Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery (48760 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by cerowo(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please where is the husband biko
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
is this supposed to make sense? Rubbish! Adults behaving like juveniles
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Instagram driving people MAD......
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
ekensi01:
God whats going on?

I have never imagine Nigerian will reach this level of madness.

Last year it was never so. Whats going on? The world will end without me achieving anything and using my talents? No this nonsense must stop. Let me go and see a herbalist.
lol. Wetin happen grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by ekensi01: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
of what benefit is this shoot to her or the baby?
By the way, the woman's breast are like fried eggs, so flat..
Friemd eggs. grin grin grin grin I think say na only me just the view the flat and small ugly thing. shocked
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Kaybaba5(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rubbish....
Iranu abasha.......
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't understand the essence of this shoot. Why is this generation so in love with the camera? With their images?

Hey, before you tell me it's about preserving memories, then, they could have had the shoot, saved it in their personal repository and not let an iota of their activities catch a whiff of social media.

But no, Kim wannabe, we have to see her flat inequidistant mammaries that look diseased.

Sorry, no fuc.ks

Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by maxnedu11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
MissCuppy:
Is that her vagina am seeing?
The Eagle Eye
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by IAMBlesssed(f): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Arrant nonsense..
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by ekensi01: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
durentchigozie:
lol. Wetin happen grin
This nonsense go make the Angels way hold the truimpet blow am with anger Jesus go come guy i don't want it to happen now.
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by ivolt: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
It is all about money and attention.
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by LoveJesus87(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
JAYTUNEZ:
Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah was over excited about organising a bump bare shoot for her brother's wife, Jenifer.

Eva and her own personal stylist arranged the expectant mum for the semi nude shoot, and also took her time to drop shots from the process on her gram while her helpless brother looked on.

Barely a day past and Eva is on cloud 9 on social media baring joyful tidings about finally becoming an aunt as Jenifer welcomed a baby boy just hours after the shoot.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/eva-alordiah-assist-sister-in-law-with.html
what kind of mad people are these? shocked

Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Quinn22(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
cheesy grin
thesicilian:
See how she looks like an amoeba!

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Tapout(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eva my crush
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by manikspears: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Aunty elohor?that name sounds like ponmo pepper soup sad
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by chuksjuve(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lost world!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Tedassie(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
MissCuppy:
Is that her vagina am seeing?
Look closely she wore a wine coloured trouser and wasn't nude from her waist down.

Ode.
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Tedassie(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin d 2nd and 3rd pic, y ar dose places dark grin
Who d nude epp, trash
na trouser e wear ni...look well
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Nizguy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Generalyemi:
rubbish
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Krisddon: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Classless rubbish!
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tedassie:

Look closely she wore a wine coloured trouser and wasn't nude from her waist down.

Ode.
Fowl Nyash!
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by madbuhari: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
what is the meaning of all this nonsense
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Tedassie(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
MissCuppy:
Fowl Nyash!
Lol..go sleep jor eye dey pain you tongue
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by andij: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wetin person no go see. Dem go video everything. Congrats to de mum and Aunt sha.
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by chronique(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
In Nigeria, celebrities are some of the most stupid people you'd ever come across and the unfortunate thing is that, they tend to pass it on to their followers on social media. What is the objective of all these nonsense now?
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Sektion: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
of what benefit is this shoot to her or the baby?
By the way, the woman's breast are like fried eggs, so flat..
100% Savage; fried egg grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by enemyofprogress: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why her breasts come look like oyan nau
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by anigold(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
JAYTUNEZ:
Nigerian rapper, Eva Alordiah was over excited about organising a bump bare shoot for her brother's wife, Jenifer.

Eva and her own personal stylist arranged the expectant mum for the semi nude shoot, and also took her time to drop shots from the process on her gram while her helpless brother looked on.

Barely a day past and Eva is on cloud 9 on social media baring joyful tidings about finally becoming an aunt as Jenifer welcomed a baby boy just hours after the shoot.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/eva-alordiah-assist-sister-in-law-with.html
Whenever I have a bad day I will look at this picture and laugh.. lol nawao is not a must to copy oyibo.. no so one ibadan babe wear bikini rashes scars was all over her yellow buttocks..
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by anigold(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
cerowo:
Please where is the husband biko
if at this young age her breast resemble cucumber then when she is much older,the thing will resemble my long tie
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by tushinebaba: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2017
this is why Shekau bombed people
Re: Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery by Ajewealth123(m): 1:25am On Jun 23, 2017
Na this kin post NWaAmaipke dey make sense.,where the yeye boy dey self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Tekno Modelling For Tania Omotayo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.