Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man Confesses To Using Juju To Lock Up His Business Partners In Abia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confesses To Using Juju To Lock Up His Business Partners In Abia State (510 Views)

"Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) / Man Confesses To Setting Fire On A House Which Killed Couple & Their Daughter / 2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Confesses To Using Juju To Lock Up His Business Partners In Abia State by ExAngel007(f): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Some traders in Umuahia, Abia state, may have found the reason behind the hardship they may have been experiencing in their businesses in recent times if this story is anything to go by.

According to reports by a Facebook user, Emmanuel Maduka Nwazue, a man confessed to being responsible for the hardship his colleagues in the timber business were facing.

The man was caught with some fetish materials (juju) including padlocks, which he said he used in locking up his colleagues, after lying initially that they were for his protection (against what abeg?).

Sharing the post on Facebook, Nwazue wrote:

"It's past 11pm, I started hearing some crowd noise downstairs
with periodic shout of "Aaamen" as the crowd responded with same
chorus, "Aaamen." I picked up my phone and called someone who
simply told me to come down and see for myself.

It was a mob and in their midst was this young man whose images
you view. He was found with so many fetish items which included 23
locked and some smashed padlocks of different sizes, dagger,
concoction etc. This guy had had his two sons as well as his mother
die mysteriously and his wife run away. This he confirmed while
fielding questions.

Answering my questions on what he does with the padlocks he said
they were for protection. But that was far from the truth as he later
confessed to locking up his fellow trader at the timber market with
two of the padlocks. The man's undoing was that he gave him goods
worth 3.5 million naira to which he paid only N1m and decided to
cage the man from asking for his balance of N2.5m.

He chained a man whom he owed some money, so that he wouldn't
ask for a balanceHe went ahead to name a certain trader known as Ngige at thetimber market as having contracted him to cage other traders in the
market. There we saw padlocks tied severally with black and white
treads as well as chains. His victims were very many as he started
naming them one after another.

At this point, the mob got angrier and were baying for his blood
and to avoid what was about taking place, I had to call the state
PPRO who dispatched some policemen to the scene.

To think that the young man was the same person I always meet in a
nearby store where I get some household items is terrifying. He
looked gentle and harmless as we often exchanged pleasantries. IF
THE LORD DOES NOT WATCH THE CITY. "
See more pictures below:

Re: Man Confesses To Using Juju To Lock Up His Business Partners In Abia State by ExAngel007(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
wicked

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Held Responsible? MTN Or..... / #justice4ikorodu3 / ICYMI: Jonathan’s Son-in-law Shot In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.