Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton (28817 Views)

Thomas Dennerby: "Uchenna Kanu Took Ini Umotong's World Cup Spot" / Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England / Ini Umotong Signed By Brighton Hove Albion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by stuffs4me(m): 6:22am On Jun 23, 2017
chucs:
Brain,beauty and talent.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by shepherd003: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Uyai iban keep doing your thing i'm even shy typing this
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by andij: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:
At least Akwaibom later enter news this year grin
Proudly Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by andij: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2017
shepherd003:
Uyai iban keep doing your thing i'm even shy typing this
Don't be shy, try to build on her success and mek ur MARK
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by viciati(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Mbok yak nsen inua...ibibio isongo,annang mma,akwaibom isongo..yak isong isong odot ukana,isong ima,isong ndukopo,isong edidiana ket.PROUDLY AKWA-IBOM!!!
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by SUNDICOS(m): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
EXCELLENT sister,we all are one.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Gerrard59(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2017
futurewise11:
Congrat dear...

All these UK schools with first class are like 5&6...almost all Nigerians are getting first class from UK...power of pounds.

Oga, there are standards these schools must adhere to. That Nigerian students at home find it difficult to get a first does not mean same Nigerians should find it difficult outside where the environment is favourable and conducive. Same reason private school graduate lots of first class graduates - the environment. Suffer head mentality is not a good mentality. For anyone irrespective of location to achieve a first class degree shows determination, hard work and perseverance. This lady showed them and got rewarded for it.

That a school or department rarely awards first class to show how "tough" it is does not mean that the school/department is the best.

UniSouthampton is a Russell listed school. Members include KCL, ICL, UCL etc.

Congratulations to the lass.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2017
futurewise11:
Congrat dear...

All these UK schools with first class are like 5&6...almost all Nigerians are getting first class from UK...power of pounds.
hello sir, please kindly check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by mechanics(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2017
Congrats to her, see how our talents are being wasted, that's how Rohr went to bring in inexperienced players and we loss the game against South Africa for the first time.
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by uju22(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by engrjacuzzi: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2017
I only wished Ukpono followed her path. my good friend back in my university day graduated at the age of 18 years after studying mechanical engineering.

2 Likes

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by sternlley(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
rozayx5:
sai Akwa Ibomite

i am first an akwa ibomite before a nigerian

when the day fraud foolgards project collapses

we will develop ourselves
whats diswan saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by AyamStarch: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
J hahaha wetin carry your eyes go there?
Lolz, na my retina abi cornea
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by jaytime(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2017
My message to slay mamas...

Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by monex(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Adeoluwa7070:

what is this one saying
she made lots of sense to me.

she is calling on her people who are afraid of their heritage because of accent taunts to embrace it
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by UDIOK: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:
At least Akwaibom later enter news this year grin
Are you a newbie here....check archives you will know that Akwa Ibom Has always been in the news mostly on good remarks both in academic excellence and otherwise...so park well with your insinuations
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by UDIOK: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2017
monex:

she made lots of sense to me.

she is calling on her people who are afraid of their heritage because of accent taunts to embrace it
Must you always talk thrash which accent and you felt your accent is better off....keep living in foolz paradise
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by marooh: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
UDIOK:
Are you a newbie here....check archives you will know that Akwa Ibom Has always been in the news mostly on good remarks both in academic excellence and otherwise...so park well with your insinuations

Archive right? grin
Where is archive no vex

Ok I will pass the assignment quiz on 1 july 2017.....
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by nigercoolnews: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
See what Happened to a guy that planed to drug his girl friend for Sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiI0gLbv-qQ
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by simeotexy: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
mkpo nnyin
To all nditor Ukang nyin Out there.
To all those scared of speaking Ibibio because of the taunts of being associated with the "Drob me for dad yunction" and other accents related shortcomings of most of us..
Mbok change ur citizenship, Join Biafra, Oduduwa, or Arewa today...
because there is a storm coming... a big "I am a Loud and Proud, Akwa Ibomite" storm coming... and Ubû maghá ndi da ke usung.

#YakIsongOdodUkana. #LoudProudAkwaIbomite.
ukana adod isong
Re: Ini-Abasi Umotong Graduates With First Class From University Of Southampton by monex(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
UDIOK:
Must you always talk thrash which accent and you felt your accent is better off....keep living in foolz paradise

Must you peeps start by insulting someone? are you sure you read my post at all?

i replied a lady who is ibibio and I join her in encouraging ibibios to speak their language and embrace their heritage while ignoring any accent taunts.

my tribe's accent is equally taunted but that wont stop me from speaking my language or not being proud of my heritage.

let me know if you still cannot understand my post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) / Photos Of Jude Ighalo And His Wife Of 6 Years / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.