Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror (3362 Views)

Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
let he who has ears hear what the spirit says to the church,
Faith without works is dead, without which you can't achieve much,
they u set wan hammer
begin feel like Obama,
my brother, you have to get up on your feet and begin to work hard at your dreams,
we won the battle charging at the battle field of life on our feets
but then the glory must go to God for the battle was won on our knees...
...so we say.
If we had stayed on our knees, it would have been our execution for the enemy need no effort but to pull the trigger at the sides of our heads.
It would have been mind blowing,
oh, so revealing literally
our foolishness of staying on our knees.
God has been good to me and this is my story,
no way I can tell it without giving God the glory.
...but then I got the message,
at a flash I understood it all.
without works you can achieve nothing.
you are the one who wld solve your own problems.
you are hungry, get your asz off and work. for God says no food for a lazy man. you are not Elijah.
you are ill? Go take some medication and see a doctor, don't be silly...
...that was what my pastor said.
yh my friends said the same too.
thought we wld all hold hands and pray, but the symptoms seems so ebola like... sad
blood oozing out my nose and my temperature so high,...
heaven help those who help themselves.

kidney failing, my friend rushed to Pastor adeboye. he was prayed for, hallelujah
heaven helps this who help themselves so he had to rush here to look for a kidney donor.
don't worry we are coming to thank God for a successful operation. wink

looking for a job and my dad called his politician friend who got me a placement in a top bank. I sure will tell of this miracle on Sunday. God is good.

how about the miracle of how I survived an accident? I have not told you? 5 people died and I was among the only 8 survivors. and you say my God is not good?
ask those who are dead.

10 years and no child, now we have twins.
IVF or not, glory be to God.

promotion at my work place and favors I enjoy. yeah not cos of my eye services or gifts I give my boss.

should we even go on...?

perharps a pencil will help me write if I help myself. glory be to the pencil? I don't think so

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
God would not come down from heaven and help you, it is men that he wld send.

hmmm...? but he came down a lot in the Bible.

the message is loud and clear.
let he who has ears hear what the spirit is saying.

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
You don come again abi..
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by malvisguy212: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
what about atheism ? atheism say interlingent is the result of non-interlingent. atheism say an explosion cause a well design univers. atheism blindly believe that life came from none life and reject what scientific experiment has conclude ( that life came from life and one of it own kind) any wonder why David say " the fool say there is no God ? "
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by hahn(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
malvisguy212:
what about atheism ? atheism say interlingent is the result of non-interlingent. atheism say an explosion cause a well design univers. atheism blindly believe that life came from none life and reject what scientific experiment has conclude ( that life came from life and one of it own kind) any wonder why David say " the fool say there is no God ? "

Only fools believe in things that can't be proven

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by obinna58(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
God like hiding and showing himself so as to find pure heart beings who believed in him grin

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

We don't know totally what Energy and Consciousness are but we believe in these things. We experience them . There's even a philosophical position that posits that the mystery behind consciousness can never be known - we can never fully understand consciousness. With your logic , we are all now fools simply because we may not unravel the mystery behind these things?

The above addresses your ignorant post .

Anyway , you only prove or provide proof in Mathematics . In other areas of life , you provide evidence or reasons why you accept or reject a particular belief , position or stance . As a theist , I have myriads of tenable logical reasons why I acknowledge the existence of God . As an atheist , give me your best reason why you think there is no God .

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by malvisguy212: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

if you think you are right in one aspect of life, it doesn't mean you are right in the other side of life.

and you cannot disprove it either.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by ikeepitreal(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
only fools hear the truth and choose to ignore it. Atheism isn't a mindset, an ideology. No, it is the profound mental picture of lost souls grasping for threads, souls looking for pins in haystacks, souls who think their creator has fallen below their expectations.
Souls whose consciences will burn in the afterlife.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahn:

It cannot be proven that there is no God, duh. It actually makes more sense that there must be a God. Psalm 14 you quote?
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
HardMirror:
God would not come down from heaven and help you, it is men that he wld send.

hmmm...? but he came down a lot in the Bible.

the message is loud and clear.
let he who has ears hear what the spirit is saying.

