Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them (387 Views)

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition / Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them by tens4real(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
SO where should i start from? OK let me start anywhere as my fingers lead me....

i live precisely in ikorodu area of Lagos state got a quick notice from our landlord, which according to him he wanted to renovate the house and he wants everyone to leave the house, after the six month month notice elapse, he gave another one month notice to leave the house...everything was so frustrating to eat alone is a problem and now a quick notice that is like living in hell..no father to cater for us only my mum, myself and my 3 sisters, i thought the church will help especially in this unprecedented condition, but we where appalled that the church refuse to help our condition is so disheartening, ask few friends no one is willing to help, so i got so frustrated and after listening to daddy freeze show on Sundays i decided to seek for help, i left early in the morning to cool FM to meet up with daddy freeze, my transport could not even get me to victory island i dropped at cms and from cms i had to trekked down to cool FM...i got to cool FM all wet because it rained that i dint care about the rain, i told the security man at cool FM about my problem and why i would like to see daddy freeze he said he cant let me see daddy freeze because i don't have an appointment with him which i quite understand so he ask me to write down my problem in a piece of paper with my details so he can give daddy freeze for me which i did in fact i don't even know what i wrote because i was so frustrated and after that i waited for daddy freeze to be be done with his show and after i met him told him my problem and sympathies wit me and told he is in a haste and would get back to me soon and he even gave me transport back home i will feel with joy and left..and daddy freeze actually called me up today like play and ask me of my account details and me how much i need for the house rent and sent to in fact he even added more to the amount i told him am so grateful my mum, sisters and everyone is so happy daddy freeze has given us shelter may God continue to bless him so much pls lalasticla, seun, fynestboi, mynd44, move this to the front page so everyone can know lets appreciate someone who has done something good , daddy freeze i will be forever grateful to God and you thanks you so much i pray you read this thank you so much...........
Re: There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
God bless Freeze, such a good news.
Re: There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Did this just happened today or sometimes ago?
Re: There Are Still Some Good Nigerians And Daddy Freeze Of Cool Fm Is One Of Them by Origin(f): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
May God continue to bless those that do good . Sometimes you don't know the life you save from the little you do.

Daddy freeze did much o. May God bless him.

(1) (Reply)

Recession Don Jam MTN As Dem Terminate Popular TV Show,”who Wants To Be A Millio / Tonto Dikeh And Churchill’s Marriage Annulled As Family Returns Bride Price / Sir Victor Uwaifo Has Been Honoured As Unesco’s Living Human Treasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.