Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What You Must Know Now That Is Happening In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Must Know Now That Is Happening In The World (295 Views)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / What You Must Know Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know Now That Is Happening In The World by sharpguy10(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys,
In today post I am going to be talking about something that is happening now which you must know and how to overcome it. As we all know we are in the world but the world we live is not as you see it, there are more in it. Everyday you sleep and wake up but you don't know how you fall asleep and how you wake up. Many things are happening in the world which you don't know. The real things of life exist in the spiritual. It is what have been concluded in the realm of the spirit that you see manifested in the physical. Nothing in physical is created in physical, it is already done in the spiritual world. When you see your life is not the way it suppose to be by now know that there is something evil that is controlling it in the spiritual world. Know that your life is been manipulated in the spiritual that is why you are not living the way you ought to be living. So what I want to bring to your understanding is that we are in a spiritual war. Keep that in your heart. Since the day devil was cast down to earth, it vow to steal, kill and destroy God's children on earth. That is it major assignment on earth here. But since God knows that devil has plan this evil against His children on earth here that is why God send His only begotten Son to die for us, show us how to live now, defeat and take the authority from the devil and gave it to us and make us to sit together with Him heavenly places. So like I said earlier we are in a spiritual war, for you to be an overcomer you must follow this steps:

1. You must be born again: This is the first step of becoming an overcomer in this present time. If you are not born again, please say this short player:
If you have not receive Jesus in your life or you have receive but gone astray please say this simple prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

2. Read the word of God always

3. Meditate on the word of God

4. Make fasting and prayer a lifestyle

5. Use the authority Jesus give to you

6. Always be in the spirit

7. Always be sensitive both in the spirit and physical

8. Learn to walk by faith.

So that is what I have for you today. Please keep them in your heart, don't let them go. Monitor every activity in your life, finance and destiny. God didn't create us to suffer but He created us to be like Him, live like Him and enjoy life in abundantly like Him. Anything bad you see in your life is not of God, start chasing them out in the name of Jesus.

Keep soaring high.
Re: What You Must Know Now That Is Happening In The World by rickyponting504(m): 1:26am On Jun 23, 2017
true!! for we war not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in high places. nice post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 29/06/2017) Think In The Spirit / Signs,power / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.