Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? (434 Views)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by omortoyosi01(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Airtel data network has been sh!t for the past few weeks at Ado ekiti so I decided to go for mtn but discovered it to be worse..

Sent a mail, called and complained and nothing was done.
Neighbour told me it's nationwide but I'm on my way now to get an Etisalat sim... I just hope it'll be better
Re: How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by fatdon2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
glo worst
Re: How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by HarveyDeven: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Surprisingly fast, actually. I manage to reach a download speed of almost 10Mbps.
Re: How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by Defaramade(m): 3:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Airtel, crazy fast on 3G♿

Re: How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by Opistorincos(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2017
This is my average speed, i use glo

Re: How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by lekjons(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Airtel used to be my favorite until recently(now I can hardly get 3g signal)

And funny enough, the exact opposite is happening with MTN(reaching up to 2.5mbps on 3g while downloading with UC Browser)

Ibadan..
Re: How Good Is The Data Network At Your Area??? by lakes99: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2017
for me MTN takes the number 1 spot.
However you can contact me via my signature for your MTN DATA.

(1) (Reply)

Impressive! Huawei Matebook D: Cool Specs, Features And Price / Pleasant Apple Iphone 7 For You. 4.7-inch Hd 128gb Rom Ios 10 12mp + 7mp / Virus Alert-how To Be Sure A File Is Safe Before Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.