Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Had A Rapture Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Rapture Dream (4718 Views)

I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

I said my normal prayer yesterday before I laid me down to sleep. Then I had this dream while a lot of people including me were in front of a deep blue sea. The sky began to change, all of a sudden we looked up the sky and I saw an image “ not too sure what it looks like though” but seemingly God’s image, and on both ends two angels holding a trumpet.

Now the images were STILL and not moving nor were the trumpets sounding. Everybody including me took to their heels, funny thing is nobody was seen flying up to the skies. There was dispersion and disruption then I woke up.

Nairalander’s, what could this dream mean? Is there any better interpretation to that?

Thanks.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by doggyall: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2010
Try not to shayoo too much before going to sleep again. cheers!
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by AKO1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
Congrats undecided Or what should I say?
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
If you are not spiritually enlightened or should I say knowledgeable,
dnt waste yall time responding to post.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by Krayola(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
haha,  Prophet eyonigga. .  your dream na heavy one o.

The still picture in the sky is to let you know that most of that "crazy" stuff that people believe is nothing more than fiction. . .  The people running is just to show you that fear is what a lot of the belief is based on; The fear of the unknown (The less you know the more you have to be afraid of, and vice versa) Now go away and sin no more. Say 5 "hail Krayolas" and bring one carton of Gulder next time. . . You may go  grin  grin
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by olubuffett: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
@post
u got me thinking! from what you posted i will say people are supprise and not ready, the images being still also shows that if the trumpet sounds now most people will go to the other side(hell) you may wanna check yourself, are u ready? am i ready? are we all ready if the trumpet goes off now

1 Like

Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by Krayola(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
haha. . . u see what i'm sayin bro? It's all about [size=15pt]FEAR!!![/size] wink

Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by platinumnk(f): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
Why did you run? were u not prepared?

I had some end of the world dreams too, but i think it was after I read the Left Behind Series lipsrsealed
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by echobee(f): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
i wonder o.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by RiffRaff: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
U had 2 much "igbo" before u slept.

marijuana causes hallucination. grin grin
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by mazaje(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2010

FEAR. . . .Be afraid be very afraid. . . . .The world is going to end and a white man will come and save you guys only if you believe in some NONSENSE stories and LIES. . . . .
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2010
doggyall:

Try not to shayoo too much before going to sleep again. cheers!

I have been off and on work throughout this year, no pubbing no clubbing.
Aint no drink intake except for today.

Krayola:

haha,  Prophet eyonigga. .  your dream na heavy one o.

The still picture in the sky is to let you know that most of that "crazy" stuff that people believe is nothing more than fiction. . .  The people running is just to show you that fear is what a lot of the belief is based on; The fear of the unknown (The less you know the more you have to be afraid of, and vice versa) Now go away and sin no more. Say 5 "hail Krayolas" and bring one carton of Gulder next time. . . You may go  grin  grin

Eyin ti canada, oro e yemi.

olubuffett:

@post
u got me thinking! from what you posted i will say people are supprise and not ready, the images being still also shows that if the trumpet sounds now most people will go to the other side(hell) you may wanna check yourself, are u ready? am i ready? are we all ready if the trumpet goes off now

Plat i ThINk U HAD UR dream some few days back, well so many peeps that got flu always have bizzare dreams, so I aint
gat much to say.

Riff-Raff:

U had 2 much "igbo" before u slept.

marijuana causes hallucination. grin grin

Havent smoked in 2 weeks. So how will ya explain that?

mazaje:

FEAR. . . .Be afraid be very afraid. . . . .The world is going to end and a white man will come and save you guys only if you believe in some NONSENSE stories and LIES. . . . .

I got white peeps under my sleeves, so how come with that speculation of urs?
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by RiffRaff: 12:51am On Jan 27, 2010
What were u thinkin about b4 goin 2 bed?
Did somebody recently preach 2 u about hell?
Have u thought about heaven/jesus/hell lately?
Did u watch any t.v programme/read any book about rapture recently?
Its just ur imagination playing tricks on u.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by AKO1(m): 6:35am On Jan 27, 2010
I think the dream is self-explanatory and doesn't need any elaborate interpretation.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2010
Riff-Raff:

What were u thinkin about b4 goin 2 bed?
Did somebody recently preach 2 u about hell?
Have u thought about heaven/jesus/hell lately?
Did u watch any t.v programme/read any book about rapture recently?
Its just your imagination playing tricks on u.

Thats the most surprising part of it all. I did not think of anything
as regards to such things b4 i laid me down to sleep.

No1 preached to me about hell, JESUS or whatever lately.

No Tv programme, no books regarding rapture.

Thats what is making me really WONDER.

A_K_O:

I think the dream is self-explanatory and doesn't need any elaborate interpretation.

How ya mean bro? how is it self-explanatory?
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by pinkylady1(f): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
eyoniggar:

Thats the most surprising part of it all. I did not think of anything
as regards to such things b4 i laid me down to sleep.

No1 preached to me about hell, JESUS or whatever lately.

No Tv programme, no books regarding rapture.

Thats what is making me really WONDER.

