Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster (50551 Views)

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by slimpoet11(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:
I concur with that writer...let he who's without sin cast the first stone....

Falz should remove the bahd guy from his name first...
nawa u oh. Yahoo Boys taint Nigeria's image, make it hard to attract investments & go oversees. Falz won a BET Award for NGR & & you're coming for him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Eazybay(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:

That boy is speaking the mind of teenagers, your children and children's children. The bahd in falz name is a very far cry 4rm the issue on ground..

Well I blame the police and d EFCC for letting yahoo boys go scott free after taking bribe!! These ppl would go into the society and make life unbearable for hardworking peepz..

The dude said a whole lotta bull crap but he spoke the mind of d wire wire ritualists..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Thawarplay(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
That was how a woman in my area said if people are jealous that his son is making it big from Yahoo, they should also buy laptops for their own sons to do yahoo too, and mind their business.

She's right.... I know you are among people pokenoising and talking shit about the guy in your area. And later yall same people will go before him to give una money

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ikp120(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:

This has to do with legality and illegality.

No matter your hustle, please let it be legal. Bahd guy in his name is not illegal. At least we know what bahd guy means. Bahd guy in his name is not illegal. If I crack a funny joke here, you'll hear terms like "bad guy" from guys who find it really funny. That's no biggie.

Imagine if you earned 2 million dollars from a deal today and by the time you wake up tomorrow, someone has already hacked into your account and cleared the whole thing from there.

Sister, this is not about sin but illegality. It is about bringing sorrow to another human being in order to fill your greed! It is FRAUD! You are an armed robber if you dey do Yahoo yahoo! You are robbing people of their hard earned money!

Let's call a spade a spade! Put yourself in the shoes of these rogues' victims and you will hate even the slightest thought of it.

Maybe you don't really know who fraudsters, AKA yahoo boys are.

The guys who you send money to for Bitcoin, PayPal, gift cards, fixed matches, data bundle, etc and they block you after receiving the money are very common examples of who Yahoo boys are.

The guy who pose as a girl to dupe guys online is another common example of who yahoo boys are.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jchioma: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Savage.

Remove the speck in your eyes first before you judge.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jchioma: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Savage.

Remove the speck in your eyes first before you judge others.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by mylove4God(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't believe that these was written by this boy
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Ugosample(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
This country is done for....
With its moral values in the gutter

2 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by mylove4God(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
I don't believe that these was written by this boy
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by luqaz(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Guys, this is exactly why you shouldn't pour it inside when doing it with an olosho.

Look at how this mistake of a child just disgraced his entire lineage with just his name

6 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ayindejimmy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
American Gangster rappers singing of drugs and gangstas is what made 2pac, Biggy, Ice T and others not to ever get even a Grammy nominee.
Just look at Jay Z with is wacky ryhms and lines getting recognized.
Well, maybe not too wacky ryhms, Forever Young was kinda dope.
But that apart... I mean who the f*ck is Jay when you're talking Makavelli and Biggy Small?
Is Jay Z even a rapper in the hard-core sense of the work?
But Grammy can't stand derogatory lyrics no matter how dope
Crap!
Did I just say all that?
Now you guys will think I hate Jay Z or something.
Well, Whatever!

7 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thawarplay:

She's right.... I know you are among people pokenoising and talking shit about the guy in your area. And later yall same people will go before him to give una money
What's my business with them? Don't I have my own means of livelihood? Or you think it's everyone that is envious of the trashy lifestyle they live?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by dotedote: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
"Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause harvoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed that the useless black man"

Very True Bro.
He would have been an employer of labour like Mr $$$$$ who's got a detention camp somewhere in Igando.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by fratermathy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
It's just sad that someone would use the account of a pre-teen to spew this rubbish. Why do we glorify fraud in this country? Is it a normal thing? Most of these people glorifying fraud have never been victims of fraud before. Fraudsters are no longer targeting only foreigners, they are targeting fellow countrymen. The BVN messages you receive daily, the Nairabet messages that litter this forum and the many fraudulent posts are all made by internet fraudsters. Do you know how many unsuspecting Nairalanders fall prey to their schemes on a daily basis?

Let us stop glorifying fraud. 419 in Nigeria is not something to be proud of; it is the wound of our nation and we must heal it ourselves by criminalising it.

4 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jamaldeenn: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
University of Ilorin Students set to break Guinness World record

https://www.nairaland.com/3877771/university-ilorin-students-set-break
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by lenghtinny(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:

smiley Your boyfriend is probably a Richie, Wf or dreamchaser spending cursed money that will haunt him in the long run angry

4 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abegiii. So they want us to believe that a 9 year old wrote all that? Somebody in his camp (most likely a scammer) is using his name to take out their frustration. What a coward, hiding behind a child

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by happney65: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
We have lost the morals and values our parents took time to teach us. The essence of the religious studies we took growing up may not be justifiable any more given the kind of hearts and guts we have these days. Our consciences are dead. Yes, they are dead.
Nowadays, boys would buy their parents big cars with the ill gotten wealth and the parents wouldn't bother to ask the source. Some parents even go as far as making reference to the luxury things that the children of their friends got for their parents. Indirectly pushing their children into crime. If you are bold enough, please, ask your parents why they didn't go into crime to train you abroad and give you that life that you have always fantasized.

