Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors (3476 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
dumo1:
The smaller cans are they engine oil too or transmission oil?
All Engine Oil, cos you need 7 liters, the big one is 4 liters and the small ones are 1 liter each
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

All Engine Oil, cos you need 7 liters, the big one is 4 liters and the small ones are 1 liter each

Why 7 liters?? What does the manual state?'

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
LeJeun3:

Why 7 liters?? What does the manual state?'

Total takes aprox 9 liters when empty but cos u cant empty it 7 fills it to gauge.
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Total takes aprox 9 liters when empty but cos u cant empty it 7 fills it to gauge.

You are safer with 8 liters.... when you actually drain the oil and allow it trickle, refill takes about 7.8 - 8.2L.

My observation

1 Like

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
LeJeun3:

You are safer with 8 liters.... when you actually drain the oil and allow it trickle, refill takes about 7.8 - 8.2L.

My observation
True, I did that and it told me Its over filled,You see that pic I showed you, its a service kit for my Model.Range Rover Dealership here wont use magnetic for you cos its more xpenssive so I buy mine.I think the reason is cos you cannot completely drain out all the oil and lest we forget no drain plug.
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
erico2k2:

True, I did that and it told me Its over filled,You see that pic I showed you, its a service kit for my Model.Range Rover Dealership here wont use magnetic for you cos its more xpenssive so I buy mine.I think the reason is cos you cannot completely drain out all the oil and lest we forget no drain plug.

With Magnetec it's very difficult draining the fluid.... (I use it for engines with engine clatter at start up)

Well it's all good.

What did you mean by no drain plug?!

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
LeJeun3:

With Magnetec it's very difficult draining the fluid.... (I use it for engines with engine clatter at start up)

Well it's all good.

What did you mean by no drain plug?!

mine has never been drained it's always been excavated via a suction pump from the oil fill opening
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
erico2k2:

mine has never been drained it's always been excavated via a suction pump from the oil fill opening

Oga come make I drain oil for you! Which one is suction pump......

Taaaa

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
LeJeun3:

Taaaa

MayB you did not learn this way but down here this is how its done, watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZrU--yCy9U
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
LeJeun3:

Taaaa

So how do you do yours?
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
erico2k2:

MayB you did not learn this way but down here this is how its done, watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZrU--yCy9U

It's a beautiful way......

But the drain hole gives leverage ....

How much does the mytovac cost??

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
LeJeun3:

It's a beautiful way......

But the drain hole gives leverage ....

How much does the mytovac cost??

from $90
And do a bit of research on this method,you will find out you get rid of more oil than draining it from bellow.
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 1:25am On Jul 01, 2017
erico2k2:

from $90
And do a bit of research on this method,you will find out you get rid of more oil than draining it from bellow.

Suction over Gravity....

1 Like

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
LeJeun3:

Suction over Gravity....

Yes suction over gravity, suction beats gravity any time gravity is constant, never you forget that and on earth is max 10g, that suction pump exact much more force.,The next oil change you do plz look at the filler hole, that tube like pipe in the middle is the suction inlet, it leads direct to the sump plate, same depth ur dip stick goes to.
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Yes suction over gravity, suction beats gravity any time gravity is constant, never you forget that and on earth is max 10g, that suction pump exact much more force.,The next oil change you do plz look at the filler hole, that tube like pipe in the middle is the suction inlet, it leads direct to the sump plate, same depth ur dip stick goes to.

I am aware....

But how do you watch out for metal chips?? Broken chain guides etc??

Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by erico2k2(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
LeJeun3:

I am aware....

But how do you watch out for metal chips?? Broken chain guides etc??

That would have gone beyond Oil change.I would think there would be sounds, and as for broken chain guides, are they not meant to be in front of the Engine?
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by Kingsdave(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
youngscholar:
Coscharis Motors is a Nigerian automotive company with a Lagos based head office and branches in many states across the country. The company’s core business includes marketing and servicing of the Jaguar Land Rover luxury vehicles. To expand its business model, Coscharis Motors is aggressively pursuing emerging opportunities with investments in assembly plants in the country.

On Tuesday they announced that owners of Jaguar Land Rover vehicles would be offered 10% discount on parts bought from the company.

The Brand Manager, Coscharis Jaguar Land Rover, Cletus Aregbeshola, said: “Every part comes with the peace of mind of a 12-month unlimited kilometre warranty when fitted by Coscharis Motors, or six months when you purchase it over the counter.”

Apparently they considered the fact that Nigerians spend more on service and parts of their cars during this rainy season, due to bad and muddy roads.

See Related Post: Coscharis Motors Win Jaguar Landrover’s “Customer First” And “Technician” Of The Year Awards

Coscharis Motors National Parts Manager, Cyril Dcruz, said, ”This is an opportunity to enjoy access to genuine parts, which are actually very cost effective. Not utilizing genuine parts will inhibit your Jaguar Land Rover vehicles feeling like a Jaguar Land Rover, but could jeopardize your vehicle’s warranty and future value especially given the availability of trade-in and buy-back options currently packaged by Coscharis Motors.’’

They also hired qualified technicians to perform a full car-health check on the Jaguar Land Rover to ensure excellent combined performance, when parts are replaced.

https://autojosh.com/discounts-jaguar-land-rover-parts-coscharis-motors/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Text me your contact lets talk .. need your help
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by michlins(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2020
LeJeun3:

Few people are willing to Spend the money to buy Premium oil!

They prefer using AZ Oil because that is what they use in their Toyota Camry and it has been working fine....

And Emeka their mechanic said oil is oil...

and why would you keep mentioning this name. Did I hurt you and my darling AZ works well
Re: Discounts On Jaguar Land Rover Parts From Coscharis Motors by LeJeun3: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2020
michlins:
and why would you keep mentioning this name. Did I hurt you and my darling AZ works well

wink

Work where it works....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Venza Or Crosstour Or Murano Or Santa Fe / V6 Freelander And Head Gasket / Few Weeks Old Motorcycle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.