This a lot you refer to, kindly mention like 10 different instances. I can mention 100 from the Bible where He sent men like you said in the first paragraph.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by OtemAtum: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

It cannot be proven that there is no God, duh. It actually makes more sense that there must be a God. Psalm 14 you quote?
And does it not make much sense that you and I are that God who have come to the earth to forget how we actually created all things? You shall understand whom you are when you return to the other side after death. I have seen the other side and I can assure you, THERE IS NO SKYDADDY GOD. GOD LIVES IN ALL THINGS AND HE IS EVERYTHING.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:
And does it not make much sense that you and I are that God who have come to the earth to forget how we actually created all things? You shall understand whom you are when you return to the other side after death. I have seen the other side and I can assure you, THERE IS NO SKYDADDY GOD. GOD LIVES IN ALL THINGS AND HE IS EVERYTHING.

Errmmm, did you die? You said i would see when i die but that you have already seen. How come? i think i should entertain you today, you must be highly favoured by God in whom we live, move and breathe.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

Errmmm, did you die? You said i would see when i die but that you have already seen. How come? i think i should entertain you today, you must be highly favoured by God in whom we live, move and breathe.
lol. just the way you Christians always say the same. as if you all have died and confirmed heaven and hell to be real. you see how stupid it is now? lol
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

This a lot you refer to, kindly mention like 10 different instances. I can mention 100 from the Bible where He sent men like you said in the first paragraph.
oh really? as a Christian you should know how many times God visited his people in person. and how many times he sends his angels.
so you say you can mention over a hundred times God sent men? well I don't believe you. you can't mention even one
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by hahn(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

Lol. You can not prove there is not poop on your head so it makes sense that there must be poop on your head smiley
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by hahn(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2017
malvisguy212:
if you think you are right in one aspect of life, it doesn't mean you are right in the other side of life.

and you cannot disprove it either.

There is poop on your head

You cannot disprove it so it's there
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by hahn(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

We don't know totally what Energy and Consciousness are but we believe in these things. We experience them . There's even a philosophical position that posits that the mystery behind consciousness can never be known - we can never fully understand consciousness. With your logic , we are all now fools simply because we may not unravel the mystery behind these things?

These things can be demonstrated or at least we are agree there is energy and consciousness.

The above addresses your ignorant post .

For your mind. Lol

Anyway , you only prove or provide proof in Mathematics . In other areas of life , you provide evidence or reasons why you accept or reject a particular belief , position or stance . As a theist , I have myriads of tenable logical reasons why I acknowledge the existence of God . As an atheist , give me your best reason why you think there is no God .

Bro, you have to first point out which god you are referring to. Then when you pick one out of the 4000 gods, you have to not explain why you think they are not the real "god"

Simple, your god is not real because there is no proof of it

The same reasons why you feel god is real are about the same reasons for the justification of the existence of superman

1 Like

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by luvmijeje(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2017
grin grin grin Nairalanders no go kill person with laugh. But the people that were giving thanks to their God, Oga were they using your mouth.

People should learn to mind their business on issues beyond their reasoning.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
HardMirror:

lol. just the way you Christians always say the same. as if you all have died and confirmed heaven and hell to be real. you see how stupid it is now? lol

i addressed him from his line of thought/reasoning. He said and I quote " You shall understand whom you are when you return to the other side after death. I have seen the other side and I can assure you," He said that he has seen the other side, concurrently the question to ask him is if he died. Comprehende?
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
HardMirror:

oh really? as a Christian you should know how many times God visited his people in person. and how many times he sends his angels.
so you say you can mention over a hundred times God sent men? well I don't believe you. you can't mention even one

