Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 (60531 Views)

Poll: who is the most active person on this forum?

aplex: 28% (13 votes)
odisco: 19% (9 votes)
chano: 6% (3 votes)
kmute: 13% (6 votes)
frapham: 28% (13 votes)
jazino: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Uniben Newly Admitted Students 2015/16 / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) / Yabatech Part Time Newly Admitted Student Should Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Easyjay: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2010
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2010
That means u hve 2 start reading
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Easyjay: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
nt realy though only av this phlosophy book to read (philosophy n logic) core
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2010
Thats nice. I guess i better go get some books 2 read
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
hummm, well, let's wait for the physical clearance then,

and uhm, Does the Jamb Result Slip Contain Local Government of Origin?
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
yes. why did you ask
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by aplexot(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
oooooooooooom did any body miss me?i am back oooooh
i missed all of you guys
i hope no one had problems filling his form oooh
eeeem,i have missed much, u guys can search me on face book@ alexander akujieze
imhomoh,chano,odisco,easyjay u guyz are the best,flex life and all that it provides you

i just realised i have got double admition,uniben and oauife
but i have don my online clearance in uniben already

@gee, nor be ur fault oooh,na people like u go dey troble inosent guys tey join u na useless cult
oooom ( bites tumb) make god lead u na come meet me 4 compus say make i join,na there u na go knw say devil get papa,
why the campus nor tell us make we sign affidavit?na b cos den knw say bad egggs like gee dey exist
gee go find a life,and like my brother odisco said,tink b4 u talk
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by aplexot(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
if ur local govt or your name is / was not correct in any of ur documents,u can swear an affidavit

so we will be hosting da nuga games,oooom i look 4ward to that
eeeem i have started reading philosophy and logic, nigerian peoples and culture,[color=#000099][/color]legal method study one is another gray area

ya, i head they have fixed a date 4 the manual clearance,i heard it is 8th of march i also heard 15th too, i will find out
mean y the secrete final barch of our school is almost out,pray 4 those expecting thier names ooooh
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by jide419(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
Never knew uniben had secret lists, na wa!anywayz ive done my clearance but i forgot my birth certificate at home so i had 2 use an affidavit,can i still present it during the manual clearance?cos affidavit is 2 bulky,
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
@ aplexot, i taught have have 4gotten about us, its nice hearing from you. Thanks alot for the info regarding the Manuel clearance. i friend of mine was stating the school might close by 5th March.

Am always online at facebook and nairaland via my operamobile on my fone
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2010
@Jide419, guy you have to use the affidavit since that's what you uploaded and i guess all through you school movement, that's what you are going to use. But you can still come with your Birthday certificate.
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
@aplexot. Men, i'm one of those guys that miss you. Where have you been ever since our last discussion? Anyway welcome back to this up to date thread. I will be leaving for benin on tuesday for my statement of result and JAMB scratch card.
Alex, do you know when the online clearance is going to expire?
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
@odisco you are right, that's the questions many need to start asking; regarding the expiring date of the online clearance.

but why dont you go with all of your documents to Benin, probably Aplexot might assist you and you guys can get to talk more and spend more time too, how about that Aplexot?
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
@Odisco, the Jamb Slip I attached just has my contact adress and scores listed in details, doesn't have Local govt of origin. That means I'll have to get a new MYJAMBEXAMS scratch card coz I can't find the first I bought.

I know the errors will be corrected during physical clearance.
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 1:29am On Feb 22, 2010
@i_rep_9ja. There is no need for that. The print out does not carry local govt area ok! So dont bother yourself. Good nite
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by aplexot(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2010
wow grin grin grin grin i missed all of u oooh
@imhomoh , i have not 4 gotten about u guys ooooh,hw will i?its my dwelling place u knw,and u make me smile always,yes YOU;imhmomoh esp
i will inquire if they will close on yhe 5th,but its likely oooh,i will search you out on facebook as soon as soon as my moderm is repaired

@odisco, i missed u more than u can ever imagine ( laughs and smiles) cheesy cheesy grin .i was eway cos my internet connections were not going,i am yet to retify the problem,dnt worry i am still on this popular tread lol,ooom u are comming to benin tommorrow,guy safe jonny and dnt 4get to buy our favorite warry bread,lacasera and gala 4 us ooooh (smiles) grin grin grin.
we dnt knw the deadline yet oooh,but i have head diffrent rumores consigning it,we cant promote or be part of these rumores order than to do the online clearance fast
i tink we have a date 4 the manual,i will tell you guys next time

