Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,342 members, 7,957,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) (1141 Views)

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by lola024(f): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
Dog Wedding is no more a myth in our world today. Meet Kaya and Hades, the latest Couples in Town. This Dog wedding will make your day and blow your mind.

Meet the Smart Kaya, the smiley white shepherd, and her buddy Hades, the black sable German Shepherd. They just became Viral and an Internet sensation after redditor Gallowboob posted their “wedding” photos on reddit.

Though both of them are 2-years-old, the cute and smart pups have completely different personalities. “Kaya is independent, loyal and loving. She’ll do everything to try and please me,” the owner says. “While Hades is quite dependent, extremely cuddly and he just loves everyone and will try to get everyone’s attention. But they both love going for a walk.”

I can assure you that this Video Below will blow your Mind and Make your day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHIkQAs8xPc

See Pictures below.....and see more in the video above

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Rocknation, Farano

Re: A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by corpersforum(f): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2017
These Whites and their lifestyle.....

The video blew my mind..... smart cute dogs
Re: A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by TeamLeader(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dog way no de contribute anything to the society de do wedding. It is finished.

1 Like

Re: A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by corpersforum(f): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
TeamLeader:
Dog way no de contribute anything to the society de do wedding. It is finished.

Abi o..... they would probably allow them go on Honeymoon too
Re: A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by TeamLeader(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
corpersforum:

Abi o..... they would probably allow them go on Honeymoon too

Lmao!!! Iranu
Re: A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by corpersforum(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Radarada
Re: A Dog Wedding That Will Blow Your Mind (pre-wedding Photos & Video Included) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2017
I wonder when naija wud appreciate animals like this.

If person kill snake nw, or civet cat, na front page e go day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help-my 8 Month Old Rot Is Weak And Not Eating After Eating A Crate Of Egg / 5 Weeks Old GSD For Sale Both Sexes (18K) / Staffordshire Pitbull Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.