Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Boot Device Not Found - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Boot Device Not Found (1060 Views)

How To Tackle USB Device Not Recognized Error In Windows PC / Fix USB Device Not Recognized Error / Pls Help: My Laptop Is Telling Me Boot Device Not Found (3f0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boot Device Not Found by Kbworld: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
pls help, my hp 15 laptop is showing me "boot device not found, install operating system". I also have to power on and off several times before it will display. I av tried all d solutions online together with reseating d hard drive, still no headway. ur urgent response shall b appreciated. tnx
Re: Boot Device Not Found by holuphisayor(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2017
WhatsApp me, I'll help fix
Re: Boot Device Not Found by khorlynz(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2017
Kbworld:
pls help, my hp 15 laptop is showing me "boot device not found, install operating system". I also have to power on and off several times before it will display. I av tried all d solutions online together with reseating d hard drive, still no headway. ur urgent response shall b appreciated. tnx
@Op, since you have tried the above solutions all to no avail, I guess you bring it down to my office in ikeja.I will do it for free without collecting a kobo except if you'll have to buy parts. if you have hard disk that's okay, bring it along. ***08035844996*** WhatsApp ***08023745242***
Re: Boot Device Not Found by dragnet: 10:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Kbworld:
try to reinstall the Os, if same change the hdd.
Re: Boot Device Not Found by Kbworld: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
khorlynz:

@Op, since you have tried the above solutions all to no avail, I guess you bring it down to my office in ikeja.I will do it for free without collecting a kobo except if you'll have to buy parts. if you have hard disk that's okay, bring it along. ***08035844996*** WhatsApp ***08023745242***
bros I'm in Kaduna
Re: Boot Device Not Found by dxdiag(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Check the Hard disk drive, if its properly connected
If not remove the hard disk, clean and re-insert back into the laptop
Try to turn on the computer again to see if it will come up, if it does not comes up
Get a windows 7/8/8.1/10 Os disc and reload your computer.
If problem persist, it may be that your hard disk drive is faulty and needs replacement.
If you try all the above state procedure and it still did not work out, take your system to a technician and let them fix it for you.

(1) (Reply)

1TB Transcend External Hard Drives Available / I Need Keyboard And Battery For Dell Latitude D620 Laptop / Which Good Laptop Can I Get With 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.