Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

JAMB Randomly Selects Candidates For Retake Of Exam Even After Publishing Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Randomly Selects Candidates For Retake Of Exam Even After Publishing Result (706 Views)

JAMB Cancels 59,698 Results, 62,140 Candidates To Retake UTME / UTME: Internet Failure, Lateness To Centres Mar First Day Of Exam / Ebonyi Demotes Five Head Teachers Because Of Exam Malpractise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Randomly Selects Candidates For Retake Of Exam Even After Publishing Result by paschal234: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
A colleague of mine had his daughter's JAMB score withdrawn after it had been published. The centre for the exam was in Oyigbo, Port Harcourt. Reason given by the exam body was that they randomly selected some candidates to retake the Jamb exam. Although the candidates that were caught in exam malpractice had their results cancelled. My worry is that why would the exam body JAMB randomly select some few candidates to retake the exam again after the candidate had seen her result online and passed. To me this is really unfair to the candidates involved and an unprofessional conduct by JAMB.
Re: JAMB Randomly Selects Candidates For Retake Of Exam Even After Publishing Result by adebobconed(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2017
Seriously
Re: JAMB Randomly Selects Candidates For Retake Of Exam Even After Publishing Result by paschal234: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2017
This really shows our educational system is fast decaying.

(1) (Reply)

Disciplines In Engineering And World's Richest Men Are Engineers / 5 Ways To Use Social Media In Education / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.