Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,887 members, 7,838,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price (30004 Views)

Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice / Could This Be The New Fees For Some Of The Nigerian Universities (pics) / Nigerian Universities 38 | Increase School Fees | New Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by MrAAA(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
The certificate was overrated before. People just realise say certificate wasn't as important as we were told. BTW, my own I collected after 8 years I guess nor even clear.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by Hollawayn05(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2017
armadeo:

Dude if you haven't collected that certificate in 15yrs you don't need it again unless you want adult education.

Besides you can do it again to void the cost.

do what AGAIN?
i prefer write jamb again than that WAEC...
that exam to me is the toughest WORLDWIDE
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by XploraBen(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
ezewinted1:
What's new there?
I collected mine this year at the rate of N8,500 when that useless UBA bank requested I must have it.
Please is the requirements you were asked of the same as contained in the post?
I'll need to obtain mine(2012 and 2014) very soon for admission processing.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by Kunlexity(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was compelled to collect my own at the rate of #8,500,because original o'level certificate is one the requirements to collect statement of result in my school.I first heard news early 2013 but I didn't take it serious,and the directive has been effective since july last year.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by ezewinted1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
XploraBen:
Please is the requirements you were asked of the same as contained in the post?
I'll need to obtain mine(2012 and 2014) very soon for admission processing.
the question is; was the topic talking about WAEC? YES
Was the topic talking about collection? Yes!
I perceived excessive application of weeds somewhere
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by omolorlarh: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Kollysman1:

which year did you sat for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by Kollysman1: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
omolorlarh:
thank God, ive received mine too
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by calebify1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
ezewinted1:
What's new there?
I collected mine this year at the rate of N8,500 when that useless UBA bank requested I must have it.
good day boss.
so you got it with an affidavit and an application letter amongst other things??
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by ezewinted1(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2017
calebify1:

good day boss.
so you got it with an affidavit and an application letter amongst other things??
No, you go with your photocard, printout and passports.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by Bifrost: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
ezewinted1:
No, you go with your photocard, printout and passports.

I wrote mine in 2009, clearly I've lost my photocard, what I have is just my result print out. can one pay his way out of the photocard predicament?
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by calebify1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bifrost:

I wrote mine in 2009, clearly I've lost my photocard, what I have is just my result print out. can one pay his way out of the photocard predicament?
your photo card ain't required sef.
just your online print out 8,550 and a passport photograph.
Got mine today. I wrote in 2009 too.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by Bifrost: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2017
calebify1:

Thank you bro. I wrote in Lagos. My centre was in Surulere, I hear there are specific WAEC offices you can collect the certificate depending on your GCE centre. Any idea would be appreciated.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by calebify1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bifrost:

Thank you bro. I wrote in Lagos. My centre was in Surulere, I hear there are specific WAEC offices you can collect the certificate depending on your GCE centre. Any idea would be appreciated.
Am guessing the office at ogba is in charge of that Area. Not sure though.
you can go to the ogba office and find out.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by ganie(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
calebify1:

Thanks for this,i wrote in 09 as well. I will try to raise the money for it soon.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by Bifrost: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
calebify1:

Am guessing the office at ogba is in charge of that Area. Not sure though.
you can go to the ogba office and find out.

God bless you for this bro. I'll just raise the money and go get it before the year runs out. I used statement of result throughout my stay in the University, need to get it before my village people will use it and find me.

Thanks again.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by calebify1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bifrost:

God bless you for this bro. I'll just raise the money and go get it before the year runs out. I used statement of result throughout my stay in the University, need to get it before my village people will use it and find me.

Thanks again.
lol..
Happy to be of help.
Re: WAEC Announces New Fees For Delay In Collecting Certificate - See New Price by ezewinted1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bifrost:

go with your printout and birth certificate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Tips To Make Distinction In All Your Courses As A Nigerian Undergraduate / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student / “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.