Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It (871 Views)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / See The New Mercedes Benz Concept GLB SUV Unveiled At Auto Shanghai 2019 / Vision Mercedes-maybach Ultimate Luxury SUV Unveiled At 2018 Beijing Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by AutoJoshNG: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017
“The Kia Stonic will be one of the most compelling new cars in this rapidly-expanding class, backed by Kia’s unique warranty, and the brand’s reputation for reliability, quality and contemporary design. As the segment expands, the Stonic looks set to become one of our best-selling cars,” According to Michael Cole, COO of Kia Motors Europe.

Kia Stonic is a definite rival of the new Hyundai Kona, although it has lower ground clearance like the rest of Kia models.

The Stonic offers some customizable features such as the 20 available two-toned paint finish for the exterior and variety of colours for the interior.

The engine consists of a turbocharged 120PS 1.0-litre T-GDI unit, along with 1.25- and 1.4-litre units. A 1.6-litre diesel engine will also be available.

The new Kia Stonic is not left behind in driver assistance systems, it has Autonomous Emergency Braking, pedestrian recognition and Forward Collision Alert, Blind Spot Detection with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Lane Departure Warning Systems.

Price is yet to be revealed and sales will commence this September.

See more photos below;

https://autojosh.com/kia-sub-compact-suv-officially-unveiled/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by AutoJoshNG: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017

Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm, i love Asian cars
Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by Ofemmanu1: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:
Hmmm, i love Asian cars
You go soon fall in love with chinko preek.

2 Likes

Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by Johnholmes: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:
Hmmm, i love Asian cars
drive them for a year and they'll start looking worn out.
GERMAN ALL THE WAY!!

2 Likes

Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by ironheart(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na bike? 1000cc car
Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by ikeepitreal(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
manual transmission? naaaaah!
Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by king406(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Kia Stonic SUV Unveiled. Tell Us What You Like About It by diportivo: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2017
the fact that this picture is of a manual gives me the chills

driving it will surely give me the thrills

grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Aftermarket Car Tuners From Around The World You Should Know / Car Wait For Some Mins Before Engaging 'drive' In The Morning Or While Parked / Cars That Are More Expensive Than Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.