Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Excruciating Pain Of Stomach Ulcer (remedy) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excruciating Pain Of Stomach Ulcer (remedy) (601 Views)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? / Pls Help An AIDS Victim, Currently Excruciating In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excruciating Pain Of Stomach Ulcer (remedy) by KINGOZEK(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2017
This post is specifically for those passing through the excruciating Pains of Stomach Ulcer. Many people have been in this pain for years without solution. I have passed through it and now fine that Is why you need to read this post

Stomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are open sores that develop on the lining of the stomach.

Ulcers can also occur in part of the intestine just beyond the stomach – these are known as duodenal ulcers.

Both stomach and duodenal ulcers are sometimes referred to as peptic ulcers. Here the term “stomach ulcer” will be used, although the information applies equally to duodenal ulcers.
Signs and symptoms

The most common symptom of a stomach ulcer is a burning or gnawing pain in the centre of the abdomen (tummy).

However, stomach ulcers aren't always painful and some people may experience other symptoms.
Some stomach ulcers don’t produce any symptoms. If present, they can include:

abdominal pain just below the ribcage
indigestion
nausea
loss of appetite
vomiting
weight loss
bright or altered blood present in vomit or bowel motions
symptoms of anaemia, such as light-headedness
shock due to blood loss – a medical emergency.

Most People believe that ulcer is caused by the consumption of certain foods like groundnut, garden egg, fried cassava, and spicy food to mention a few. While others believe taking some drinks causes the disease.

There is more you need to read about ulcer and the solution to it so that you get cure and live your normal life visit www.fertilitycure.com.ng/ulcer1.html

Re: Excruciating Pain Of Stomach Ulcer (remedy) by whowhokwara: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2017
Man, wish safiaa had boobs like these. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Improve Your Mood For A Healthy Sexual Life / Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl, In A First In Britain / Scientists Discover How To Know A Woman's Total Number Life Time Sexual Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.