Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster (50584 Views)

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeriaā€¯ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jelil01: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
ollah1:

You know nothing about Jay Z. When he was Jigga, he was a mad rapper. He flows like sh*t, go and listen to the ffw albums

Line and times of S Carter vol. 3
Hard knock life
The Dynasty
reasonable doubt
In my lifetime

Then come back here to modify your post.
dat dude is funny walai... For future to take d chorus in "i got the keys"...

One should knw jay z na baba.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ollybelleza: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
@zlatan_ibile is the one handling the account...Its most time sha
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by jelil01: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
trustyshoess:

How my comment take concern you? Na you I quote? Shuuu undecided
Birds of a feather. You go follow am see pepper
so u are pained because dat yahoo boy for ur area neva look ur side... Keep fasting, God fit pity u pickup...

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
jelil01:
only a foolish person will b influence into bad act by music...

Unfortunately, there are so many foolish people on the streets. What else do you expect from frustrated and unemployed folks on the streets?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Rhodiumic(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
24sqm:
Who's behind that handle
lol.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by felixmighty995: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Well thats the self-righteous lie they keeping telling themselves, but again who am i to judge #mindsmyownbiz
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
fratermathy:
It's just sad that someone would use the account of a pre-teen to spew this rubbish. Why do we glorify fraud in this country? Is it a normal thing? Most of these people glorifying fraud have never been victims of fraud before. Fraudsters are no longer targeting only foreigners, they are targeting fellow countrymen. The BVN messages you receive daily, the Nairabet messages that litter this forum and the many fraudulent posts are all made by internet fraudsters. Do you know how many unsuspecting Nairalanders fall prey to their schemes on a daily basis?

Let us stop glorifying fraud. 419 in Nigeria is not something to be proud of; it is the wound of our nation and we must heal it ourselves by criminalising it.
That's what the society has become my brother. We embrace fraudsters instead of bringing them to justice, that's why we will always remain backward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Lol. Our conducts show that we are in the end time.
If only those people who are cheering Yahoo boys have once fallen into the hands of these merciless guys and have been robbed of their school fees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Ysakaws1: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
jeflexy:

I don't blame the little boy for not respecting his elders.

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

If only she agreed to the advice of aborting that useless bastard.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause harvoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed that the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen

Nice reply, but the only problem is that not even an iota of gumption was applied by you when you were typing this. You don't need to take it as an insult, and I am sure you won't. You calling an innocent mother a harlot because of words typed by somebody handling this young boy's IG account is simply nonsense. Or could it be that you didn't know this young boy can't and didn't type all of these? If you say you don't know, then you still lack gumption.

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
TechPanda:

This Kontri Aff Spoil Finish
I dey tell you baba

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Gebbson007(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
segun400:
After Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz The Bahd Guy has criticized Nigerian artists over their lyrics which seeks to glorify prominent people of questionable characters.

Falz in a video interview with Hip TV, said; the culture of praise-singing internet fraudsters aka Yahoo Boys is at the detriment of the society.

Watch The Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yllMzv3qCKA

Little Chache master, Segun Wire, rips Falz apart on IG.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/22/segun-wire-blasts-falz-for-saying-musicians-should-stop-hailing-fraudsters-and-glorifying-fraud/

Cc: Lalasticlala

D guys reply z wah dey cll FLAWLESS VICTORY in mortal Kombat...d Guy stomped falz moped d ground with im .

Sinner judging sinner sinning differently
Oga falz shud just mind z biz

2 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Ysakaws1: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2017
conductor1:
Just when I thought I would spend today happily without talking about Nigeria, Nigerians bash Falz for criticizing musicians praising Internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys in their music.
I curse the day Nigeria was founded. I curse Luggard who created this shithole. I curse Britain. Anybody who calls himself a Nigerian is an animal. Anybody who criticizes Falz or supports Yahoo boys will lose his life savings to fraudsters.
Tufiakwa. I spit on Osunbande's bald head.
I was about saying something about the curse and the name you gave to every patriotic Nigerian. Then I saw your moniker. It's profoundly elusive for bus conductors to fathom what I intended to type. So I stopped and decided to greet you. Awfa omo better?

