Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is There Life After Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Life After Here? (417 Views)

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Yoruba Version Of Life After Death. It Is Logical And Scientific (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Life After Here? by vincixpresso: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2018
Pastors, Sheikhs, imans, traditionalists do believe in life after death and has convinced Followerss alike without a concrete proof. The Christians will sometimes point at Lazarus and the rich man parable in the Bible, without understanding that a parable is not basically a life event, and other religions suck at proving it's existence. Do you believe in the existence of another plain, another dimension, a higher calling, I do believe, but I sincerely need proof to cement my belief.

What do you have to say people?
Re: Is There Life After Here? by vincixpresso: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Is There Life After Here? by Onlinealaba(m): 3:51am On Oct 14, 2018
If you are to look it from human angle and theories you won't find an answer those that have the answers are the dead, but from the word of God the bible there is sure an answer, let's start from Hebrew 9:27 tells us immediately we die what follows next is judgement, Philippians 3:20-21 says "But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body."
Our lord Jesus Christ confirms it in this by giving us an assurance John 14:2-3
"2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." . dig deep into the word and see many promises of God on eternal life for those that are save, do not be swayed by false teachings that life ends here on earth. God bless you and Happy sunday

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates at payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too
Re: Is There Life After Here? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Yes there is.
Keep doing good and paradise awaits you.
A place where there is no sorrow or tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Life After Here? by obinna58(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Yes the're possibility, more like restart, transforming into a new creature
Maybe any for of animal/insect/bug etc but you might never experience the state of mind existence until you become a human grin
Re: Is There Life After Here? by obinna58(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067009:
Yes there is.
Keep doing good and paradise awaits you.
A place where there is no sorrow or tears.
Yes a place you'll become robot
Re: Is There Life After Here? by Mr7gWIRELESS: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2018
One thing i know is life is filled with infinite possiblities... And the possibilty includes life after death without the idea of heaven or hell
Onlinealaba:
If you are to look at it from human angle and theories you won't find an answer those that have the answers are the dead, but from the word of God the bible there is sure an answer, let's start from Hebrew 9:27 tells us immediately we die what follows next is judgement
do you know 1 Samuel 28:3-25 contradicts the idea that judgement follows next? If the witch of Endor could summon the spirit (not ghost)of prophet samuel according to the bible that should tell you there is no such thing as judgement
Re: Is There Life After Here? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Oct 14, 2018
obinna58:

Yes a place you'll become robot
You are free to choose where you wanna go to at the end of your life Obinna.
It's a free world.
Don't just stand in the way of the people that want to go to paradise, they may crush you badly!
Our cent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Life After Here? by Onlinealaba(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Mr7gWIRELESS:
One thing i know is life is filled with infinite possiblities... And the possibilty includes life after death without the idea of heaven or hell
do you know 1 Samuel 28:3-25 contradicts the idea that judgement follows next? If the witch of Endor could summon the spirit (not ghost)of prophet samuel according to the bible that should tell you there is no such thing as judgement
you can't separate after life from hell or heavebn, and the case of Samuel you should understand that summoning spirits of the dead is like summoning demons and picking up the face of the said person that is been summon, u grasp
Re: Is There Life After Here? by chiommy123(f): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2018
yes there is. first know that man is made up of spirit body and soul. after death soul goes back to the giver while your body returns to dust and spirit suffers in hell or lives eternally with God. no one can prove beyond doubts cos we've not been there but the Bible said eyes has not seen ears has not heard nor has it entered the heart of man what God has prepared for his children
Re: Is There Life After Here? by obinna58(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067215:

You are free to choose where you wanna go to at the end of your life Obinna.
It's a free world.
Don't just stand in the way of the people that want to go to paradise, they may crush you badly!
Our cent!
What do you mean by stand in the way? So the're things people aren't suppose to know, it might change their mind cuz it seems more like the truth lol
You don't want to feel hopeless I know that but actually the root(religion) is evil and destruction
Re: Is There Life After Here? by Maamin(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2018
chiommy123:
yes there is. first know that man is made up of spirit body and soul. after death soul goes back to the giver while your body returns to dust and spirit suffers in hell or lives eternally with God. no one can prove beyond doubts cos we've not been there but the Bible said eyes has not seen ears has not heard nor has it entered the heart of man what God has prepared for his children

Hmmm, Hanty you have said so many things that are not scriptural here.

First of all man is a living soul, when man was created, God did not put a soul in man but rather man became a living soul. God formed man out of the dust and breathed spirit of life into the dust and it became a living soul( that is a conscious being).

Gen 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

So what happens after we die? The reverse process of man's creation is what happens when we die. At death, the Spirit of life depart from the body(dust) and the person becomes a dead soul (unconscious being).

Ecc. 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

There can only be a living soul through the fusion of breath of life(spirit) to a dust(body) or flesh. The soul is not a separate part of a man but rather the entire package (that is the living thing).

Do spirits surfer in hell or go to heaven to enjoy immediately at death? NO!

Ecc.12:7 made us understand that the spirit returns to God who gave it at death and the body perishes and becomes dust once again.

Also Ecc. 9:5-6 "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun."

All dies and await judgment day when they shall all be resurrected in their various grave both the good and the bad people. If it were not so then resurrection day will be useless since people will already be judged and placed in hell or heaven immediately at death according to you.

1 Thess 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"

The scripture gives us a glimpse of the state of the dead, the faith of the dead and what is to come.

@op, there is no life after death for the wicked. Eternal life is only found in christ. The wicked shall be raised for judgment and cast into the lake of fire which is the second death. While the saved in christ shall be raised into eternal life.
Re: Is There Life After Here? by Mr7gWIRELESS: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Onlinealaba:

you can't separate after life from hell or heavebn, and the case of Samuel you should understand that summoning spirits of the dead is like summoning demons and picking up the face of the said person that is been summon, u grasp
give the bolded a biblical backing

(1) (Reply)

When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It / Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. / Watch Winners Chapel Sunday Service Live Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.