Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

APC Councillorship Candidate’s Daughter Kidnapped In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / APC Councillorship Candidate’s Daughter Kidnapped In Lagos (300 Views)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Councillorship Candidate’s Daughter Kidnapped In Lagos by Ayodeji2k14: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
The 19-year-old daughter of an All Progressives Congress, APC, councillorship candidate of Odi Olowo Local Council Development Area, Mr. Bode Adeosun, has been kidnapped at Ilepeju area of Lagos.

The incident occurred four days to her 20th birthday. It was gathered that the victim, identified simply as Bukola, who was in the company of her younger sister, went on an errand for her mother.

While her younger sister went to collect the item from a trader, Bukola waited outside. But apprehension set in after the younger sister came out of the apartment, only to discover that Biodun had disappeared.

It was gathered that while Bukola was waiting for her younger sister, a Black Toyota pulled up to her and ordered her to enter the car, pointing a gun at her, and later zoomed off.

Confirming the abduction of his daughter, the politician stated that he was informed about news of Bukola’s abduction by his wife. He said:

“While expecting her return, I received a call at about 1.39a.m. The caller told me that my daughter was in their custody. He said I would hear from them again and hung up before I could say anything. “That was when I knew that my daughter had been abducted. Since then, I have not heard from them. I do not know what my daughter is going through where she is. My fear is for her not to be raped.”

When contacted, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Olarinde Famous-Cole, said that the victim was reported to have been missing to the Police, adding that investigation had begun.

Source; Vanguard

Re: APC Councillorship Candidate’s Daughter Kidnapped In Lagos by eezeribe(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
OK
Re: APC Councillorship Candidate’s Daughter Kidnapped In Lagos by ApolitiCal: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
When Igbo Evans is still alive, why won't his partners in business be motivated to do more

(1) (Reply)

B4 We 4get PH Murder / Police Arrest Evan’s Soldier Accomplice / Suicide Bomber Dressed As A Woman Kills 14 At Displaced Persons Camp In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.