Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton (28818 Views)

Thomas Dennerby: "Uchenna Kanu Took Ini Umotong's World Cup Spot" / Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England / Ini Umotong Signed By Brighton Hove Albion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Adeoluwa7070(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
mkpo nnyin
To all nditor Ukang nyin Out there.
To all those scared of speaking Ibibio because of the taunts of being associated with the "Drob me for dad yunction" and other accents related shortcomings of most of us..
Mbok change ur citizenship, Join Biafra, Oduduwa, or Arewa today...
because there is a storm coming... a big "I am a Loud and Proud, Akwa Ibomite" storm coming... and Ubû maghá ndi da ke usung.

#YakIsongOdodUkana. #LoudProudAkwaIbomite.
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by calberian: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
chucs:
Brain and beauty

And skill. And talent
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wow, 29 goals in 25 appearances
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:
what is this one saying
scomon nwoo ke iso.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Homeboiy: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
we don't know her
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
hilroy:

No mind the thief. Very self centered people

afta all the Igbo Amaka , them they put when d person be Igbo, dem wan folo carry dis one join...
I just know say once we just gree dey unda dem, na so, our Identity, and culture as a distinct people go just disappear... mme ikpo mme claimmers

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by AyamStarch: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Akwaibom ISONGHO!
dah afo akama utoh esit Ami?

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by joepentwo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
she is stil ma gf
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by AyamStarch: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Akwaibom ISONGHO!
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by joepentwo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:
what is this one saying
who u elp?
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Ndywin: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
mkpo nnyin
To all nditor Ukang nyin Out there.
To all those scared of speaking Ibibio because of the taunts of being associated with the "Drob me for dad yunction" and other accents related shortcomings of most of us..
Mbok change ur citizenship, Join Biafra, Oduduwa, or Arewa today...
because there is a storm coming... a big "I am a Loud and Proud, Akwa Ibomite" storm coming... and Ubû maghá ndi da ke usung.

#YakIsongOdodUkana. #LoudProudAkwaIbomite.

Am an Akwaibomite dear, i actually know the Umotong's family so well... I bet i can even write a short autobiography about them,... they are from Ikono LGA, very humble folks, we grew up together back then at calabar before they moved to Germany in mid nineties. Am so proud of this family any day, anytime
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by IJOBA2: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hey you, behave..

she is Akwa Ibom, Ibibio, not Igbo.

no tiv our shine mbok
I DOUBT IF YOU ARE FROM AKWA IBOM STATE
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
I DOUBT IF YOU ARE FROM AKWA IBOM STATE

ameh kid ishi mkpo ami,

afta all the IGBOS. n Yoruba and HAUSA u guys hv been throwing in our face, this single one that we u, u people want to steal...

2 Likes

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ndywin:

Am an Akwaibomite dear, i actually know the Umotong's family so well... I bet i can even write a short autobiography about them,... they are from Ikono LGA, very humble folks, we grew up together back then at calabar before they moved to Germany in mid nineties. Am so proud of this family any day, anytime

woahhhhhh.
Hoping to one day make all my people super proud, and gv them sum1 to boast about.my life dreams, my lyf goals

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by veraiyke(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Big congratulation and success all the way.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
chucs:
Brain and beauty

Add, skill and talent ....
Thank God she is not Yoruba nor Igbo, we for no hear word today.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by IJOBA2: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

ameh kid ishi mkpo ami,

afta all the IGBOS. n Yoruba and HAUSA u guys hv been throwing in our face, this single one that we u, u people want to steal...

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by davillian(m): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2017
hilroy:

No mind the thief. Very self centered people
Guy u no lie @all
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Menh: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2017
SaulRazor:

Just brain abeg , no Beauty there for now
Let's see your picture

2 Likes

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by BayodeAkinola(m): 12:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 23, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:

what is this one saying
hey Mr afonja mind your business. No be only una waka come.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 23, 2017
AyamStarch:
J hahaha wetin carry your eyes go there?
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

woahhhhhh.
Hoping to one day make all my people super proud, and gv them sum1 to boast about.my life dreams, my lyf goals
na the way forward be that ni
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by raphy(m): 2:54am On Jun 23, 2017
;Dabasi anam ndito akwa ibom nam kpo ya fon. am from akwa ibom in case u don't know
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by caracas: 3:06am On Jun 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hey you, behave..

no tiv our shine mbok
Mbok all I know is she is biafran
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by guiddoti: 3:06am On Jun 23, 2017
ThankGod, Akwa Ibom state map has returned to Nigeria after a long while recess.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Ikpewe: 3:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Did u typed igbo? Gerrad of here ole. She is Ibibio by tribe and we Ibibios have nothing in common with igbo.
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Uni igbo
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Ikpewe: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Freeman59:

She's a Nigerian, not biafran bro. be guided
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by back2sender: 5:05am On Jun 23, 2017
rozayx5:
sai Akwa Ibomite

i am first an akwa ibomite before a nigerian

when the day fraud foolgards project collapses

we will develop ourselves
Shior, celebrating a glorified house girl.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Taku555(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2017
futurewise11:
Congrat dear...

All these UK schools with first class are like 5&6...almost all Nigerians are getting first class from UK...power of pounds.
dont be jealous bro, work harder and see what you will be. Congratulate with those who got to the top.

Yours would be congratulated as well. Nigerians are brilliant and hard working especially when it comes to the academic field. Everything is certainly done based on Marit in the foreign countries unlike in Africa that you must have influential persons.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by wizod(m): 5:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Daniello25:
Wao..... #PROUDLY NIGERIA..... BEAUTY with BRAIN......
proudly biafran in case u don't knw
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by dopemama(f): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hey you, behave..

no tiv our shine mbok
ayineka u don kee me with Laff oooo.... Kikikiiiiiiiikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Jude Ighalo And His Wife Of 6 Years / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.