Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai (18486 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch / NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by 360frolic(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
The Osun Government has provided free train ride for its indigenes from Lagos to Osogbo during the Eid-el-fitr holiday.

The Commissioner for Industries, Commerce and Co-operatives, Mr Ismaila Jaiyeoba-Alagbada, gave the information in a statement on Thursday in Osogbo.

Details of the free train:

Departure:

- Iddo terminus in Lagos to Osogbo on Saturday June 24 by 10a.m.

- Return to Lagos on Tuesday June 27 by 11a.m.

The train will also passenger along Ogun and Oyo corridor.

Jaiyeoba-Alagbada said the service was in continuation of the commitment of Gov. Rauf Aregbesola’s administration to making life more meaningful for the people of the state.

According to him, the free train service, which commenced in 2011 during festive periods , is also aimed at facilitating a stress-free homecoming for the people during the festival.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/eid-el-fitr-lagos-to-osogbo-free-train.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by phemsie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
na to play go oshogbo sure pass be that

first and only comment and it made FP

wao! sign of good things to come

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by veekid(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is this suppose to be a good or bad news?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by chuksanambra: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Noted

When is the train from the North to the SE? I have 2 plots of land I want to carry from Birnin Kebbi to Abakaliki.

Northern ultimatum no be like Ohaneze own. This one be like soldier order, everybody must obey.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Pebcak: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by just2endowed: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
ok
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by auntysimbiat(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
ok
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by kenyguy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by malakus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by IgboAmakaa(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
I pray they repent from human skulls mining and internet, credit card fraud

happy salah in advanced

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by greatjoshy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
good
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by softwerk(f): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please when is Ramadan ending?!

I'm looking forward to my normal life grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by liftedhigh: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by SmartMugu: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by liftedhigh: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by SmartMugu: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:
I nearly give you one 'Like' for this good question wey u ask. Unfortunately I no fit. As e be, recession dey town, I no want my 'Like' to quick finish before your own. To make up, I'll just 'Share' is that ok by you? Abeg no vex, u understand how town be. We gats manage everything. Boys don dey charge money to give 'Like' these days o. 'Like' no be free anymore, na recession cause am. We can negotiate sha on payment arrangement, then all 'Likes' are urs. grin

9 Likes

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Emac34: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
phemsie:
na to play go oshogbo sure pass be that
bad guy wetin wan carry u go theregringrin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is how it should be in a sane environment
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by SuperLoveGiver(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Oladelson(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
okay o
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
They should go and fix the hospitals in the country.... that hospital that I just saw in Delta state sha, e be like say make I vomit..... tufiakwa

I'm sure there are similar looking hospitals in and around all the states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by WIZGUY69(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
That's the only good thing aregbesola is good at.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by jeftalene(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you latest prices of building materials in Nigeria and to meet the contractor of first choice.

Check it out!
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Nicepoker(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
post=57753023:
This is how it should be in a sane environment
no it's not

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Pavore9: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
How do they get to differentiate who is an indigene or not?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by calberian: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Interesting
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by kvngblack0z(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Issokay.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
I pray they repent from human skulls mining

happy salah in advanced

Two words for you

Grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by OmoAregbesola: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Aregbe pls run 4 a third term.
Aregbe u ar 2 much wallahi
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by hollywater: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jonathan's Train.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Ejirochocho(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Opportunity for free transport to osun
NO GAWK AM
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by veekid(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
SmartMugu:

I nearly give you one 'Like' for this good question wey u ask. As e be, recession dey town, I no want my 'Like' ability to quick finish. To make up, I'll just 'Share'. Abeg no vex, u understand how town be. We gats manage everything. Boys don dey charge to give 'Like' these days o. I no call Buha... name o. grin
so recession now don dey affect nairaland likes?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Suspends 100 Passports Of Passengers Who Refused Post-Arrival COVID-19 Test / Students Returning From School Involved In Accident In Enugu,Many Injured(Pics) / Lagos State Govt Begins Immediate Repair Of Potholes Across The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.