@ imhomoh ,ya i dnt mind meeting odisco nor spending time and gisting together or even assisting him,he is my frend and eeem u guys are nice too,little wonder uniben choose the right candidates as students@imhomoh,odisco,chano,easyjay
but odisco must speak my language first; LACASERA AND GALA, we do wen comming to benin ooh

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

uniben manual clearance nor b mai mai ooooh, immagine 6000 students lining up 4rm morning till hot afternoon and raining evening,thats why u have to upload ur documents correctly so that they wont tell you to go back and re upload again ooh
prepair ur panadol,minerals,snacks wen comming 4 ur manual oooh.sleep very well , now u have the chance

note: the manual is divided into
( every body will start by lining up in the main auditorium to varify ur documents,and collect files 4 ur faculty,as well submit differents materials 4rm admin dept)

1 departmental
2 faculty
3 medical
4 hostel
u 'll now go on line 4 ur scool fees payment ,than u will register ur couses both on line and during ur manual with ur various lectures
any quesions
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2010
@ Aplexot, plz we are waiting 4 u to findout the real date for the physical clearance. I cant wait to move to Benin
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by aplexot(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2010
ooom i will soon check out the date, and i will soon add u to my face book oooh so that u can flex all my pix lol smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2010
@aplexot. Well well, eem, i i i (out of words) buying  Gala and the other one (i dont know the spelling) is like offering 40 naira to Nigeria police on a check point. For now i will bribe you with peanut and eem, A bottle of local gin (ogogoro). I believe you will prefer that one to the ones you ordered for. I beg na joke i dey make u nor provoke.  imhomoh how u see am
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2010
@ odisco, thats a good combination,why not include dat dried garri (kpokpo garri)wey dem dey sell 4 delta state
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2010
@alex. ha ha ha ho ha. I'm on the ground laughing. Please alex kpokpo garri can also be seen in benin. Buy it, i will give you the money well i come over
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Mitchel4real: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] it seems they hav disconnect 2009/2010 session for now. What do u guys think

Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by aplexot(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see surfer ,e be like say  me, odisco,imhomoh, they run commot 4 egypt becos of pheroh,na vilderness we dey go wen odisco wan buy kpo kpo garri,dry gin and peanut come 4rm deltal state,
odisco ur mama nor go ask u were u dey go wit those materials? ee be like say u and imhomoh like libya well well

nor worry eeeh, those food na 4 militants/ native doctor
i be barister,u na hear?
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2010
Omo, you think am na. Nigeria militant dey flirt die. If nor be school, i for join them. Guy money dey that business oo. So nor reason nam sey militant dey arrange kpokpo garri as food
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by aplexot(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2010
hia ( sighs , bites tumb, both hands on the head) kpo kpo garri? i wonder when last i say that stuff oooh
then i imaging imhomoh and odisco having dry gin soked with kpokpo garri and a small peanuts every morning before their lectures,this is the highest point of gross manultrition ooooh @ all

as 4 odisco,dnt worry eeh,( tinks) ( sops) i will limit my language to 2 lacasera and 2 galas ooooh,hahahaha

i see ur intelligence@ odisco our future uniben militant.i see,the higher the education ,the higher the pay in militancy
haaaa odisco i am loyal to you oooh when the time comes
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks our Barrister. You have just said intoxicated so much that i'm in state of sleeping in pavement now. I just noticed that you will be smarter than you lecturer. Believe me, one day you will start lecturing you lecturer. Imh, why dont you come to my rescue. There is humiliation all over me now. (thinking of what to do) i will, i will (very confuse) ok, now i know what to do, just to leave you for now
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by imhomoh(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
Odisco am here wit u. I think alex will join us in taking d dry gin and kpokpo garri. So dat we go high during d physical clearance so dat we go fit chance others 2 clear way 4 us. Bt na Alex go lead d way.

@Alex e no dey easy 2 be an educated militant wit Bsc and Masters. And e no dey easy 2 become militant consultant wit degree 4rm high level Uniben
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Franpharm(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2010
Alex,odisco,imhomoh una just dey flex dis thread,me sef no go mind join dis thread.I hav done my clearance 4 petroleum engineering.
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Odisco2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
@Franpharm. Welcome our engineer. You can post any relivant information here. Once again welcome Sir
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by jide419(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2010
Alex and odisco it luks lyk u guys are well informed, so can u tel me if my o level printout will be accepted during d manual cos dats wat ive got
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Mitchel4real: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2010
I have started ma clearance now. But i am using ma neco computer print. I will just bring ma statement of result during the manual clearance.
Re: Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 by Mitchel4real: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
Any biochem student here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me / Roots of (Violent) Cultism in Nigerian Schools / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.