Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) (28873 Views)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Ikorodu Traffic Robbery, Daughter Kidnapped... Photos / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by dre11(m): 6:43am On Jun 22, 2017

Posted by Taiwo Jimoh

A 19-year-old lady Bukola Adeosun, the daughter of Mr. Bode Adeosun, an All Progressives Congress (APC) councillorship aspirant at Odi Olowo Local Council Development Area, Lagos State, has been abducted by suspected kidnappers.

Bukola was abducted about 9 p.m. on Tuesday at Ilupeju area of the metropolis when she went out to buy fish for her mother.

The victim and her younger sister were said to have been sent to buy the fish. The victim’s sibling was said to have gone in with the fish seller to collect balance of their money but came to discover that Bukola was nowhere to be seen.

The kidnappers were alleged to have ordered the girl into their Black Toyota Camry car.

Bukola’s younger sister thought the victim had gone back home. She also went home only to find out that Bukola was also not at home.

The victim’s distraught father, Adeosun, said members of the community joined them in the frantic search for Bukola.

He said: “I was returning from a meeting when I received a phone call from my wife that our daughter had been abducted. I rushed home and saw a crowd in my house. They were assisting my wife in the search for our daughter. After we returned home about 1.39 a.m., I received a phone call from a strange person, telling me that my daughter was in their custody. The caller said that I would hear from them again and hung up.

“It was then I knew my daughter had been abducted. Since then, I have not heard from the kidnappers. I don’t know what my daughter is going through right now.

“My daughter was abducted four days to her birthday. She would have been 20. I hope this is not how my political opponents want to get back at me. They know they would lose in the forthcoming election.”

A resident, Mr. Kunle Ajayi, said Bukola’s abduction was strange because such had never happened in the community.

The matter was reported at Ilupeju Police Station.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, said the girl was missing, not abducted.

He said the matter had been reported to the police and that investigation was ongoing.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/06/politicians-daughter-abducted-four-days-birthday/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Sad.... I pray she will return unharmed. Where is Abba kyari?

22 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by smartty68(m): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Crime is bad but when it involves politicians I don't care!

36 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Beverages: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Evans people.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by smartty68(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2017
INTROVERT:
Sad
Kai! Your network is fast walai lipsrsealed
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Chai... I pray she gets out soon..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Victornezzar: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2017
I pray she returns safely

8 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Victornezzar: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2017
I pray my wife oo sorry I pray she returns home safely grin
But y is politics in naija a do or die affair.....can't dey do without kidnapping or assassinating deir opponents
now my wife has just been kidnapped grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Generalyemi(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2017
He visits d sins of the father on their children..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by ishiamu(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2017
INTROVERT:
Sad.... I pray she will return unharmed. Where is Abba kyari?

Kidnappers sef
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Jabioro: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Some are delighted and rejoiced in crime, when get caught the devil would be the first one to be blame.. I can't understand the society we professed ..

6 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Iamwrath: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2017
Tha hate is real, Wetin the man do you ?
Kondomatic:
I wish they kidnapped the father instead
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Iamwrath: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Nna , people still will not learn , Evans palava no dey give them any sense ? when a Billionaire turns comedy central for the whole Nigerian Cyber community , you'll know something has done him

I do hope she's found alive and well and no ransom paid too

If they were rich , they wouldn't trek to go and buy fish , security would have followed them or at least called mama eleja to deliver at home

5 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Iamwrath:
Tha hate is real, Wetin the man do you ?
He's a politician

2 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2017
Very stupid posts above. Because he is a politician he & his family members deserve such?

2 Likes

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by policy12: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria politics..
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
shocked

A politicians' wife that cooks with iced-fish, is that one a politician
?

SARS and Abba Kyari should pick up her mom. She is the prime suspect, why send your daughters out to buy fish at night?

She's probably trying to extort her stingy husband.

But this is such a surprising birthday gift....the girl will have a memorable 20th year birthday.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Nawa ooo dis people still get mind after all the news about Evans,well i still believe in Naija Police Force by God's grace those kidnappers will be caught and the girl will be released

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Evans still at work....
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Went out to buy fish at 9pm?

Which fish seller operates till that time in Ilupeju?
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
But he is in prison.....who is behind this again?
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by planetx13: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2017
May God save us in this country...... dunno what's happening at all

meanwhile

Our family is looking to sell our large expanse of land in delta State (683 hectares). All documents are available and original copies ( C of O, survey plan, deed of conveyance). willing to sell in parts and also open to partnership. serious buyers can contact me 0.9.0.8.0.9.5.0.2.1.4. 0.8.1.2.6.9.3.9.6.8.7
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
the kidnappers want to host her birthday for her

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by 0b10010011: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Evan's thingz!
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by unlimitedsoundz(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Na them...

1 Like

Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Omeffa(f): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Developers at work
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by SommyNwaba(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2017
cool cheesy
Re: Politician, Bode Adeosun's Daughter Kidnapped Four Days To Birthday (photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Make dem sha no knack am

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Taraba, Shoot His Wife (Graphic Photos) / Two Killed In Fresh Cult War In Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State (Photo) / How Fake 'Customer Care' Withdrew ₦500k From My Dad's Account After A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.