Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos (25363 Views)

Truck Falls On Otedola Bridge This Morning (Photos) / The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Danfo That Almost Fell From Third-Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by AutoReportNG: 10:38am On May 31, 2019
An accident has occurred this morning at Ijora-7up bridge in Lagos. According to reports, the accident is along Ijora 7up bridge inward Iganmu Rd, it involves a loaded 20ft Containerized truck which fell to the other side of the road as it descends. Thankfully, no loss of lives at the time of reporting this story as the officials of LASTMA were there and making sure there is a free flow of traffic.

The issue of containers and trailers has been a source of concern to both the federal government and the state government that despite the presidential order that mandated them to vacate the road, some are still heady and refuse to leave, these are reasons we continue to have gridlock around Ijora, Apapa and Mile 2 axis.

These are images from the scene of the accident.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-yK9DjEUYtSg/XPD0sI3tFZI/AAAAAAAAcDE/nxbmONF1d4AhwYA733w1YC2u4msbJe0wgCLcBGAs/s1600/ij.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-HQ3zRLL3F8Y/XPD0KOunHiI/AAAAAAAAcC0/w8oBxsZb5awpT65_tl9zBMQc4McANDn7QCLcBGAs/s1600/Ijo.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-yK9DjEUYtSg/XPD0sI3tFZI/AAAAAAAAcDE/nxbmONF1d4AhwYA733w1YC2u4msbJe0wgCLcBGAs/s1600/ij.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/a-20ft-containerized-truck-fell-at.html
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by AutoReportNG: 10:38am On May 31, 2019
Its time to enforce a military action against these trucks around these areas

See nore pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/a-20ft-containerized-truck-fell-at.html

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by fiizznation: 10:55am On May 31, 2019
double post
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by fiizznation: 10:57am On May 31, 2019
Lagos!!! Overpopulated, overcrowded and the people there love the state very much. I'd stayed in Lagos for about a year, the bustling, hustling, traffic and the polluted air wasn't just my kind of thing. I was left with no option than to relocate to another place. Did I miss Lagos? Probably yes but I still won't like to leave there again. Lol, my Lagos story.

Eko' eni baje !!!

33 Likes

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by fiizznation: 11:06am On May 31, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Its time to enforce a military action against these trucks around these areas
Military action? We can't entirely blame the truck drivers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by yanabasee(m): 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Thank God, no life was loss.....

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Reffone: 11:48am On May 31, 2019
Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Brightology2(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2019
Una don start
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by vastolord4(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2019
It will fall on his convoy one day and from then, they will stop them from plying the road at day time

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by sunkky001(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2019
We didn't miss you grin

fiizznation:
[coalor=#990000]Lagos!!! Overpopulated, overcrowded and the people there love the state very much. I'd stayed in Lagos for about a year, the bustling, hustling, traffic and the polluted air wasn't just my kind of thing. I was left with no option than to relocate to another place. Did I miss Lagos? Probably yes but I still won't like to leave there again. Lol, my Lagos story.

Eko' eni baje !!! [/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by mimilogistics: 11:51am On May 31, 2019
Terrific angry
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by gbefun40(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2019
Seems naija is on a death roll itself. Kasala everywhere
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Keke4higherpurc: 11:52am On May 31, 2019
Thank God for no loss of life

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On May 31, 2019
Thank Goodness, THANK GOD..

TO BUY YOUR LATEST AND CLASSY BLUETOOTH WIRELESS AIRPOD EARPHONES, visit my page
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by holygene: 11:52am On May 31, 2019
God help us
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On May 31, 2019
We simply never learn.......

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2019
wrong kind of truck for carrying container
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2019
fiizznation:
Lagos!!! Overpopulated, overcrowded and the people there love the state very much. I'd stayed in Lagos for about a year, the bustling, hustling, traffic and the polluted air wasn't just my kind of thing. I was left with no option than to relocate to another place. Did I miss Lagos? Probably yes but I still won't like to leave there again. Lol, my Lagos story.

Eko' eni baje !!!
exactly what also chase me out of Lagos. I love staying in a cool place.

3 Likes

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by BabaO2: 12:01pm On May 31, 2019
fiizznation:
Lagos!!! Overpopulated, overcrowded and the people there love the state very much. I'd stayed in Lagos for about a year, the bustling, hustling, traffic and the polluted air wasn't just my kind of thing. I was left with no option than to relocate to another place. Did I miss Lagos? Probably yes but I still won't like to 'leave' there again. Lol, my Lagos story.

Eko' eni baje !!!
Yes, you wont like to leave Lagos

2 Likes

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by chuks04: 12:01pm On May 31, 2019
Ordinary Sierra Leone, trucks are not allowed to run in the day time. Only operates 7pm to 6am. Now the question is what stops the Nigerian government from doing same considering the fact that so many lives and properties has gone down due to this rascality.

How long will it take us to wake up!

2 Likes

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 31, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? who's fault is this? The driver? the bridge? the Government? the onwer of the truck? the owner of the goods in the container? or the foolish crowed who are gathered at the scene viewing the Accident? sad

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Javenguf: 12:05pm On May 31, 2019
Usual scene in Lagos all the time. Thank God no life was lost
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by rockstar27(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2019
THANK GOD THE ACCIDENT WASN'T VITAL
Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by Chrysz(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2019
Its always a bad news here in Nigeria everyday, if accidents no occur, killing will occur, if that one no happen, stealing or fraud must happen, not to talk of suicides.

But why? Na only us

Help this country Lord. cry

1 Like

Re: A 20ft Containerized Truck Fell At Ijora-7up Bridge This Morning - Photos by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2019
chuks04:
Ordinary Sierra Leone, trucks are not allowed to run in the day time. Only operates 7pm to 6am. Now the question is what stops the Nigerian government from doing same considering the fact that so many lives and properties has gone down due to this rascality.

How long will it take us to wake up!
Their economy is small, needs less trucking,We have crap on our roads in the name of truck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 10) / Agbero Madness On The Road at night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.