Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) (29952 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by wale377(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2021
Primary school students are taught in their school an anti sexual harassment song to prevent adult from molesting them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y09fqXg3DVQ

You can hear them singing
If you touch my private part I’ll tell(x2)
I will tell you too my mummy
I will tell you to my daddy
If you touch my private part I’ll tell.

Dear parents teach your kids this songs so that there would be awareness.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:49am On May 06, 2021
This awareness is timely.

They should also be taught the names of these body parts.

This pipi thingy isn't working. grin

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by hisgrace090: 7:53am On May 06, 2021
This is wisdom!

Our young ones need to be equiped with proper wisdom to guid themselves in this evil days.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by incogni2o: 8:19am On May 06, 2021
Awesome.

What is the name of that school.

Interesting and simple way of Emotional(Sexual) Education.

But na the remix I like.

If you touch my pppp, I'll tell

By the way it should be emotional education, cos it all starts with the hormones.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by christejames(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2021
Good one...

Most schools should adopt this method to create more awareness against child molestation and also forestall future occurrence.

32 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by SporaD8: 9:46am On May 06, 2021
Really funny.
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Authoreety: 9:50am On May 06, 2021
NICE ONE

What the human race needs is just the FEAR OF GOD

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by TheUndercover: 9:50am On May 06, 2021
Gone are the days when kids were safe. At that age, kids will get confused and more exposed and might also affect them psychologically. The world is rapidly changing in a negative direction.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by mbahdi(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
What if you touched mine na who i to tell.
Ladies bn forming victims since 19bc.
Boys are the mostly sexualized.you will see a small boy standing with the parents,an elderly female friend of his mother will come and press the little boys penis even in the parents presence and there will laugh over it and see it as a joke.let same be done to a girl by a man.u will see reactions.hypocrites Nigerians

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by iammo(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Nice one, simple measures like this would serve as deterence

4 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by browniecay: 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On May 06, 2021
If you touch my private part I’ll tell(x2)
I will tell you too my mummy
I will tell you to my daddy
If you touch my private part I’ll tell

Continuation,

What will you do to your private part?
I will protect it.
I will cover it,
I will tell my Mummy it's the (sing till fade)...............

How we wish our slay queens dem can be singing the 2nd part every morning before dem enter road lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by DennisEche(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
GOOD WAY TO KEEP THEM FROM THOSE USELESS PERVERTS AND PAEDOPHILES

3 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Very funny wise decision......the lyrics made me laugh.......but the message is very clear......other schools should endeavour to copy......we need to protect our children from these roaming animals called rapists and paedophiles.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Wisedove(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
This is long overdue grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Babara1994(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
I hope they don't end up lying against innocent boys

8 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Kingpele(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2021
Good move,this people want to spoil game for this useless pedophiles ,I wish every school will adopt this song like national Anthem,this useless miscreants abound every where

5 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by BigBizzy(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2021
I love this ....
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by liajosh(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2021
Good

Check my profile signature on how to grow your instagram account.
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:52am On May 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
This awareness is timely.

Are you sure they know what a private part means? Some pupils know how to sing "A is for Apple". However, when you ask them to identify the letter, they cannot. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Awoo88: 9:52am On May 06, 2021
Good exposure
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Immortaltunez: 9:52am On May 06, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
Wahala for Yoruba Paedophiles
God go dash u sense.. amen

7 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2021
Good development
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by Whothecapfits: 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Hypocracy
As if na Spirit dey touch their private part b4
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by realstars: 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Now go and do them any wrong apart from touching the thing, thdy will use it against you,
For example, if you beat them, they will now go and report ynu of touching their pp.

2 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Awareness is key..... If you know better, you'll do better.

How I wish dem teach us this song before 2015.

Buhari if you touch our country, we will tell America cry cry

2 Likes

Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by baralatie(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Very effective
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by taretoofine(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Oya naw remix with beats
Re: “If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) by tunary(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Wahala be like private part, if you touch am na jail direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Tips To Make Distinction In All Your Courses As A Nigerian Undergraduate / University Of Ibadan Auditor ‘Went Blind' / Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.