Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina (46806 Views)

8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
chudi55:
your damn father mumu hausa fulani goat fuckers dwelling in the zoo Republic are mad

grin
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Observer225: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jezz,dis d height of sexual perversion I have ever heard of.What a pity.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Liondeleo and Yarimo i hope you are with Cats right now since your brothers do goats now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nickymezor(f): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nawa ooo, see hw he jst abused the innocent goat. The thing doing him no be here o undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
princessayesha:

Is better for men to be with goats than with disgusting ethnocentric ladies like u
This one don't even think before she talks

This is why their men prefer goat tp them

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by curic(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
I hope im use condom o? make he no go spread goat aids
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Orpe7(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Bestiality
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by rman: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
I am shocked and surprised only one poster figured out this was an old picture.

The story was the man stole the goat and he was tied to it.

Nigerians are the easiest people to brainwash, the heard mentality is ridiculous.

100% FAKE STORY.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by AuroraB(f): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Igbos are very mad.
cheesy won ti fi Igbos se eleyi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
You keep bleating that every where
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by ahamonyeka(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
ibrahim babangida garba lawal don even give the goat belle already.make una see the goat belle.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by yarimo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Liondeleo and Yarimo i hope you are with Cats right now since your brothers do goats now grin grin
am coming for you right now for asking me this question grin

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by abdul4bam(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is serious..... Nawah ooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
yarimo:
am coming for you right now for asking me this question grin
Go and stand on the queue and enjoy the goat since your kinsman has finished
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by yarimo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go and stand on the queue and enjoy the goat since your kinsman has finished

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by kaymical(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
maybe we should blame the goat too.....the goat must have been eyeing him
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Obaf1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
People of this country eff up well well, nah northern people surpose be minority 4 dis con3, go school=, book haram, learn hand work= cattle rare, bcome farmer,= herdsmen, human life notin, cow life valued. Am a yoruba, am in igbo land serious, i love IGBO people, no amount of bad news will make me dislike dem to GOD
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Namdouz: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
The first time I saw this picture, it was said that the incident happened somewhere in the SW. Now Katsina?
Useless bloggers

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
musicwriter:
This just shows not everybody dressed as human is a human being. Some of us are not better than animals.

good evening sire,
where have you been? really missed your write ups.
hope to see more soon.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by APCsupporter: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.

Do you even have any on how frequent things like this happen in the East? dakikin banza

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by APCsupporter: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
It's only in the north
Make your research. Things like this are much more rampant in the Eastcheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by APCsupporter: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
adadike281:
These people! I don't know what they see in animals. the herdsmen among them fucck cows while d rest say na goat sweet pass.

But do you ever take your time to ponder on why your people still eat human flesh despite all the varieties of meat that we have?
In fact these things happen a lot in the EASTcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by leonard4real(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2017
Dis one is strong.......eleyi gidi gon

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by bdauran: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Whats wrong witi these KATSINAs? mtss
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by peacengine(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Obascoetubi:
KATSINA – Man, 42-years-old and father of six children, Babangida Garba has been arrested in Funtua Local government area of Katsina State for turning a goat to sex object.

Garba was paraded along side other suspects for various criminal offences by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Abdullahi in the police headquarters on Thursday.

Upon interrogation, Garba confessed to the offence saying his wife usually starved him of sex.

The incident was said to have happened in Ungwar Mata, Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-father-six-arrested-sex-goat/

File photo

Dizz is what Nigeriandondie is fond of doing, you will soon be caught and disgraced, blodii illegal immigrant angry
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Obascoetubi:
KATSINA – Man, 42-years-old and father of six children, Babangida Garba has been arrested in Funtua Local government area of Katsina State for turning a goat to sex object.

Garba was paraded along side other suspects for various criminal offences by the state Commissioner of Police, CP Usman Abdullahi in the police headquarters on Thursday.

Upon interrogation, Garba confessed to the offence saying his wife usually starved him of sex.

The incident was said to have happened in Ungwar Mata, Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/man-father-six-arrested-sex-goat/

File photo

meanwhile this is fucking outdated EXPIRED story ..oga op
like e don tey.. more than three years back now..
dis same pic and story for nairaland ... way way back
so how come you con uproot old dead story .

ALSO Mr Op , u just carry something copy and paste .
that image , pls tell me does that man look 42 yrs old to you and a father of 6??
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by Jaycee1989(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2017
Na so d congee hold d guy reach..this unspeakable
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by LockDown69(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2017
The incident was said to have happened in [/b]Ungwar Mata[b], Funtua local government area where Garba was said to have had carnal intercourse with the goat belonging to his neighbor. [/b]Yet he chose to hump a goat[b] grin grin grin how ironic. undecided

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by chimavalentine(m): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2017
useless idiot,na d same people
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by ApexPredator: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2017
APCsupporter:

Do you even have any on how frequent things like this happen in the East? dakikin banza
Lol Bestiality in Nigeria occurs exclusively in the North and Muslim areas. You people too like to Bleep goats, horses, donkeys because you are pu55i repellant. I can also provide links to my claims unlike you.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by holyghost(m): 1:25am On Jun 23, 2017
SIMPLY HE IS A GOAT.

BUT COME OH HOW BROKE GUYMAN GO TAKE HANDLE KONJI
IF MASTURBATE - -SIN
IF YOU RAPE -CRIME AND SIN
IF GO CLUB GIRL - SIN
IF YOU DO WIT ASHAW0 SIN
IF FORCE UR WOMAN CRIME AND SIN
IF YOU DO SMALL GIRL CRIME AND SIN
IF DO ANIMAL CRIME AND SIN

HA KONJI IS BAD O!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina by ioreth69(f): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2017
ApexPredator:
Allahu Snackbar!! I no dey surprise at all. Na why people dey call dem goatfuckers.
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.