Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) (40080 Views)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by positivelord: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
that Akpojio / Onne road is something else....wike just dey open mouth any how...Port Harcourt is gradually turning into Aba
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Where's the picture of the driver to proove he survived because I don't see how the driver can survive. Infact only a small child sitting in the driver's seat can survive this. By the way, that's not Port Harcourt, that's trailer park in oyigbo ph/aba express way. The worst road in rivers state. Port Harcourt city doesn't have that kind of road.
Apkajo not oyigbo
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by koboko69: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is that not Wike's road?
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Op which location did this happened in pharcourt? and where are d sympathisers the driver who survived this accident?. please supply us with all d necessary details thanks
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by royalty18: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=57746352] Where's the picture of the driver to proove he survived because I don't see how the driver can survive. Infact only a small child sitting in the driver's seat can survive.

What exactly are you trying to say in particular??
God saved someone from an accident and all you could say is dispute his survival? Would you have loved it if he didn't make it out??
BTW, you said the road is the worst in Rivers state and OP said PH, so how is he wrong?? Is PH not in Rivers state??

See, you may not believe in God but you can't dispute His workings in people's lives who have chosen to believe Him!!

Back to matter, Congratulations to the man oo. Your path and that of the destroyer will never cross again o!
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by frubben(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon11:
Can you also give us the scientific formula that can make a woman without fallopian tubes conceive ?
u were d one dat scan d woman to know if she lacks fallopian tube. Guy abeg Waka go front
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by fasterwell(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
t9t9:
This is definitely a miracle as the driver survived such an accident. The container truck fell flat on the car at Akpajo, Rivers State.

https://autojosh.com/container-truck-fell-flat-on-a-car/

Are you sure the driver survived because i saw it yesterday along East West road Akpajo axis?

I wonder what the driving was thinking when was trying to overtake that death messenger (truck) on a road that was characterised with big and deep pot holes.

That road is too bad and i wonder what the FG is waiting for to come and repair it
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hallelujah somebari shocked

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Ucheforbes: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Actually, you are wrong. This is the deplorable state of East West Road, at Akpajo junction. I pass that route on my way to work and I saw the fallen container yesterday. Congrats, this is my first ever post on Nairaland.
lofty900:
Where's the picture of the driver to proove he survived because I don't see how the driver can survive. Infact only a small child sitting in the driver's seat can survive this. By the way, that's not Port Harcourt, that's trailer park in oyigbo ph/aba express way. The worst road in rivers state. Port Harcourt city doesn't have that kind of road.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by FKseun(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's why you are a mere mortal.

lofty900:
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by mark666: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

It says Akpajo, along Eleme road. Read and understand
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
mark666:

It says Akpajo, along Eleme road. Read and understand
the op edited the post. Initially he said Port Harcourt
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Apkajo not oyigbo
the op edited the post, that's not what he posted initially
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Amberon11: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
And you were the one that gave the guy the scientific formula to avoid being crushed by the truck while in his vehicle right?
frubben:
u were d one dat scan d woman to know if she lacks fallopian tube. Guy abeg Waka go front
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Ohwojero: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Who say God no dey,see miracle
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by IhAvEaJoB01: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
A great miracle.
The driver was carrying egg crates and when his car fell into a pothole, he came out through the passengers side to check his tire and also the crates behind and next thing he heard was the loud bang from the container falling on his car.

My staff bus was trapped at the opposite lane, for a while when he was sharing his testimony, he couldn't even speak, he was short of words.

It's terribly sad that road leads to
- Ph refinery
- indorama petrochemical
- oil and gas free zone
- onne port

Companies worth billions of dollars, and it's the major road to get to Akwaibom, cross river states from rivers state. This morning another truck killed someone there. All the people are concerned about is PDP Vs ABC, Wike vs Amaechi.

God will help us.

Visit Indorama website : it's boldly written that the company pays 6bn annually to eleme community for projects.

1 Like

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by mrtegation99(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

Shut up. It happened while I was on my way to school. both man and wife survived. all our hearts skipped
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Sunnyja: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Do you live in Rivers state? The incident occurred at AKPAJO.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by jesse8048(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

You talk like a kid, I saw this myself.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by tombeh(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Glory be to God o
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by IhAvEaJoB01: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Some companies that road leads to

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by banio: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's a federal road. Buhari and Osibanjo are working
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by frubben(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Amberon11:
And you were the one that gave the guy the scientific formula to avoid being crushed by the truck while in his vehicle right?
chai!!! Ignorance oooo, if u were to ready my post well before flying to quote me u would have see where I wrote discovery family. Lemme explain to u, I have watched as the cars are made d rigorous testing dey pass through before being sent to d consumer. Hope u get d point now.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Bros talk wetin you know. This is happened at Akpajo junction and not oyogbo pH/ABA rd.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by ealtutu: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
They driver and passengers left the car before the accident.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by ealtutu: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is a road that leads to Onne wharf, oil as gas free zone, refineries, and lots of other multinationals.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by godquality: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is why i never drive beside such trucks, and if they come close by, I try to park far away until they are gone. Better careful than sorry.

Meanwhile Can't the govt do something about trucks with containers that fall on the road. A law that will make the drivers pay a huge fine or even imprisonment would be good. A driver that has goods on his truck should be able to anticipate things like this especially on terrible roads like this.

1 Like

Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by bamosagie(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

It is @ Akpajo, near Elelenwon junction and the driver survived.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by madbuhari: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
YesNo:

bros. drink water. calm down. damn
I dey vex
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:

That's not Port Harcourt? Its Lagos or Oshogbo abi? Oyigbo is in Akure isn't it? Port Harcourt city my foot
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by asamaigho(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Akpajo junction /eleme petrochemical roadhas always been a disaster...and most of the trailers from one port hardly hook the containers the carry,.
I have witnessed same in 2015.
Re: Container Truck Fell Flat On A Car In Port Harcourt And Driver Survives (Photo) by Mattiegold: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks be to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery / My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.