Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady (676 Views)

OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation / Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) / Big Lady & Boyfriend Die While Having S*x In Moving Car- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2017
I saw this viral photo online and I was amazed by the
wonderful transformation of this Big Lady... Now that she
a little bit Slim I think she now more beautiful than when
she's big....

What do you think?

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/checkout-this-amazing-transformation-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady by Homeboiy: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2017
o
Re: Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
She's still big but better than before... She can still do better.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady by jubsonstone(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Wonderful!!! She can now go ahead and marry smiley
Re: Checkout This Amazing Transformation Of This Big Lady by sunnysunny69(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Wonderful of her as long as she's happier.

(1) (Reply)

9ice Reply Falz On ''NLTV'' (Naijaloaded TV) (Watch Video) / “you Are An Empty Fool Who Can’t Pay His Bills,” Yung6ix’s Former Sponsor Blasts / Actress Remi Surutu's Late Daughter To Be Buried On Thursday (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.