2 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by ollybelleza: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2017
]American Gangster rappers singing of drugs and gangstas is what made 2pac, Biggy, Ice T and others not to ever get even a Grammy nominee.
Just look at Jay Z with is wacky ryhms and lines getting recognized.
Well, maybe not too wacky ryhms, Forever Young was kinda dope.
But that apart... I mean who the f*ck is Jay when you're talking Makavelli and Biggy Small?
Is Jay Z even a rapper in the hard-core sense of the work?
But Grammy can't stand derogatory lyrics no matter how dope
Crap!
Did I just say all that?
Now you guys will think I hate Jay Z or something.
Well, Whatever! [/quote]its well..Even the federal government feels your pain
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause harvoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed that the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen

Harvoc is spelled Havoc.
I agree the superior whites are better of than we blacks
But a more superior white came by, started MMM, and reaped a loT of greedy assholes. Greed is what we call this. Not who is smarter.
The institutions you call United?? Have you tried to do your research on them to find out if they are really united? United nations isn't united.
The world is crooked, we go about blaming each other all the time, the whites are smarter but cheat the hell out of us right to our faces and we say yes to such without knowing it.
We hear super stars like Messi and Ronaldo, Di Maria who were charged for tax fraud. Your so called politicians are all thieves. When they run in their convoy you wish to have the kind of cars they have. The mother who bore this child at least thought him how to spell. I can bet at that age you couldn't write better. I have been out of this country a number of times, lived with the so called brainy whites you cherish. My brother, they will reap you off and you can't do a thing about it. Karma is spelled in a different way, the reaped Iran of their oil, they reaped Libya off Gadaffi, they killed Sadam Hussein, over what? Greed. So don't go about cursing the boys mom. Just as the Americans have given reasons why they reaped thEse countries listed, so is the same as the boy giving his reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Viccur(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

Amen
Alaye keep quite. You even had the guts to insult his innocent mum, base on what? How are you so sure the kid put out the write up? To add salt to injury u mentioned Afonja. Won't be surprised to know you are a bastard yourself without motherly love if not you won't descend so low to spew trash on some1 else's mum. Guy just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Spidermon:
Yeeee!!! If an American artiste got dissed in thiss manner by a kid on social media, it could end his career ooo

...but this is savage. The guy had punchlines that struck home in every paragraph.

He diced Falz into small finely chopped bits mehn...lol
Ah swear ehn?
Real punchline grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 23, 2017
slimpoet11:
nawa u oh. Yahoo Boys taint Nigeria's image, make it hard to attract investments & go oversees. Falz won a BET Award for NGR & & you're coming for him?

Lol.. find out who runs BET, you know nothing my brother. A coke pusher. He won the BET for himself. Not for Nigeria. Why isn't the award in Nigeria's archive. Before 419 became a household name. Was the country any better?

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by verygudbadguy(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2017
ollah1:

Most young guys and girls engaing in drugs today on Nigeria streets copied the acts from these yankee rappers and their Bfs. I'm in no way in support of it but I doubt a musician talking about street wouldn't completely talk about that same streets.

Hmmm, true. But I am talking about just the musician. I am mostly talking about those who engage in the act. Living large at the expense of another man's fortune. They have killed so many people indirectly after duping them.

That's why I said we have lost the morals and value imbibed in us during our upbringing. We no longer have conscience.