Naija, which way. Money must be made but let it be legally. There are a lot of ways to make wealth that will last not the ones that will disappear after some time.

Nuffsaid.

There is no Clean Money anywhere..That is the fact..But you wont believe..You wont..Wont say more than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jelil01: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
jeflexy:

I don't blame the little boy for not respecting his elders.

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

If only she agreed to the advice of aborting that useless bastard.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause harvoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed that the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen
y insult his mother??

D way u speak of a mother shows how ur mother brought u up.

4 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:
We have lost the morals and values our parents took time to teach us. The essence of the religious studies we took growing up may not be justifiable any more given the kind of hearts and guts we have these days. Our consciences are dead. Yes, they are dead.
Nowadays, boys would buy their parents big cars with the ill gotten wealth and the parents wouldn't bother to ask the source. Some parents even go as far as making reference to the luxury things that the children of their friends got for their parents. Indirectly pushing their children into crime. If you are bold enough, please, ask your parents why they didn't go into crime to train you abroad and give you that life that you have always fantasized.

Naija, which way. Money must be made but let it be legally. There are a lot of ways to make wealth that will last not the ones that will disappear after some time.

Nuffsaid.

Calm down bro. We copied virtually everuthing from westerners, Yankee rappers hail their street hustlers from robbers, to druglords . Guns and prisons et al, it's just a crazy world and Nigerian musicians don't wanna be left out.

Perhaps , you haven't noticed that some of them already engage in Illuminati signs. It's just a pity that many knows not what they listen to.

Most young guys and girls engaing in drugs today on Nigeria streets copied the acts from these yankee rappers and their Bfs. I'm in no way in support of it but I doubt a musician talking about street wouldn't completely talk about that same streets.

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thawarplay:

Yahoo boy spotted! Only one will support the same. Continue. Everyday for the theif, one day one day, you go see pepper

3 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by scarletkinq(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wen we even have a record label called

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by macaranta(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Who's the wire dude
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jelil01: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
ayindejimmy:
American Gangster rappers singing of drugs and gangstas is what made 2pac, Biggy, Ice T and others not to ever get even a Grammy nominee.
But that apart... I mean who the f*ck is Jay when you're talking Makavelli and Biggy Small?
Crap!
Did I just say all that?
Well, Whatever!
bro, so only hard core is rap?

U call Jay Z wacky ??

SMH

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jelil01: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
trustyshoess:

Yahoo boy spotted! Only one will support the same. Continue. Everyday for the theif, one day one day, you go see pepper
how e talk concern u if him see pepper?

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
jelil01:
how e talk concern u if him see pepper?
How my comment take concern you? Na you I quote? Shuuu undecided
Birds of a feather. You go follow am see pepper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by robertito7(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
jeflexy:

I don't blame the little boy for not respecting his elders.

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

If only she agreed to the advice of aborting that useless bastard.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause harvoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed that the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen
slowpoke you should have been aborted ...so that we wouldn't have had to read this HAVOC(check your spellings) of a comment that came out of your worthless life

2 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Crap!
Did I just say all that?
Well, Whatever!

You know nothing about Jay Z. When he was Jigga, he was a mad rapper. He flows like sh*t, go and listen to the ffw albums

Line and times of S Carter vol. 3
Hard knock life
The Dynasty
reasonable doubt
In my lifetime

Then come back here to modify your post.

4 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Little segun with very little sense. Tell your handlers that Falz is way above your league.

2 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jelil01: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
ollah1:

Calm down bro. We copied virtually everuthing from westerners, Yankee rappers hail their street hustlers from robbers, to druglords . Guns and prisons et al, it's just a crazy world and Nigerian musicians don't wanna be left out.

Perhaps , you haven't noticed that some of them already engage in Illuminati signs. It's just a pity that many knows not what they listen to.

Most young guys and girls engaing in drugs today on Nigeria streets copied the acts from these yankee rappers and their Bfs. I'm in no way in support of it but I doubt a musician talking about street wouldn't completely talk about that same streets.

only a foolish person will b influence into bad act by music...

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
The guy that discovered this boy (segun wire) is the one behind this handle.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by abbey621(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
It's very clear that the kid does not have the intelligence and the wisdom to write such an heavy post, this is the work of adults being mischievous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals / Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Waiting To See What Ebuka Will Wear At Banky W's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.