How ya mean bro? how is it self-explanatory?

for the fact that you dreamt of somtin like this means God loves you, deosn't want you to perish,

wants you to make your ways right with him.

come to think of it, how people dream of things like this?

i know that they are people who spend hours prayin for God to show them visions like this,

plz dont take this as just an ordinary dream, im not a saint but plz i want you to cheack your life properly

what is it that you're doing that does not please God?

anything i hear stories like this my heart beats and i do ask my self if i'm ready.

search your heart and soul very well and pray for the grace of God
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by annyplenty(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2010
many more people are having dreams about rapture these days all across the. I once dreamt about it myself. It was a heartshaking dream. May God save us from His wrath.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2010
@ poster

[size=15pt]YOU WATCH TOO MUCH CNN![/size]
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
pinky lady:

for the fact that you dreamt of somtin like this means God loves you, doesn't want you to perish,

wants you to make your ways right with him.

come to think of it, how people dream of things like this?

i know that they are people who spend hours prayin for God to show them visions like this,

plz dont take this as just an ordinary dream, im not a saint but plz i want you to check your life properly

what is it that you're doing that does not please God?

anything i hear stories like this my heart beats and i do ask my self if i'm ready.

search your heart and soul very well and pray for the grace of God

I have been seeking for more revelation. Its really a DREAM that I cnt seem
to compare to so many that I have had.

annyplenty:

many more people are having dreams about rapture these days all across the. I once dreamt about it myself. It was a heartshaking dream. May God save us from His wrath.

What was urs like?

babaearly:

@ poster

[size=15pt]YOU WATCH TOO MUCH CNN![/size]

I havent paid for my DSTV in a month, even when its on, I rarely watch CNN.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by amodiaquin: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2010
Honestly, Jesus is coming back very soon, sooner than we can imagine.Just put your house/life in order so you will make heaven. All the best and STAY RAPTUREABLE
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by Zodiac61(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
Very amusing. I laugh in tongues  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hocus pocus.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2010
Zodiac61:

Very amusing. I laugh in tongues  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hocus pocus.
What is ur belief?
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by pinkylady1(f): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2010
eyoniggar:

I have been seeking for more revelation. Its really a DREAM that I cnt seem
to compare to so many that I have had.

only God can show you more revelation concerning this

but i'll suggets you continue to do his will
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by modupe01: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
Read and believe the Bible. It gives the historical facts of the beginning, present and future events as they unfold. Watch this short presentation to get an idea.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euFqETGlAOM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by ilosiwaju: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2010
Krayola:

Say 5 "hail Krayolas" and bring one carton of Gulder next time. . . You may go
  grin  grin

krayo, agbaya nie o. I was gonna say 7 cartons, 7 is the number of perfection.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by iJAY1: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
Get prepared. Pray God to save my ass
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by eyoniggar(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
He is coming.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by ilosiwaju: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2010
eyoniggar:

He is coming.
who?
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by mamagee3(f): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
This dream is soon coming to pass.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by blackcypha(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
amodiaquin:

Honestly, Jesus is coming back very soon, sooner than we can imagine.Just put your house/life in order so you will make heaven. All the best and STAY RAPTUREABLE
eyoniggar:

Dear Nairalanders,

I said my normal prayer yesterday before I laid me down to sleep. Then I had this dream while a lot of people including me were in front of a deep blue sea. The sky began to change, all of a sudden we looked up the sky and I saw an image “ not too sure what it looks like though” but seemingly God’s image, and on both ends two angels holding a trumpet.

Now the images were STILL and not moving nor were the trumpets sounding. Everybody including me took to their heels, funny thing is nobody was seen flying up to the skies. There was dispersion and disruption then I woke up.

Nairalander’s, what could this dream mean? Is there any better interpretation to that?

Thanks.

RAPTURE
a word invented by 19th century dispensationalist EDWARD IRVING after listening to a dream by margaret mac donald and is a erroneous attempt
to describing the 1 thess 4 :17 in d bible!
eyoniggar:

they have been expectin dat since the first century and it was meant to
have bin fufilled when the apostles where alive! grin grin grin
He is coming.
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by pinkylady1(f): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2010
ilosiwaju:

who?

he's the King kings

the Lord of lords

the brighter mroning star

His name is Jesus Christ
Re: I Had A Rapture Dream by Dodgur(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2010
The lord will come like a thief in the night, no one knows the years or day or hour not even Jesus himself only the father. When he comes there will be no denying it, all knees will bow to Him. Revelation speaks of angels who stand at the ready, awaiting the word of God before they sound their trumpets. It also speaks of the fear of men and how many will beg to the mountains to fall on them so they may hide from the wrath of the Lamb.

With that said it sounds to me to be prophetic, what the prophecy is I can’t tell you. What I got from it was that when the Lord appeared all knew who He was and what it meant. The angels stood silent because the time is not yet. Those who ran were the ones who fear the Lamb for they do not know him, and there will come a time after revelation where all will bow to Him regardless to if they knew him in this life or not. If I were you I would take it as a sign to make sure I was in right standing with Jesus. Put some time into studying revelation if you haven’t already and pray about it that is always the best thing to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? / Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / Lets's Discuss African Tradition Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.