Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,539 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs (30025 Views)

Falz Slams Body Shamers / Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Falz Slams ‘golden Face Of Niger Delta Cultural Festival 2017’ For False Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Tenim47(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
ajigiteri:
Referring to 9ice who once contested to be a parliamentarian in Nigerian legislation. Nigeria is a joke.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by chuksjuve(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
The same people you slam are same people who run most record labels...including yours!!

3 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
What is "Soft work " ? I no understand ooo

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
9ice comes to mind. LIVING THINGS cheesy
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by shaddoww: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
He is talking about 9ice. But I guess it's cool to praise polithievecians instead abi? These are really contributing a lot to the economy of Nigeria, it's assumed dat dey bring in about $3million annually while our politicians take away about $10billion annually. In dis recession, dey are d only once dat has not made some malls close shop. Though am not saying wat dey are doing is good sha oo

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Stevengerd(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Including Small Doctor & Qdot.

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by MisterGrace: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
tellwisdom:
Wetin this one dey sing wey he dey give advice?? sad

You know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by princefunmmy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
lovingyouhun:
What do you expect in a Country were all the leaders are fraud stars? Those people are directly talking to those in power not just the ones that stress themselves to get data for yahoo-yahoo ooooo the real fraud stars are those in power. Well I hope falz words creates positive impact it is well
And those in power got there free or by chance?

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
opethom:
Oga shut up, swear if those scammer never spray you money.... #leaveyahooboysalone #freeyahooboys

You shld be the one to Shut up!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by slimpoet11(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
Any girl who is comfortable with her boyfriend being a yahoo boy and fraudster, that girl wasn't properly brought up.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by TechPanda(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
opethom:
Oga shut up, swear if those scammer never spray you money.... #leaveyahooboysalone #freeyahooboys

Aspiring G-boy Spotted!
Your Sins Will Find You Out

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by jamaldeenn: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Let them know

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by 7footre(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
God bless you abundantly falz... he dropped a hint in his wehdone sir and it's a good tin he is not afraid to air his opinion! on this case, I sstand with him

It is a pity what society is turning into, glorifying stealing, cheating, obtaining under false pretence. I was raised to a high moral standard, so it gladens my heart greatly to know that there are still people bold enough to speak up....

Bless you once again Heir to d Falana 'throne'

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by slimpoet11(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
I've never liked yahoo boys ever since one snatched my girlfriend in uni and still bought me fried rice and chicken as compensation grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by kvngblack0z(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
conductor1:
Just when I thought I would spend today happily without talking about Nigeria, Nigerians bash Falz for criticizing musicians praising Internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys in their music.
I curse the day Nigeria was founded. I curse Luggard who created this shithole. I curse Britain. Anybody who calls himself a Nigerian is an animal. Anybody who criticizes Falz or supports Yahoo boys will lose his life savings to fraudsters.
Tufiakwa. I spit on Osunbande's bald head.

Lol... Brother calm down.

4 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
In Short.

Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips

Olamide sef....
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by banmee(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
TheHistorian:
In Short.

Falz slams;

9ice
Reminisce
CDQ
Ola Dips

Ebenezer Obey
Kwam1
Sunny Ade
Pasuma
Dele Taiwo
Oliver de qoque

The list is endless. I watched one yoruba movie where they were doing this. Hailing touts and kingpins. I asked my wife, who is yoruba, who they were referring to and she explained it to me. I was shocked. Corruption has completely destroyed the very fabric of life in Nigeria and it's a shame. I have often said that no one with an iota of sense will willingly stay in Nigeria if they have a choice. Common sense and Nigerians do not go hand in hand. The funny thing is they think it's bad now. Lol. They have no idea what's coming.

10 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Michael004: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
tellwisdom:
Wetin this one dey sing wey he dey give advice?? sad
Haters must surely hate. When you see them, their lives is as worst as rotten egg.

2 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
See bad man see million azeez .... Ask goldest and opa6 be obinnna ati bobby ... Dem know how we rock it
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by toseen7: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

Ebenezer Obey
Kwam1
Sunny Ade
Pasuma
Dele Taiwo
Oliver de qoque

The list is endless. I watched one yoruba movie where they were doing this. Hailing touts and kingpins. I asked my wife, who is yoruba, who they were referring to and she explained it to me. I was shocked. Corruption has completely destroyed the very fabric of life in Nigeria and it's a shame. I have often said that no one with an iota of sense will willingly stay in Nigeria if they have a choice. Common sense and Nigerians do not go hand
in hand. The funny thing is they think it's bad now. Lol. They have no idea what's coming.
Are you a yoruba man? Abeg remove Ebenezer Obey joor!

4 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by supaslim(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
My New song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by mattiecute(f): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
livinbygrace:
Very stupid boy,how many salary earner attends their shows?Most of the promoters in entertainment industry have been Involved in one or two shady deals.Go ask E money,tiny of festac,Churchill,Paddy Osha and co how they make their money.Even ifeanyin una,those days in festac.
How can u be reasoning in dis backward manner... So wat dey re doin is ryt 2 u abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by kayo80(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:
Falz is getting more handsome nowadays grin grin..

You mean 'ansum?' grin
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by banmee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
toseen7:

Lol. It doesn't change the fact that he did it too. Or is my deleting his name delete the things he said in his records too grin.
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by cristianisraeli: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:

Ebenezer Obey
Kwam1
Sunny Ade
Pasuma
Dele Taiwo
Oliver de qoque

The list is endless. I watched one yoruba movie where they were doing this. Hailing touts and kingpins. I asked my wife, who is yoruba, who they were referring to and she explained it to me. I was shocked. Corruption has completely destroyed the very fabric of life in Nigeria and it's a shame. I have often said that no one with an iota of sense will willingly stay in Nigeria if they have a choice. Common sense and Nigerians do not go hand
in hand. The funny thing is they think it's bad now. Lol. They have no idea what's coming.

yea if you want to be a star in nigeria..STEAL BUT DONT USE GUN and everyone will praise you

8 Likes

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
toseen7:

Obey hails socialites and elites in this songs

1 Like

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by pweetiedee(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:

Lol... That's all you can say abi. Wehdone. I'll tell ur mummy
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by pweetiedee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jodha:

Lol... That's all you can say abi. Wehdone. I'll tell ur mummy that you're looking at fine boy
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
opethom:
thank you sir for the correction BTW read what I wrote again " swear if they never spray you money " it was intentional (broken English), look for somewhere else if you need attention .. Oga profession, you have no right to condemn my English because " your family no pay my school fees "and moreover English is not knowledge is a language my friend
[/s]
Kids littered on this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Slams Nigerian Singers Who Hail Fraudsters And Yahoo Boiz In Their Songs by opethom(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Williams Uchemba: ‘You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be’ Is A Big Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.