Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Source Of That Wealth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Source Of That Wealth (356 Views)

She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? / Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Source Of That Wealth by 9jaBabeOfficial: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
With the kind of sympathetic heart I have, I felt very bad for EVANS, I could sense his fear, but that is not to encourage what he did.
When I eventually read the story of their last victim that escaped, the Maydon Pharmaceutical guy and how they still held him hostage having paid the ransom already, I felt sorry for the man and became very angry with Evans and his gang, yes, I am very emotional..But the law must take it's full force.

There is this student I know in one of the Northern states, comes from an average family, comes to the family house to spend some days sometimes because his own family house is in the west... Before I knew it, he bought a car in his year1, still in his year1,he got an iPhone, and as I write this,he's still in his year1(say within 6 months)

I asked one of the guys some days ago what this guys does, he said he doesn't know, the guy won't say and it is neither me nor anybody's business.I kept quiet, afterall, the consequences of his actions or inactions won't affect me in anyway, even tho I know that if he's into any dirty business and gets caught, I will feel very very bad for him.

Try to know the source of that money you see your brother, sister, uncle. aunt, father, mother or friend squandering about and try your best possible to talk them out of it or at least pray for them.

Cheers

NB

https://web.facebook.com/naijababeofficial/

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Fumigation / Family Planning, Birth Spacing: Empowering People And Developing Nations / Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.