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Thawarplay:

She's right.... I know you are among people pokenoising and talking shit about the guy in your area. And later yall same people will go before him to give una money
grin grin grin
Finishing

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by gbula: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2017
ollybelleza:
]American Gangster rappers singing of drugs and gangstas is what made 2pac, Biggy, Ice T and others not to ever get even a Grammy nominee.
Just look at Jay Z with is wacky ryhms and lines getting recognized.
Well, maybe not too wacky ryhms, Forever Young was kinda dope.
But that apart... I mean who the f*ck is Jay when you're talking Makavelli and Biggy Small?
Is Jay Z even a rapper in the hard-core sense of the work?
But Grammy can't stand derogatory lyrics no matter how dope
Crap!
Did I just say all that?
Now you guys will think I hate Jay Z or something.
Well, Whatever! its well..Even the federal government feels your pain

BRO I'm so sure you are not talking about the Real JayZ. Because the real Jay Z is more hardcore and smart than Biggy and 2pac together... Jay worked the street, sold drugs at corners, served time and still came out to claim his throne in Entertainment... 2pac n Biggy just sang about.. read about Jay then listen to his rap when Jay Electronica featured him.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by alukstea(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2017
luqaz:
Guys, this is exactly why you shouldn't pour it inside when doing it with an olosho.

Look at how this mistake of a child just disgraced his entire lineage with just his name

Ayam not understanding Sir, firstly pour it inside, Who's pouring what ?

and then an olosho do you mean those slay queens and pepper dem gang queens??

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Sobolexy2580: 12:55am On Jun 23, 2017
unbelievable, why some people use others people links to promote crisis.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by luqaz(m): 1:04am On Jun 23, 2017
alukstea:

Ayam not understanding Sir, firstly pour it inside, Who's pouring what ?

and then an olosho do you mean those slay queens and pepper dem gang queens??

grin In details Sir... His Dad is an Olosho customer... That is all
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 23, 2017
Little Segun have got back bone,can't believe he will write this
segun400:
After Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz The Bahd Guy has criticized Nigerian artists over their lyrics which seeks to glorify prominent people of questionable characters.

Falz in a video interview with Hip TV, said; the culture of praise-singing internet fraudsters aka Yahoo Boys is at the detriment of the society.

Watch The Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yllMzv3qCKA

Little Chache master, Segun Wire, rips Falz apart on IG.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/22/segun-wire-blasts-falz-for-saying-musicians-should-stop-hailing-fraudsters-and-glorifying-fraud/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Jackossky(m): 1:31am On Jun 23, 2017
The thing is
Nigeria is screwed

We have been F*** up by a long fat d***

I am not antagonizing the boy,yet I do nt support him..

Britain underdeveloped Africa, their lack of care towards their colonies is what they are reaping now...

They are the face behind the glass...But I believe Nigeria will one day become great
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by maklelemakukula(m): 1:37am On Jun 23, 2017
jeflexy:

Amen

go to d hospital

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Gofwane(m): 2:26am On Jun 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Little Segun is not capable of writing this nonsense.
there's a high tendency that the whole drama was cooked by bloggers
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 23, 2017
I see nothing bad in this world. As long as your interest does not conflict with mine, you are good. I can not judge, I will not judge and I can not be judged.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Misterdhee1(m): 3:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Jodha:
I concur with that writer...let he who's without sin cast the first stone....

Falz should remove the bahd guy from his name first...
Rubbish! We all lie. That does not equate to being a criminal. Stop holding brief for criminals sis.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Misterdhee1(m): 3:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Gebbson007:

D guys reply z wah dey cll FLAWLESS VICTORY in mortal Kombat...d Guy stomped falz moped d ground with im .

Sinner judging sinner sinning differently
Oga falz shud just mind z biz
If you or anyone else can judge or castigate an armed robber or kidnapper, then what stops Falz from doing the same for Yahoo boys. The last time i checked, fraud and scamming is also a crime. The three leave the victims disoriented and shattered.
Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 23, 2017
jelil01:
so u are pained because dat yahoo boy for ur area neva look ur side... Keep fasting, God fit pity u pickup...
I nor blame you na. The only girls wey you know Na the desperate ones when dey run follow Yahoo boys. I've got my own money, I make my own money LEGITIMATELY, not by scamming anyone but by pure hard work. A concept that scammers like you cannot understand. Fraudsters disgust me...living your life on other people's sweat
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by faito(f): 4:12am On Jun 23, 2017
I see ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.