Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Cool Trick To Remove PDF Watermark - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cool Trick To Remove PDF Watermark (1076 Views)

How To Remove A Stubborn Program In Windows That Just Won’t Leave / Funny Notepad Trick To Check If Your Pc Is Male Or Female - Arewatech / How to remove encryption from a PDF file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Trick To Remove PDF Watermark by PollyAnn(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2017
No one likes to see a watermark on any document unless it's your own watermark. This is also true when it comes to a PDF document. If you are annoyed and want to get rid of watermarks into any of your PDF documents then here's the solution that I've tried and it works for me accurately.

The easiest solution that I'm referring is by utilizing a PDF program called ApowerPDF. I used this tool to erase all PDF watermarks for a month now and I'm now sharing it with you. Unlike Adobe Acrobat, this tool cost less and it even has an online version which you can use for free. To remove a PDF watermark here's what you need to do.

1. Go to ApowerPDF page and choose whether you want to use the online or the desktop version.

2. After that, launch the program and then open the PDF file that has a watermark either by clicking "Open Files", or dragging the file directly into the tool's interface.

3. Once the file is loaded completely, click "Pages" from the functions tab located at the upper portion of the program.

[img=http://imgur.com/a/7wqsi][/img]

4. Next, the "Pages" tools will be shown on the right side of the app, from here look for "Watermark" click it and then select "Remove".

https://pasteboard.co/xw8myaRF.png

5. To save the changes made click "File" and then "Save".

With this method you will not have to worry about watermarks for your can get rid of it easily with just a few steps. No need to pay a bunch and there's no risk and hassle involved, simply open the program and it will do all the work. Hope you learn something from this post and feel free to comment or add suggestion below.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Windows 10 Search Not Working Issue(photos) / Is Hotdealz Trusted To Do Biz With? / I Cannot See My Cd/dvd Drive. Any Solutions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.