Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is There Life After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Life After Death? (728 Views)

Is There Life After Here? / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Is there life after death? How can I have a guarantee of eternal life after death?
Re: Is There Life After Death? by adebobconed(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Is there life after death? How can I have a guarantee of eternal life after death?
Try to visit jw.org and your questions will be answered.
That website contains many bible-based answers to questions
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OtemAtum: 1:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Yes there are lives after deaths
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2017
Maybe and maybe not....
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
adebobconed:

Try to visit jw.org and your questions will be answered.
That website contains many bible-based answers to questions

What is your own answer? undecided
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yes there are lives after deaths

How did you know?
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Maybe and maybe not....

Don't you want to be sure?
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=57775452]

Don't you want to be sure?[/quote
I used to be a Muslim and the afterlife presented by Muhammed to me doesn't make sense(all about having sex with virgin and eating best fruits and food,etc), the Christian version of the afterlife is all about praising and worshipping god in Paradise ( with time he will get tired of the worship and will want to expand his dominion more, was that not why he created man in the first place, if I could recall all his angel do his bidding before man was created) that's why am going for maybe not....my reason for saying maybe is because I think some other religions of the world might have a better version of the afterlife....... am not an atheist sha
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I used to be a Muslim and the afterlife presented by Muhammed to me doesn't make sense(all about having sex with virgin and eating best fruits and food,etc), the Christian version of the afterlife is all about praising and worshipping god in Paradise ( with time he will get tired of the worship and will want to expand his dominion more, was that not why he created man in the first place, if I could recall all his angel do his bidding before man was created) that's why am going for maybe not....my reason for saying maybe is because I think some other religions of the world might have a better version of the afterlife....... am not an atheist sha
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

I used to be a Muslim and the afterlife presented
by Muhammed to me doesn't make sense(all
about having sex with virgin and eating best fruits
and food,etc), the Christian version of the afterlife
is all about praising and worshipping god in
Paradise ( with time he will get tired of the
worship and will want to expand his dominion
more, was that not why he created man in the
first place, if I could recall all his angel do his
bidding before man was created) that's why am
going for maybe not....my reason for saying
maybe is because I think some other religions of
the world might have a better version of the
afterlife....... am not an atheist sha

Do you have an afterlife?
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Do you have an afterlife?
Non I could agree on for now....
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Non I could agree on for now....

Check out this link. Answer them with your conscience and then we will continue from there.

www.NeedGod.com
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OtemAtum: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How did you know?
My mission was revealed to me when I died and returned to the earth. Then I was told that I can't die again until I have fulfilled my purpose on earth.

The afterlife where I experienced was peaceful beyond description.
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Check out this link. Answer them with your conscience and then we will continue from there.

www.NeedGod.com
What's next
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

What's next

Did you answer the questions on that link? undecided
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Did you answer the questions on that link? undecided
I did....sincerely
Re: Is There Life After Death? by GMBITLY(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sagar and Vidya said yes.

The Vals.

Watch and be blessed. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

I did....sincerely

What was the outcome?
Re: Is There Life After Death? by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What was the outcome?
It push me towards being a better person than I used to be it doesn't tell me why I should believe there is after life
Re: Is There Life After Death? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

It push me towards being a better person than I used to be it doesn't tell me why I should believe there is after life

Then I will suggest that you go back to the link again and this time read and answer the questions conscientiously.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/17 / How Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction On Kenya Election Came To Pass (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.