said no jungle justice
I donate my last card to buy fuel dat would sent them back to where them belong kiss
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by toprealman: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
And some question why robbers should not be MANHANDLED!
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by ollybelleza: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can any one debase themself by living in such deplorable conditions.

What if the robbers helped them...because now they can move to a decent apartment.
are u with your senses please?
Re: Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2017
They are not robbers, na confra level

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) / 14-Year-Old Boy Set Ablaze By His Mother In Abia State Has Died (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.