Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Open Letter To Davido And Wizkid By A Fan. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Davido And Wizkid By A Fan. (365 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Davido And Wizkid By A Fan. by daveyoungzy0059(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Them don start again ooo.I don’t know if I should say “Small pikindey worry Una”. For crying out loud, the names, Davido and Wizkid are names that are always addressed with much respect all over Africa and even the world over.The ongoing fresh beef between the duo started up at a point when we all think both artistes have burried the hatchet and embrace peace. But my question for you guys is,What joy do you derive in rubbishing yourselves in the fore front of your fans and loved ones worldwide?.It saddens my heart that artistes ofDavido and Wizkid‘s caliber are the ones still nursing what I will describe as the longest beef in the Nigerian music industry. But then, I am still finding it hard to figure out why the hell you guys should be in loggerheads against each other.Wetin be Una problem?.Talking about money, you guys are among stinkingly rich artistes in Africa with 99.9% of your wealth acquired from the music business. In terms of fame, your stars have shined across national boundaries and about to take over the world.

Read more http://ogbudave..com/2017/06/wizkid-davido-are-you-guys-sick-don-t.html

Re: Open Letter To Davido And Wizkid By A Fan. by evanscheck(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
The beef is even boring . I have nt heard any beef song from both of them self ..the beef is nt exciting the music industry . Abeg dey shud settle ,let us look for more serious beefers
Re: Open Letter To Davido And Wizkid By A Fan. by davillian(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Yoruba boys it's only noise they know how to make.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Her / Omawumi – I No Sure (official Video) / “mind Your Business. It Has Drained Me Enough!” Ubi Franklin Blasts Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.