Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects (25117 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by auntysimbiat(f): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Naijahelm: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lol. Self defense.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by tolasosanya(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kelvinortabo:
DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE CURVY SHAPE

e bad die.....!
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
every body knows dat
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by jakandeola(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
ahnie:
Ceeson of domestic violence!

Una wehdone!
did u asl wat she did dat make her beat her
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
good for her...

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Kelvinortabo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
tolasosanya:

e bad die.....!

THANK GOD SAY NO BE ONLY ME SEE AM

HE MAD GOOOON NI OOOO
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by ahnie: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
jakandeola:
did u asl wat she did dat make her beat her
Bros no need asking again you've given me the answer.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by jakandeola(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
I kip sayin I neva like to beat a woman but sometimes is necessy dey let u get mad at dem. I neva wish u beat to injure but women act as babies. is a love beat. as u beat dem they luv u more
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by jakandeola(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
ahnie:

Bros no need asking again you've given me the answer.
wat did u mean
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
To those girls that sleep with Yahoo and G boys, I have good news and bad news for you. Let me start with the bad news.

One of the 'workings' prepared by babas for Yahoo and G boys is that when they sleep with any girl, her luck is transferred to the guy. However, the guy is to offer her something to symbolise his purchase of such good luck hence the cash gifts.

The good news however is that the life of such a girl remains 1 bar.

bet if d gal carry trailer load of worst luck, d guy go collect am too abi

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by manikspears: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
vera!vera!!vera!!!.............how many times i call you? must you date a high life person?get a normal low key guy,he may not be rich because you don't even need that now,plus shey you be olosho ni,see how you look,go and do something about your buttocks for f**k's sake ,you are not a intimacy gadget. how can a responsible man from a responsible family take you to his parents and they won't consider suicide .i believe that thing inside your head is not sawdust, pls use it.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Madam, you need deliverance naturally! This Nigerian guy isn't the reason why you need it..

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by KKKWHITE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
A slut still dumping someone because of domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by manikspears: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:
To those girls that sleep with Yahoo and G boys, I have good news and bad news for you. Let me start with the bad news.

One of the 'workings' prepared by babas for Yahoo and G boys is that when they sleep with any girl, her luck is transferred to the guy. However, the guy is to offer her something to symbolise his purchase of such good luck hence the cash gifts.

The good news however is that the life of such a girl remains 1 bar......i dont understand oo,pls explain.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
romeorails:
embarassed
Madcow1 abeg sell me ur ps2 for kpoku lowo e angry

They all got the same storyline in common. After they become an ex, they play to the gallery, play the victim card with a very fine story pleasant to sympathise with. Claim how much they were in love and make it look like they were the one spending the money on their guys angry .

Madam, would you have fallen in love with a simple me? angry undecided
But all those juju money doesnt even last. That is one thing I have noticed about ill gotten wealth. It goes away faster than how it came

3 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by LesbianBoy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
HOE angry

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Sterope(f): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
What should your gf do when you act like a mo.ron? Poison you? smiley

jakandeola:
I kip sayin I neva like to beat a woman but sometimes is necessy dey let u get mad at dem. I neva wish u beat to injure but women act as babies. is a love beat. as u beat dem they luv u more
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by rainylad(f): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
..Those are the attributes of afonja males..Domestic violence and fetish culture..

...As well as a blabby mouth,very petty and childish as well as a kiss-and-tell..na their way be that .
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by LoveJesus87(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:

Yeh! But wat if later on innocent guys like me want to marry and settle down and I go and unknowingly carry such gal pls abeg Wetin go happen shocked
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by jakandeola(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sterope:
What should your gf do when you act like a mo.ron? Poison you? smiley

is like u wamt me to get mad at u
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
yankeedude:
Why is it that we don't always know the truth about every relationship until such relationship goes sour. Food for thought.

Lol grin

Because the ladies in this type of scenario wants other ladies to envy them!

Whereas they are dating fine Boi broke guys , while the main guys who pays for their treats , are different unidentified men they strike deals with and fucvkkk!

When the love turn sour, truths starts pouring in about the guy in question.

Guys sha .

God go help una !

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Freshbaba95(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
All i know is that, she is a gold digger, when she finally breaks up with her new catch, she will say much worst than this. Our 9ja guys won't just look for simples girls here in nigeria, they will just be going after some LovePeddler out there. I don't believe in anything she said.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by maklelemakukula(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
old mama shut up

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by Sparkies(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
In wande coal's voice
If I catch you for Conor I go chop you up like tuwo..

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by dtruth50: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
as i'm seeing, girls wil start walking around naked
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by lenghtinny(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hoes and Fvckboys season 1 episode 3 angry...

These girls are so predictable. Another tonto/Churchill kinda story. Domestic violence ko, wild violence ni

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by inchristalone(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
God save your people from devil incarnates. As for you, i blame that boy that came close to you.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by lilytender: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
eezeribe:
Yahoo boy vs Olosho...Two desperate people just constituting a nuisance to our cyberspace with their inconsequential story.

Asewo fe omo ole, eni ofo pade eni adanu.
Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by lenghtinny(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
rainylad:

..Those are the attributes of afonja males..Domestic violence and fetish culture..

...As well as a blabby mouth,very petty and childish as well as a kiss-and-tell..na their way be that .
undecided

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by MENTORCH(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
chuksanambra:

I don't believe in all those things.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects by SommyNwaba(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Madam when he was banging the hell outta your fat ass you no tell us so stop disturbing us :

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.