i asked first. You fellas are very averse to proof, yet you demand proof by force from people whose basis is faith. You said God visited His people Himself a lot in the Bible and you cannot even mention ten times. i guess ten times is a awful lot for you to dare. Well, God sent Moses a man to His people Israel. There's the one you ridiculously asserted that i can't mention.
Over to you, mention the ten lots of time God visited in person from the Bible as you claimed. My 99 is patiently waiting for your fumbling self as usual.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

i addressed him from his line of thought/reasoning. He said and I quote " You shall understand whom you are when you return to the other side after death. I have seen the other side and I can assure you," He said that he has seen the other side, concurrently the question to ask him is if he died. Comprehende?
does not change the fact that Christians exhibit such confidence too as if they have died and confirmed the existence of heaven. comprehende?
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

i asked first. You fellas are very averse to proof, yet you demand proof by force from people whose basis is faith. You said God visited His people Himself a lot in the Bible and you cannot even mention ten times. i guess ten times is a awful lot for you to dare. Well, God sent Moses a man to His people Israel. There's the one you ridiculously asserted that i can't mention.
Over to you, mention the ten lots of time God visited in person from the Bible as you claimed. My 99 is patiently waiting for your fumbling self as usual.
I disagree. God never sent Moses to the isrealites. and how do you know Moses was sent to the isrealites?

I don't have to start listing anything cos I assume u read your Bible.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
hahn:

Lol. You can not prove there is not poop on your head so it makes sense that there must be poop on your head smiley

It's unfortunate you had to run to the emotional angle instead of the rational or reasonable. You can easily prove if there's is poop in my head or yours same way a doctor determines if you had fever or diabetes. There are scans, machines and signs that can be used to determine and ascertain this. There are studies and trends on the human body, the digestive tract, circulatory system etc. Indeed, it is one thing to go to school, it is another for school to pass through you or find it applicable in real life scenarios. No need sending a scanned copy of your C6 result in basic science/biology. It misses the point.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
HardMirror:

does not change the fact that Christians exhibit such confidence too as if they have died and confirmed the existence of heaven. comprehende?

Stop mimicking me and learn. I'm not the spokesman for Christians exhibiting behavior.Face the issue or read and pass next time like many others did.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
hahn:

end of yawa
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

Stop mimicking me and learn. I'm not the spokesman for Christians exhibiting behavior.Face the issue or read and pass next time like many others did.
hypocrite
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

I see you are having a hard time swallowing your bs pill
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
HardMirror:

I disagree. God never sent Moses to the isrealites. and how do you know Moses was sent to the isrealites?

I don't have to start listing anything cos I assume u read your Bible.

Do you smoke? You are kidding right, the devourer couldn't have been this fatal to your reasoning. Tell me you are playing.
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Image123:

Do you smoke? You are kidding right, the devourer couldn't have been this fatal to your reasoning. Tell me you are playing.
you must be the one who is high. where did God send Moses?
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by Image123(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
HardMirror:

you must be the one who is high. where did God send Moses?

You failed yet again to answer simple straight forward questions. When you struggle to answer simple conversation, it shows the depth of your thinking and why you gullibly arrived at the point of misthinking that there's no God. God sent Moses to Pharaoh in Egypt to ermmmm Let my people go. Does that sound familiar in any way?
Re: Heaven Helps Those Who Help Themselves: Hardmirror by bennyann: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
HardMirror don come again ooo. Na wa for all of una

No matter what you say, whether our hardwork does it for us or our laziness and idleness, whatever comes we will give thanks to God.

You can't stop us from doing that now...

That's why we are theists and you are an atheist.

Infact that's why we are Christians, that's our lifestyle.

So dear, stop teaching us how to live our lives cos you're not the one we worship, Gerrit?

When you're done with life, go thank yourself for helping yourself but leave us to give glory to whom we believe is worthy of it..

I tire for una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Over 40 Free Mp3 Audios And Ebook By Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / I Can't Believe The Anglican Church Was Created Because Of One Man's Lust. / Stop Arguing With Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.