Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai (18480 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch / NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by jericco1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Aregbe pls run 4 a third term. Aregbe u ar 2 much wallahi
sorry to say ooo BT bros u mumu
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Abdullahjnw: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'm new here Please help a bro nigga so broke. I no even get wetin I go take break my fasting today help me nothing small abdullahjnw@gmail.com
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by azimibraun: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
phemsie:
na to play go oshogbo sure pass be that

first and only comment and it made FP

wao! sign of good things to come
FP abi FTC? Excitment no allow you know ur achievement ni? I celebrate with you baby boy anything that make our kids happy we are down for it.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by azimibraun: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abdullahjnw:
I'm new here Please help a bro nigga so broke. I no even get wetin I go take break my fasting today help me nothing small abdullahjnw@gmail.com
You carry jazz for phone ni? Besides no carry Islam and Ramadan play at all. What nonsense; are you ok at all? Are you the only Muslim in your district? Even the most greedy of all Muslim is generous during Ramadan when it comes to sharing food. Guy go knock any muslim door and you go eat belle full after fasting. Stop this nonsense ok..
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by enomakos(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
this country
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by greencard: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
I pray they repent from human skulls mining and internet, credit card fraud

happy salah in advanced
whom are the "they" are u referring to?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by blingxx(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Noted

When is the train from the North to the SE? I have 2 plots of land I want to carry from Birnin Kebbi to Abakaliki.

Northern ultimatum no be like Ohaneze own. This one be like soldier order, everybody must obey.

it depends on how you use your brain undecided
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Organs(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Noted

When is the train from the North to the SE? I have 2 plots of land I want to carry from Birnin Kebbi to Abakaliki.

Northern ultimatum no be like Ohaneze own. This one be like soldier order, everybody must obey.

Chuks, stay kampe, you are a Nigerian, you are ok to stay and enjoy, but if you be IPOB member, then hanlele urself to Abakaliki.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by blingxx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
softwerk:
Please when is Ramadan ending?!

I'm looking forward to my normal life grin

are you okay ?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by princessayesha(f): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
softwerk:
Please when is Ramadan ending?!

I'm looking forward to my normal life grin
Really grin Shaitan is going to be released latest by monday don't worry grin
But wait o...are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by chuksanambra: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
blingxx:

it depends on how you use your brain undecided

Oga, U don vex be that?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by rainylad(f): 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Noted

...Only an afonja is capable of this level of stuppidity..no contest.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by MadCow1: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:
Is this suppose to be a good or bad news?

This is what Nigerians like, Freebies.. grin

Imagine how much will disappear from their budget for this fuckery. grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by SmartMugu: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
veekid:
so recession now don dey affect nairaland likes?
Yup. My papa say we need to manage everything until recession finish him own.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by jetbomber17: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Emac34:
bad guy wetin wan carry u go theregringrin
Osogbo weed...
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by davillian(m): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
See trap o!!! people head go loss tire.
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by seguno2: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Aregbe pls run 4 a third term.
Aregbe u ar 2 much wallahi

He is too much for owing several months and years of salaries and pensions to teachers and dying workers?
He is too much for paying half salaries?
Why is your head stuck inside the hole behind Aregbesola's body? Baba Hafusa?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by seguno2: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
post=57753023:
This is how it should be in a sane environment

Did you say in a sane environment?
Do you work (or do business) and pay all your taxes?
Is that also true for everyone whom you know?
Abi na whose money dey pay for the "free" train?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by seguno2: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
WIZGUY69:
That's the only good thing aregbesola is good at.

.......yeah, riding the trains that Jonathan revived?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Ifecrown: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
let me go and start packing my bags... grin
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
hollywater:
Jonathan's Train.

...but Aregbesola's policy.
Politics aside, let's appreciate both men.

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Emac34: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
jetbomber17:
Osogbo weed...
gringrin
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by GworoChewinMaga: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
afonja express!
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Rahym001(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
Noted

You are one of those fanatics: i can tell form your Comment. the tHUNDER that will strike you is still forming in HEAVEN
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by sonnie10: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
But GEJ really try for this rail transportation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Charles4075(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
SmartMugu:

I nearly give you one 'Like' for this good question wey u ask. Unfortunately I no fit. As e be, recession dey town, I no want my 'Like' to quick finish before your own. To make up, I'll just 'Share' is that ok by you? Abeg no vex, u understand how town be. We gats manage everything. Boys don dey charge money to give 'Like' these days o. 'Like' no be free anymore, na recession cause am. We can negotiate sha on payment arrangement, then all 'Likes' are urs. grin
Lolzzzzzz, I swear you're a clown. Nor use laugh kill me here, I use beg God you.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by emekaRaj(m): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2017
phemsie:
na to play go oshogbo sure pass be that

first and only comment and it made FP

wao! sign of good things to come

@ empiree why cant I comment in my thread an Islamic section. Is dat how they ban pple, because I can coment in other sections.

How do I solve this

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Empiree: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2017
emekaRaj:

@ empir.ee why cant I comment in my thread an Islamic section. Is dat how they ban pple, because I can coment in other sections.

How do I solve this
You are probably banned for a reason. You may send email to MOD in Islam section or just wait for few days for the ban lift. It is probably spam-bot acting up. I was banned few day ago too in the section and it last less than two day. Some take a week or more depending on your "offence".
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by emekaRaj(m): 1:15am On Jun 23, 2017
Empiree:
You are probably banned for a reason. You may send email to MOD in Islam section or just wait for few days for the ban lift. It is probably spam-bot acting up. I was banned few day ago too in the section and it last less than two day. Some take a week or more depending on your "offence".

I will be suprise if it's a ban, because I haven't comment in any other thread apart from my thread for more than a month now. Except it's comment from my thread dat caused d ban
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by Empiree: 1:25am On Jun 23, 2017
emekaRaj:

I will be suprise if it's a ban, because I haven't comment in any other thread apart from my thread for more than a month now. Except it's comment from my thread dat caused d ban
Is there a comment of yours in your thread that was dismissed?
Re: Eid-el-fitr: Lagos To Osogbo Free Train: Departure Time, Location, Other Detai by emekaRaj(m): 1:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Empiree:
Is there a comment of yours in your thread that was dismissed?

Ooh yes

(SALAATIL FAATIH IN QURA'AN)

An list d verses in Quran were they can be found.
But I didn't see it an I thought it was network

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Women Pushing A Vehicle After It Broke Down On A Muddy Road / Dana Crash: Relatives To Receive N16m Per Victim (Insurance) / Wigwe, Yakowa, Prominent Nigerians Who Died In Plane Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.